(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. office 365 group expiration

Within the Office 365 Group Expiration setup there should be a way to set it such that all groups *except* specific ones are subject to the expiration setting. As it stands now it's the other way around; all groups or only the selected ones. In an environment where users are permitted to created their own groups (something I was told even Microsoft allows) you really need the expiration feature enabled by default. But there are certainly use cases where as an admin you will want specific groups exempted from this setting.

123 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Newly Isolated pricing tire has been introduced, my It opps folks created my App service under it. Facing issues with Maven plugin

Maven plugin not supported for Isolated pricing tire for azure delploy. Please do the needful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop send me this **** on my phone. I never requested this **** from Jobvado. **** your company fro sending this ****.

Stop sending this **** to my phone from Jobvado. I’ll continue to rip your company until this **** stops. That’s my new idea. ********.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We Buy MD Homes

URL:
    https://www.webuymdhomes.com
    Main Keyword:
    We Buy Houses Baltimore
    Description
    Trying to sell your house fast in Baltimore? We Buy Houses Baltimore MD Fast For Cash And In Any Condition. Get Your Cash Offer — (240) 424-0423.
    Address
    1101 Saint Paul Street #111
    Baltimore, MD
    Phone:
    240-424-0423
    Business Email:
    brad@dwingroup.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dominate My Market

URL
    http://www.dominatemymarket.org
    Keywords
    las vegas seo, Google ranking, Las Vegas Mobile website
    Description
    Top Las Vegas SEO and Lead Generation Company: We'll Help Your Las Vegas Local Business or ANY Business across the US, Boost SEO Rankings, Dominate your local niche, get your telephone ringing with ready to buy customers. 100% Done for you, high ticket leads.
    Owner Name
    Mayo Starbuck
    Address
    2478 E Desert Inn Rd #61281 A
    Las Vegas, NV
    Phone
    702-825-7551
    Business Email
    mayo.dominatemymarket@gmail.com
    Year Found 2014
    Number of Employee 10
    Operating Hours
    Monday to Friday 9AM–6PM
    Social Media Links
    http://www.facebook.com/DominateMyMarket1
    http://www.instagram.com/dominatemymarket

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don't override my Startup.cs CORS credentials

After publishing a new dotnet core api, I started getting preflight errors indicating bad CORS configuration. I discovered a CORS section in the portal with a checkbox for Access-Control-Allow-Credentials. If I already specify that setting in my Startup, connect it to that portal setting. It took a couple hours to track that down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Introductory Azure Demo webinar video player to include Player Controls

Hi Azure team,

After creating an account we are presented an introductory webinar that is 60min long.

The video player by default has no controls (play, pause, rewind) and we cannot resume watching it later or pause, rewind, etc.

Link: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/get-started/webinar/on-demand/

Please add the `controls` HTML attribute to the `video` tag in order for the controls to show up. Many new clients will be glad to have those.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. What does it mean the Hp printer is offline?

When you try to print a document, sometimes a popup says the Hp printer is offline. There are multiple reasons why your HP printer is offline. Some of the reasons why Hp printer is offline is poor USB or Internet Connectivity, outdated driver and faulty hardware. All these reasons can lead to a Hp printer is offline.
    Let's see the reason which makes the hp printer is offline:
    Driver issue: An obsolete printer driver may be a reason why the HP printer is offline. If the driver is outdated, the driver must be updated by the user. This can be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make DomainDNSName,NetbiosName & Samaccountname attributes avaialble to public to use AAD Join without AAD Connect

We use okta for synchronizing accounts to Azure AD.

We plan to use AAD Join for our windows10 devices, it works well with AAD Connect(As AAD Connect synchronizes attributes DomainDNSName, NetBIOS name & Onpremisesamaccoutnanme)

Okta could not update these attributes, I want to find a way to update the attributes(by using PowerShell or GraphAPI?).

And also would like to know if there is any possibility to sync MSDS-Keycredentiallink attribute to on-premise without using AAD Connect so that I can use windows hello.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Azure MFA needs anti-phishing features such as include location details and notification to users about new devices

Users can sometimes approve MFA notifications on their device because they do not know whether it is their device authenticating or a hacker who has phished their credentials. Therefore, to help users know why they are being asked to accept authentication include additional details such as the application name, IP address and location in the MFA prompt. Apple includes the location and a map of the location in their own two-factor implementation.

Additionally, users should be notified with an email any time a new device is used to authenticate to their account.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For each resource creation save the date and the user

Usually when you create a resource you do not know when was created and by whom, the information in logs is available only for a determined period of time and then lost, that is something that will be very helpful to include in the Overview section.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PIM add support in the Graph API to query Azure resources roles audit logs.

We can query Azure AD roles in PIM for our conformity report but have to log-in to the portal manually for PIM roles on Azure Resource.

Works for PowerBI Admin Roles but not for "Contributor" role in Subscription X.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Support Resource id , name and tags in CSP api

I use the following api
    "https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/develop/get-a-subscriptions-resource-usage-information" to retrieve data from my customers connected to the CSP platform. To be exactly I retrieve this data with the Get-PartnerCustomerSubscriptionUsage but I am guessing the backend of the module is just calling this api as the results are the same.

Now what my question is: In the results of that api you get the quantity used and the total price of every resource in azure of each customer and their subscriptions. What bothers me a lot is that i get no resource id (the id that is mentioned inside the result…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature list and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

14. Make it easy to create virtual desktops for SMBs

The number and complexity of the steps for a new MVD is mind blowing. Need to reduce and make it simple to create and access a virtual desktop with an existing ms account if you want to open up the market.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature list and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

15. DSVM improvement - NLTK data download

I noticed that the nltk python package was installed by default in the DSVM, but the nltk data is not downloaded. The download is not difficult, but time consuming, and it would be excellent if the downloaded data was included in the DSVM package already. Instructions here: https://www.nltk.org/data.html

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. RBAC Role for Reserved Instance creation WITHOUT Owner role on the Subscription

RBAC role created so a group can be added for the single purpose of Reserved Instance creation, without keys to the kingdom (Owner rights). Capacity and Procurement would not need such keys as they would only be creating RI’s, following Least Privilege Access.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow tenant admins to manage Enterprise State Roaming data

Allow tenant admins to manage/delete/clear Enterprise State Roaming data. Furthermore allow users to manage their own data, e.g. managing Wi-Fi profiles/networks etc.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add SQL Database & Data Warehouse as trusted Microsoft services in Azure Storage firewall settings

When we enable auditing & threat detection on SQLDB or SQLDW, we should be able to set up the firewall setting of Azure Storage. SQLDB & SQLDW is not included in the trusted Microsoft services now.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Azure Basic VPN Gateway to connect from OpenVPN client

Allow Azure Basic VPN Gateway to connect from OpenVPN client

If deploy VPN Gateway and follow this instruccions [1], Azure Powershells shows this error:

Set-AzureRMVirtualNetworkGateway: Vpn Client protocol OpenVPN is not supported for basic Sku Gateway [..]

[1] https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-howto-openvpn

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improve Free/Trial/Entry level offers

Azure is prohibitively expensive for small businesses and new/poor developers.

£150 for 30 days is not long enough to get up and running and to make a viable website/app to cover the costs.

Suggestions:
    -Allow users to use the free credits over 12 or 6 or even 3 months.
    -Or return to your previous offer with free monthly credits for a year.
    -Or offer SSL on the shared plan. (sites without SSL are not an option)

£50-£60/pm for a basic website with custom domain and SSL is ridiculous.

I feel my only option is to abandon Azure and look at…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 171 172
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories