(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why do I keep getting billed for a F*cking Service I can't turn off

I'd like to offer you the idea that this service us a disgrace

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Error 13834 while using P2S due to limitation of Windows

Hi

How could we eventually fix this limitation by increasing the amount of 25 limited on Windows platform to support more, in Such vWAN environment, 25 amounts is really minimal for large company. We really prefer to take native Microsoft solution to overcome outbreak situations, if that not possible, could Azure support OpenVPN with always on. At least, it’s alternative solutions.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include the option to change Virtual Network in the Web Interface

Please offer the ease of changing a virtual network on a virtual VM, just like we can with VMM or Hyper-V. For stability reasons this should only be limited to connect to different virtual networks in stead of the default value of the dropdown with affinity groups, networks and regions...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Azure SQL DB as database for SharePoint

Improve Azure SQL DB to the point that it can be used as the database for SharePoint deployment in IaaS.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please make it possible to combine IUR accounts

Please make it possible to combine IUR credits for those of us who are eligible for multiple IUR accounts. Working with so many different IUR subscriptions with caps isn't as feasible as we want to.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. azure data factory safari

Not being able to authenticate on Azure Data Factory / Azure Synapse Analytics when using Safari on Macbook Pro. It gets stuck loading and then a loop to sign in. Can you please improve the behaviour of both UI's on safari for mac?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To have possibility to delete account

I don't know if I'm bad in searching or what but i could not find any button how to completely delete the account. I want to have oportuninty to start over later maybe after few years.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to log when publish profile has been used

We would like the ability to see when a publish profile was used and also who is using it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ask for improvements so that files are output even with unedited policies

Trying to output the API operation scope policy with Powershel command to get the status before and after the update.

However, if the policy is in the default state which is unedited, the policy cannot be output with the following command.
    * If the policy is edited, it can be output.
    * Product scope policies can be output even in the default state.

■ Command
    Get-AzAPIManagementPolicy -Context $ ApiMgmtContext -apiId "apiid" -operationId "OperationId" -SaveAs "****. Xml"

Therefore, we request for improvement that the file can be output even if the policy is unedited.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Manage groups on user level in API Management Services

Currently in API Management Services, you can only add users to a group in the groups of APIM. Ideally it would be much more convenient to add the group to a user as well. This way you can add groups to a single user.

And add multiple users at once to a group in the group section.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Using an office 365 account as the microsoft account on the Windows Store

Azure AD still not supported in Windows 10 Store?

In one of my clients, a school with 600 laptops in Office365/ADFS, it's not possible to deploy an App because the ISV created this "Modern App" that only installs through an MSA account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cert replacement cause down time on appgw?

Hey.
    i was referring to below link to understand if the exact behavior while replacing cert for all 3 listeners. as all of them are sharing same Cert. the doc just mentioned how to replace cert not involving any consequence. duration...etc. is there anyway to publish more information on official to help customer to foresee these bad consequence? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/application-gateway/renew-certificates

https://strangeadventures.in/azure-replacing-ssl-certificates-on-application-gateways/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want that there should be a plan calle Azure unlimited. Please read this

In here this plan we should pay a little more money
    Then we can register unlimited vm s and storages.
    I don't mean 25$ or something
    More then 1000$ Should be this plan

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Free support on basic functionalities

We are currently experiencing major issues with our server as we are unable to push new code or even look at the logs or change diagnostics issues and we cannot use the deployments at all since they just don't work (we've followed the instructions given by azure and it just throws authorization exceptions all the time).

Also we just bought a support plan (which we shouldn't have for these kinds of issues as it is caused by the migration which was nearly forced upon us) and it clearly states that we will get a initial response within 8 hours, after…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Upcoming Festival Astroindusoot-होली दहन का समय 2020 Holi 2020 Holi Dahan 2020 Holi Dahan Shubh Muhurat Holi Pujan Muhurat 2020.

Although every festival has its own charm, the festival of Holi is unique because of the colors it involves…green, yellow, red, pink and all their hues. It is one of the major festivals of India and is celebrated with a lot of enthusiasm. It falls on the Full moon Day in the month of Phalgun-and is also called the Spring Festival, as it marks the arrival of spring. Market place becomes colorful as heaps of colors are seen on the roadside and roads and colonies continue looking colorful even after the festival by the left over colors played by children…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Customize Branding - avoid login redirect by specifying IP range(s)

With the current Customize Branding option (Azure admin > AD > [domain] > Configure > Customize Branding) users begin on the generic O365 login screen. After entering their email address, they're redirected to their organisation's branded login screen.

Could you add an option in the Customize Branding settings to accept IP ranges using wildcards and CIDR notation. Access to O365 login from these IP addresses would bypass the default page and the redirect process and always load the organisations branded page.

Currently, the redirection is very distracting for users and also adds unwanted time to the login process. IT illiterate…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable GEO Redundancy of SQL Server in IaaS

Currently there is no way to make SQL Server Geo Redundant. Specifically the storage cannot be Geo Redundant. The only way around this is to use an asynchronous replica in a regional data center. There needs to be a better alternative for this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. support for dcos 1.8 in azure container service

Currently the azure container service supports dcos 1.7. I had a issue in it when i could restart a specific task with marathon and on slack they suggested that I should upgrade to version 1.8 of dcos

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azure process tool

I believe Incorporating MOF type or ITIL based tool in Azure can help customers to follow the change,release,problem and release and incident process on the Azure portal as a part of complete IT infrastructure and process package.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)