(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve Free/Trial/Entry level offers

Azure is prohibitively expensive for small businesses and new/poor developers.

£150 for 30 days is not long enough to get up and running and to make a viable website/app to cover the costs.

Suggestions:
    -Allow users to use the free credits over 12 or 6 or even 3 months.
    -Or return to your previous offer with free monthly credits for a year.
    -Or offer SSL on the shared plan. (sites without SSL are not an option)

£50-£60/pm for a basic website with custom domain and SSL is ridiculous.

I feel my only option is to abandon Azure and look at…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to change facebook password

To get the best quick solution by their information to change facebook password that solve your issue if you have done this issue to completely find their solution through How to change facebook password still have you any issue to contacts toll-free customer-care helpline number how to change facebook old password 1-888-704-9305.
    http://www.quickosupport.com/blog/facebook-change-password

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. MySQL cross region replication

Please enable the function to replicate MySQL PaaS from one region to another Region for the Disaster Recovery purpose

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. File Sync with Service endpoint/FIrewall enabled Azure file Storage

Currently Azure File sync is not able to sync with a file storage which activates firewall function (and Service endpoint).

Enterprise data often contains secret data. Therefore I need that file sync can be used with file storage which activates firewall function.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add other network security group as source while creating rule for nsg

Like in aws we have feature while creating security group you can give other security group as a source so that it will allow traffic from source security group.
    I am looking for same feature in azure...in Azure we have 3 option for only for source ..1st one is IP or CIDR based..2nd is based on azure service tag..3rd is application security group.

Let’s take an example if I created one security group A and after that doing creation for security group B so I need option to select security group A as a source so that my all traffic…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ServiceNow Enterprise App: Add funtionality to provision AAD Photo attribute to ServiceNow photo

Currently many attributes can be provisioned in a ServiceNow Azure Enterprise app, but AD Photo is not an option. That would a great thing to be able to.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change directory of CSP subscriptions.

If a customer has a tenant/subscription with the same partner who has the other tenant, you should allow the partner to do the transfer of directory.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add internal dns name for loadbalancer

Is it possible to add the swicth "--internal-dns-name <Name>" for an internal loadbalancer ?
    This is possible for an NIC today, please add this to loadbalancer

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. https://mirchistatus.com/all_black_raftaar_-_status_video_2018/download/7919.html

Whatsapp Status Video,Lyrical Videos Status,New Video Status,Bollwood Song Video Status,Punjabi Song Video Status,Engalish Song Video Status,Free Download Video Status,30Second Watsapp Status,Love Video Song Status,Sad Video Songs Status,Funny Video Status,DP Status Video,Romantic Whatsapp Video Status,Hindi Whatsapp Video Status

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Clarify 'Offer details' page for nonprofit donations to provide detail regarding which services are exempt

I suggest that the 'offer details' page (for Azure credits for non-profit organisations) should have a listing, or a link to a listing elsewhere, describing exactly which products and services are excluded. The general explanation is not clear enough.

After opening a support case, I now understand that Azure Information Protection Premium P2 is one of the products excluded from the sponsorship offer for non-profit organisations. However, as a Microsoft Partner, I did not understand that when I first read the offer details page (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/offers/ms-azr-0036p/) and recommended this as a solution to our nonprofit customer who wanted to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. users want to set up the MFA Setup Wizard later

In the MFA release plan of a large company, thousands users are impossible to actually "force" from the day.

So, the user needs a period which setting for the MFA can be skipped, before force setting period.

In the period, it provide a selection such as "set up later" in the MFA setting wizard at the initial sign-in.

if someone did not have a mobile device on that day,
    if someone wants to ask questions about MFA, etc...
    they can not access any Office 365.
    becouse, even if you set a policy to skip MFA on the LAN, the MFA…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. SaaS GlusterFS for k8s

Provide a GlusterFS strage or any storage full compatible with ReadWriteMany access modes as SaaS for k8s Cluster.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Set Kusto tab title

it will be very helpful to be able to set the tab title. when working with multiple tabs it is not a good user experience to use Ctrl+Tab to switch tabs and look for the right tab.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How can you have Malware Bytes Antivirus blocked from coming into your inbox Malware Bytes Antivirus?

If you do not want to receive certain unwanted Malware Bytes Antivirus in your Malware Bytes account or Malware Bytes inbox; you can block the Malware Bytes Antivirus. You have the facility to block the sender or unsubscribe from the sender. Also, you can report the messages as spam. more info :-
    http://www.24x7livesolution.com/
    http://www.24x7livesolution.com/malwarebytes-customer-service.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to Disable AVG Antivirus Software Temporarily?

Best way to know How to Disable AVG Antivirus Software Temporarily read this blog and find the right steps here or contact at 1844-313-8282 to get online support for AVG issues. https://bit.ly/2sDN7QB

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Love Problem Solution in Bangalore | +91-7508576634 - Astrologer Guru Ji

Love Problem Solution In Bangalore | +91-7508576634 Read More :- http://www.astrologerguruji.com/love-problem-solution-bangalore/ – We realize better that we might not be capable of survive without love in this World and frankly talking no one will. For an all spherical development of a person, love could be very plenty wished. Properly, as love hassle solution Aghori Baba Ji in bangalore is very primary want for the survival of someone, we can believe that what would occur whilst the affection if your existence leaves you or abandons you. That ache is traumatize and in case you do now not accept as true with…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. rename Load Balancer name in Azure Portal

There should be an option to rename Load Balancer name in Azure Portal. We follow naming convention of each resources in Azure and there is high chance of typo's sometimes when configuring resources manually.

Recently I created a Load balancer for HA/DR solution and later realised there is typo in Azure Load Balancer while creation. So I have to delete the load balancer and create it again which caused some delay to setup whole solution. So i think there should be a feature to rename resource name in Azure after creation.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. B1S Windows Server is not a viable VM

B1S is just too small of a VM to be viable. Provisioning it in Central US takes 27 minutes, and then when it finally starts everything is so unbearably slow that you can't do anything. Takes minutes for Task Manager to start and paint itself. I don't know why it's being offered when it's so underpowered that it is really impossible to use.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Missing Creator column in the "all support requests" form

hi,
    I'd like to have Creator column in the Help + support -> All support requests blade
    Also to have possibility to filter out all requests according to this column.

regards,
    Vadim

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?