(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Love Problem Solution in Bangalore | +91-7508576634 - Astrologer Guru Ji

Love Problem Solution In Bangalore | +91-7508576634 Read More :- http://www.astrologerguruji.com/love-problem-solution-bangalore/ – We realize better that we might not be capable of survive without love in this World and frankly talking no one will. For an all spherical development of a person, love could be very plenty wished. Properly, as love hassle solution Aghori Baba Ji in bangalore is very primary want for the survival of someone, we can believe that what would occur whilst the affection if your existence leaves you or abandons you. That ache is traumatize and in case you do now not accept as true with…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Missing Creator column in the "all support requests" form

hi,
    I'd like to have Creator column in the Help + support -> All support requests blade
    Also to have possibility to filter out all requests according to this column.

regards,
    Vadim

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add filetype to results of the bing custom search

When getting back results from the Bing Custom Search it would be useful to get the filetype of the returning WebPage Object. Currently there are only the field available mentioned in https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/rest/api/cognitiveservices/bing-custom-search-api-v7-reference#webpage.

I would suggest to add another property "filetype" or "mimetype" which contains the filetype of the resource (e.g. pdf, pptx, xls or similar).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. free account

I've already a account at azure, but not free. I using it to learn more about azure. Can I change this account into a free acount?

Normal I buy SQL Server Developer edition for about 75 euros and expiment with it, but now I paid hundreds euros for Azure.

Hennie

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Harmonize the offer types (CSP/Open/EA/PAYG)

CSP is a great purchasing model for small and medium businesses, but has some serious problems.

1) Migrating between CSP and any other offer is a very laboursome and expensive project (not to mention that many resources cannot be migrated). This can cause Vendor lock-in and some other major risks for customers using CSP. Currently even PAYG to CSP is not easy.

2) CSP customers are unequal to other Azure users despite the fact that they pay the same or sometimes even more, because they do not have the same services available to them.

3) CSP resellers have to put…

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Users would like to control the InstanceIds of VMSS

Each instances of VMSS(Virtual Machine Scale Set) has a instance id. This id is used as the host name of each instance. And this number is provided as serial numbers. I'd like to control this number.
    E.g. initiliatize this serial number's countup. and so on

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why are Free Trials tied to bank card??? And is it even legal (in Europe)???

Free Trial accounts appear to be linked to the bank card used in the subscription -- why a bank card is required for a free subscription is absurd and I even wonder how legal (under European law).

But once a bank card was used for a Free Trial that bank card is "black-listed" from Free Trial subscriptions for 12-months.

Even not thinking about the legal/privacy implications of of that, I've previously used a Free Trial to evaluate some Azure features and now wanted to evaluate Notification Hubs -- not allowed because I'm using the same bank card. It's a different…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Communicate VM installing Windows updates in a VM to Azure portal

Communicate VM installing Windows updates to Azure portal so that as a user I can tell the difference between a VM being unresponsive due to being broken or just being busy with installing updates.
    Currently there is no way to tell the difference which might lead to users unnecessarily submit support tickets for their VMs being stuck in the Starting stage.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Billing / Rate Card Improvements: Add free or minimal cost tier to support devleoper adoption

Billing / Rate Card Improvements:

I would urge MSFT to review other similar offerings in the market as they have free tier or minimal costs tiers for developers that support technology adoption on a broad scale. The $25 credit is a good start, but that allocation needs to increase or the rate card needs to decrease to promote service adoption.

HDInsight is one of the many compelling feature of Azure, and one that we find entices clients who are concerned about xplatform development as well as leveraging the open source stack. MSFT clients will be swayed by u-sql / polybase,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow VNet Peering between ASM and ARM with different subscriptions

Currently, when VNet Peering between virtual network in resource manager model and classic deployment model, the same supscription for the VNets are reqired.
    I hope we can freely configure VNet Peering between ASM and ARM with different subscriptions in the near future.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Incorrect StartDate and EndDate while Import Database

Using Import Database option and importing a bacpac from the storage account to Sql Server when the import is in progress if we go to Import/Export history the Start Time is greater than End Time (Start time is 1 sec greater than End Time). Also while the import is in progress how come the End Time is having a value.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Creating custom RBAC roles through the Ibiza Portal

It'd be great if there was a UI to create new RBAC roles through the Ibiza Portal.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Docker PaaS

It would be great if I could deploy docker images without having to worry about setting up Docker hosts.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable CSP Partners to offer Visual Studio Cloud Subscriptions through the scheme

Enable CSP to be used to fund the Visual Studio Cloud Subscriptions.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Azure Dependency Agent compatible with Oracle Linux Marketplace Images

Azure Dependency Agent is a very useful tool and it would be a great addition to make it compatible with Oracle Linux (7.2.0+ in our specific case) images available through the Marketplace.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop with ridicilous price increases

First decomissioning of low priced features and replacing them with much more expensive ones (e.g. SQL Azure x10 price for same prior performance!), and now another 22% price hike across-the-board. Thanks MS - do you actually want customers? And all this whilst Google and Amazon keep reducing prices!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add support for nested virtualization

Add support for nested virtualization in Azure VMs. That way developers could test Linux Docker containers on Windows.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why do I keep getting billed for a F*cking Service I can't turn off

I'd like to offer you the idea that this service us a disgrace

4 votes
    Vote