(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bind Reserved Instances to the customer and not the agreement.

During an EA to CSP or between CSPs migration RIs are not moved, they have to be cancelled and re-purchased. This brings massive challenges.

• Microsoft only allows cancellations of RIs up to 50k per year for a customer. Any cancellations request above this have to be approved by the business desk and the likelihood is they will deny it.

• When re-purchased the clocks reset. That is, if you have a 3 year reservation bought 1 year ago, when you re-purchase it you start a new 3 year term.

• The challenge is even worst for CSPs. If they purchase reservations for…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. azure should give active forum or community members discount and copon code for helping others.

azure should give active forum or community members discount and copon code for helping others.

https://besttennisguru.com/best-tennis-racquets/

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Parivartan Ayurveda Weight Gain Healthy Products

If you use our products,you will definitely benefit from our products,which will be very beneficial for
    your health.Toincrease your weight,give us a chance to serve once.If you use Parivartan Ayurveda products,we assure you that you will definitely gain 100% weight and complete Ayurvedic product.

More Info :- https://www.parivartanayurveda.com/how-to-weight-gain.php

<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://www.parivartanayurveda.com/">https://www.parivartanayurveda.com/</a>

<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://www.parivartanayurveda.com/weight_gain.php">https://www.parivartanayurveda.com/weight_gain.php</a>

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add IOPS and disk type information to storage metadata service

As explained here

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-machines/windows/instance-metadata-service#storage-metadata

you can already get some information like caching and storageAccountType. Now it would be great to add IOPS and disk type like P6, E12 to it.
    For Ultra SSD add Throughput value as well.

Use case: For SAP Hana you need to stripe over multiple disks:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-machines/workloads/sap/hana-vm-operations-storage

/hana/log and /hana/shared you need to use different storage types.

Assume we create volume groups in the logical volume manager in Linux, which contains the name and iops in its name.

Example: We can name the VG UltraSSDLRS1205 and an Administrator of the System will know

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Azure sponsorship

Azure Sponsorship

Hello, i suggest that your system should be updated, since
    we have a sponsorship why we are required to give a credit card number, if it was an option i would understand, i am a Microsoft Regional Director, and supposed to benefit of an Azure Sponsorship
    i couldn't access my Sponsorship since July because of the Lack of the
    Credit card number .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. mute my attendees on teams ... i suggest disable unmute option

i want mute all my student and prevent them that they can unmute them self again .

all i want to make no sound except the teacher

.every time i mute my student they can unmute them self even if i make as attend

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. application gateway weight based traffic distribution

Currently per AppGw design, it supports only round-robin traffic distribution.

However, customer may need a weight setting on AppGw which can control the traffic ratio to be distributed to backend servers, like weight routing method on Traffic Manager.

Please consider to add this funcion in the future release.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it easier for nonprofit to renew sponsorship and see how to do this

As a nonprofit approaches the end of a year's sponsorship we receive an email warning that the sponsorship will end and be converted to pay as you go. This is alarming for small charities as we do not have the funds to continue operating on this basis and sponsorship is an essential (and very welcome) offering by Microsoft.

However, the route to renewing sponsorship each year is tortuous, poorly documented, and left to the last minute. It would be preferable if there was a seamless path from within the Azure Billing and Subscriptions->Sponsorship page in the portal to be alerted…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Top Knot Flooring

Owner Name:
    Mike Pelletier
    Address:
    2455 Bates Ave
    Concord
    CA
    Phone:
    (925) 435-9871
    Websites URL:
    https://topknotco.com
    Business Email:
    info@topknotco.com
    Category:
    Flooring Store
    Keywords:
    Flooring store
    Hardwood flooring store
    Hardwood floor installer
    Hardwood refinishing
    Tile flooring store
    Carpet store
    Flooring Stores Concord, CA
    Hardwood flooring Concord, CA
    Description:
    Top Knot Flooring Stores serving the East Bay Area with showrooms in Concord, CA and Walnut Creek, CA. We've been in business since 2001, offering the highest quality of flooring products. If you are shopping for new flooring in the East Bay Area and you are searching for wholesale direct prices on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Configuration Manager console to Azure lab template

Could you add Configuration Manager console to Azure lab template?
    Configuration Manager console is not installed in site server even after the lab is created in Azure. Lab is created with the steps in below article.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/core/get-started/azure-template

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add metadata tag feature of intent for LUIS

Please add support for metadata tags to improve predictive quality of intent detection for LUIS.
    In case QnA Maker's Generate Answer API, it supports metadata tag to refine search the appropriate answer with eary way. If LUIS also supports it then I believe user will be able to obtain intended response from single app more easier way.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MCAS File policy supports Google Drive with specified Folder

MCAS File policy with specified folder now supports Box, SharePoint, DropBox and OneDrive.

Could you consider to support Google Drive.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Azure FrontDoor disable cache for specific response code

Please allow disabling caching in the Azure FrontDoor for specific response code eg 301

Right now we can control whether the cache is enabled or disabled for a specific path. We cannot skip cache only for eg redirect with code 301.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. App Service with private external registry uses wrong url

Setting up a App Service with external registry (Github packages "https://docker.pkg.github.com") the app won't start. Logs are showing a error message:

ERROR - DockerApiException: Docker API responded with status code=InternalServerError, response={"message":"Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/kuehlfrank/backend/backend/manifests/0.0.1: unauthorized: incorrect username or password"}

looks like it's trying to connect to docker.io registry which is not what I specified in the Container settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Azure VM diagnostic logs lifecycle management

Currently there is no system to manage the diagnostic logs lifecycle other than creating automation jobs. Please create a system to delete/overwrite logs after 1, 3, 6 12 months.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow VMWare Workstation Pro 16.x to run within the Azure hyper - v environment.

Allow other hypervisors to work within the Azure hyper - v environment. VMWare allows hyper - v to work within it's hypervisor, Azure Hyper - v should do the same. I know the development team at Microsoft has figured this out, why can't you folks get your act together and make it available in Azure? We are a multi vendor shop and need this functionality before we migrate all into Azure. You are loosing $$ because of this limitation. If you have this capability please contact me at terry.schorn@rasmussen.edu
    terry

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Migrations tools from CSP to other offerings

Microsoft has a very straight forward path to migrate Into a CSP. But once there if you want to move to a different offering, the only option is to migrate/re-build. We are currently very unhappy with our CSP and the CSP program in general, but we have unfortunately discovered after the migration that there is no way out other then a manual migration of our resources to a new subscription.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Host Health state

When the VM is reporting in unavailable state under resource health. we need to wait for further updates available. Rather if we have an API which provides us an hint whether the Host is reporting healthy or not. So that I can deploy the Vm to another healthy node.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please enable AZ support in UK West region as well

Please enable AZ support in UK West region as well

1 vote
    Vote