(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clarify that First 5 Gigs of data transfer doesn't apply with Azure in Open

In the website say that the first 5 Gigs of data transfer are free, but is not clearly specified that this benefit doesn't apply with Azure In open.
    I strongly suggest to clarify this situation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. have a pricing tier option for Bing Custom Search that includes both Web and Auto-Suggest

As of 5/14/18 8:30am EST, there is no pricing option for Bing Custom Search that includes both Web results and Auto-Suggest. Why? I'm using the Hosted UI. Free tier is limited to 1 cps. S4 is the only option that includes Auto-Suggest, but it doesn't include Web. If I choose S4, my web search queries fail. If autosuggest is a feature of BCS, why not have both?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. stop lying

You're advertising instances that I can't even find how to create in the portal! Very frustrating. How do I get a B1S instance?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Latest design Brass Cable Gland With Strain Relief

YUEQING JIXIANG CONNECTOR CO., LTD is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of brass and nylon cable gland (Cable joint line distribution equipment), which is a modernized company with integrated strength in high science and technology, production and marketing. Its business scope including kinds of material waterproof connector, metal joint, nylon cable gland, stainless steel cable gland, zinc alloy joint, ***** cap, marine cable gasket, adaptor, explosion proof cable gland, multiple cable gland and so on . Our company believes that the markets is the key of enterprise’s development, and always carry out the principle of quality as the center,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. HP Printer Setup Number 1-833-295-5216 Customer care help.

HP Printer setup gets printer designed and introduced with no issue. It is fundamental for smooth chipping away at printer that it is designed appropriately. Without legitimate design a printer can give numerous mistakes.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. the P2S VPN with one-click

We hope that the P2S VPN can connect to VNET with one-click. the P2S VPN opens special window when trying to connect VPN. we want to easy operation.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories