(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Marketing API

You should be able to download the app without services to better understand what is being offered.. the website is vague. Atleast be able to see the api from the website.
    I personally wanted to see if the DNS provides a URL resolution for ip and host.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to use recovery service vault across subscriptions

Be able to use recovery service vault across subscriptions

This would allow to restore database backups from sat production to a dev subscription

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow to migrate log analytics data from one workspace to another

Allow to migrate log analytics data from one workspace to another

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change the “naked root domain” help text for SSL certificate purchasing

When you want to purchase an SSL certificate from the Azure portal you go through a set of steps, one of which requires you to enter something like a “naked root domain”. I thought this was meant to be the root domain, and you could not enter a subdomain. I ended up purchasing the wrong SSL certificate. A quick google search shows you that I was not the only one confused by this field. Others have made the same mistake. Please consider changing the help text for this field to show customers that a subdomain here is valid.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. what is the value of this site I have been locked put?

what is new and gping on in this site Althpugh it is iny name I have been locked out and it was, indeed, intended! margoe

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Azure VPN Client for MacOS

Azure VPN Client for MacOS

It's known that MacOS is a very commonly adopted OS in certain areas.
    For example in development.

Developers who work in Azure infra for their customers should have the possibility to have a client like this and all the features that come along with it (simple MFA configuration for example)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Rollover from free account to paying account is not possible (or impossibly difficult)

I tried to roll over. I even tried to contact sales. Chatbox is worse than useless! I could not reach anyone to help me convert my subscription. I am quite frustrated by the experience. I'd like to experiment more with Azure but getting a human (even with a paying o365 account) proved impossible. How do you expect to attract and retain developers with such an abysmal system?!?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make Azure Active Directory Domain Services more affordable

I am building solutions using Azure VDI, but the AADDS component required is too expensive for small teams. For example, I built a VDI for a customer who only employ 4 people. The virtual machine used to deliver the VDI costs just 50 GBP per month (reserved instance), but the AADDS component required for authentication costs 90GBP per month! For small businesses this is not feasible and makes selling VDI solutions very difficult.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Features of fruit and vegetable peeling machine

Multifunctional fruit and vegetable peeling machine. This type of machine mainly used for the vegetable process factory and restaurant, onion farm.

Brief Introduction Of Multifunctional fruit and vegetable peeling machine

Multifunctional fruit and the vegetable peeling machine also named onion peeler machine, we have different capacities and models from 1ton/hour to 10t/hour to meet your production needs. I just need one worker to operate. Put onion into the feeder tank, the onion will be shipped into the peeling part and discharge automatically. Easy operation and peeling rate can reach 98%.

Multifunctional fruit and vegetable peeling machines are used to cut…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to Disable Network inbound/outbound Rules

It would be very useful feature to allow an Network inbound/outbound rule to be disabled, and then later enabled again.

Right now, the only way is to remove the rule. For troubleshooting, learning, auditing etc, it is very useful to just disable a rule instead.

A disabled rule still shows on the UI, but with an Disabled status, maybe in grey. And a button to disable/enable, or add an item in the context menu (which has only one item: Delete right now).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Price calculator is missing low priority/spot prices for basic VMs

Both VM and VMSS has the "Basic" tier of prices but this price is only for on demand pricing. while i can use the basic vm sizes (basic_a0-4) as low priority capacity i can't find their price in the calculator

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. allow to bill a purchase of Azure-AD P2 licenses against the funds of existing subscriptions, so, that customers do not have to start a new

Moin Moin.

Right now it os not possible to bill Azure-AD P2 licenses against the funds of an existing subscription.

So a new fund (credit-card) has to be supplied and agreed upon b the Head of Department/Boss, which does take time and convincing-power/prowess.
    But the Head of might be deciding against it, even if there are enough funds already allotted.
    This could be cut short by just allowing to bill the costs of P2-services aginst the existing funds of a set of namable subscriptions.
    Tschüß,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Azure Calculator for Azure Function

In azure calculator, for azure function there are only two option:
    - Consumption
    - Premium

Is It possible to add App Service in this options for compare with other type of cost plan?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Error 13834 while using P2S due to limitation of Windows

Hi

How could we eventually fix this limitation by increasing the amount of 25 limited on Windows platform to support more, in Such vWAN environment, 25 amounts is really minimal for large company. We really prefer to take native Microsoft solution to overcome outbreak situations, if that not possible, could Azure support OpenVPN with always on. At least, it’s alternative solutions.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. dog bed amazon india

9 Best Dog Bed Amazon in India at Products99. If you are search online beds for your dog so you the right place. we have the complete guide review of dog beds.
    https://www.products99.com/dog-bed/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Azure Functions @ The Edge

It would be nice to see an offering that is designed to run Azure Functions at the edge similar to AWS Lambda @ Edge, Fastly's Edge Compute, or Cloudflare Workers.

Azure Functions today seem to be much more catered towards adhoc data processing pipelines and not really web centric use cases. In addition to the latency benefits of being able to run logic at the PoP, some examples of use cases would be:

• Running A/B testing at the edge

• Custom serving logic for different geos

• Authorization logic

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. tags case sensitivity

Add the ability to enforce tag key values with case sensitivity through Azure Policy.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow Azure free trials to include Microsoft Intune for managing devices

When testing Azure it is useful to test a complete business solution which may require the ability to control which devices have access. Currently Microsoft Intune does not appear to be part of the Azure 30 day free trial and it is not possible to add the Microsoft Business Premium free trial to the account setup for the Azure free trial

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. VMs For Heavy Instant Algorithms

VMs, with:
    1 GB of memory, per 1 vCPU.

Good for applications, that does not require much memory, just heavy algorithm instant calculations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Azure Search Storage Alert or Historic storage size graph Required

Customer indexer will sync the data from data source to indexes frequently. They need Azure Search Storage Alert or Historic storage size graph to monitor the storage increase.

Please work with monitor team and add azure search storage alert.

Customer also wants to predict data growth for their Azure Search. Please also help add a storage history metric on portal.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base