(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Introduce a free tier like AWS for better learning. One month trial is too short.

Azure has many options so that trying out and learning how to work different scenarios is quite involved. There is a lot to learn and one month is not enough, especially as it is unlikely that someone can dedicate a full time month to Azure. Personally, I can't be bothered to try Azure for just 30 days - what's the point? It took me several months of occasional sessions to get the full hang of AWS. I am sure Azure is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but for the time being, I will stick with what works for me,…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: oidc
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Feedback

Excellent.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Azure process tool

I believe Incorporating MOF type or ITIL based tool in Azure can help customers to follow the change,release,problem and release and incident process on the Azure portal as a part of complete IT infrastructure and process package.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Include the option to change Virtual Network in the Web Interface

Please offer the ease of changing a virtual network on a virtual VM, just like we can with VMM or Hyper-V. For stability reasons this should only be limited to connect to different virtual networks in stead of the default value of the dropdown with affinity groups, networks and regions...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. i'm unable to sign up.

It is to difficult to sign up. After 15 time's it isn't possible to pass the mobile verification. Same number used in profile, no problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. all reactivating subscriptions

i cancelled my subscription, now I want to re-activate it. the subscriptions section doesn't give me this option, when i go to add a new subscription the 'offers' panel that appears is blank and i cannot progress and in addition when I go to commerce.microsoft.com and look at subscriptions it doesn't show there (and yes i have signed in with the same phil@coultard.com MS account)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Increase VSO free build minutes per month

Currently, we get 60 minutes for free, but they are easily consumed in our case because we have a gated check-in policy that allows check-ins only if the build is successful. So every time we check something in, we have to build the server.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve response times..

The management interface is very slow. Very irritating.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Windows Azure for studying and testing purposes

I'm IT Professional, I'd like to use Windows Azure for studying and testing purposes: as private person, this helps me to increase my knowledge on Microsoft Cloud Platform. I already used Trial Period but it isn't enough. I'm asking if there is a way to pay little fixed yearly fee for this purpose only ?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. should offer a reduced pricing plan for non-commercial organizations

Here in Germany the DPSG Muenster would like to use Azure as a public cloud service but the money for the IT is limited. So maybe you can offer a plan for non-commercial organizations that has a specific credit like the BizSpark program for developers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Azure Readiness Assistan tool to run in non Active Directory enviroment

the tool only runs where AD is present, does not work if there is bunch of standalone windows servers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Shock the Australian IT industry...

... with amazingly unprecedented pricing for new Azure services opening up to Australia in 2014, and revolutionise the way the Australian market bills for bandwidth and top quality hosting services.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Feedback and Knowledge Base