(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give free account users updates regularly on the free credits used and terminate all services automatically when free credits are used up

Learners rely on free account to learn Azure but are not necessarily familiar with the service charge. In this case, the free credits could be used up in as short as one week when learning Azure, especially when Microsoft Learn courses suggest learners to create more expensive versions of VMs. It will be a big burden for users to create and pay for expensive services unknowingly for learning purpose only.

Microsoft should make the learning more stress-free to beginners by being very transparent and informing free account users regularly about how many credits have been used and terminate any services…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. VM with GPU !and! NVME storage

we badly need VMs that offer both, a GPU (nvidia is preferred)
    AND high IOPS NVME storage! Currently - Azure offers either or.

Please combine e.g. the NVME-powered L8s_v2 VMs with a Nvidia GPU or add NVME storage to the ND/NV line VM types.

This is urgently needed for various scenarios and business use-cases!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Scale up pricing estimate for premium functions is much lower than pricing calculator estimate and actual cost.

The scale up shows an estimate of ~$160 for EP2, but the actual cost, pricing calculator, and functions pricing documentation all show it as $300.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Rainier Window Cleaning University Place

Do you need professional window cleaning, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, or pressure washing done around your home?

Contact Rainier Window & Gutter Cleaning today and let us do your dirty work.

Google+: https://www.google.com/maps?cid=278090036032268443
    Address: 7102 116th St E, Puyallup, WA 98373
    Telephone #: (253) 375-7742

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Wireguard

Would be nice if there was a Wireguard offering in Azure - it has matured nicely, and is generally faster than IPSEC tunnels.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to Gain Weight Fast and Safely with in Month

If you use our products,you will definitely benefit from our products,which will be very beneficial for
    your health.Toincrease your weight,give us a chance to serve once.If you use Parivartan Ayurveda products,we assure you that you will definitely gain 100% weight and complete Ayurvedic product.

More Info :- https://www.parivartanayurveda.com/how-to-weight-gain.php

<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://www.parivartanayurveda.com/">https://www.parivartanayurveda.com/</a>

<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://www.parivartanayurveda.com/weight_gain.php">https://www.parivartanayurveda.com/weight_gain.php</a>

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide contact information for customer that are requesting access to azure data box

Post a contact us link. We have a customer with S500 Radiology Department wanting access to review this solution. Submitted a request on your web page. Now are following up with CSA and CSAM trying to figure out how they follow up request and its not intuitive.

"We’re reviewing your request for Azure Data Box
    We're reviewing your Azure Data Box request for the selected country/region and other prerequisites. We’ll notify you regarding the status in one to two weeks. If we need more information, we’ll contact you soon.
    Meanwhile, learn more about Azure Data Box products and read frequently…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The system configuration of solar photovoltaic greenhouse

Solar photovoltaic greenhouse cost-saving and convenient to use, is a kind of equipment for cultivation or breeding that is constructed simply. The greenhouse has great space-efficient performance and strong ventilation ability, also preventing the heat loss and the intrusion of cold air. It can be used as the seed-breeding or planting of dwarf fruit tree and for aquaculture and livestock breeding as well as for exhibition, ecological restaurant and teaching or scientific research, etc.

Main Features of Solar photovoltaic greenhouse
    1. Simple structure, easy in installation, and maintenance.
    2. Inner large room, convenient operation, easy to construct, and accessible to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Want to access Storage Account from same region even when Storage Account's Firewall enabled.

"Services deployed in the same region as the storage account use private Azure IP addresses for communication. Thus, you cannot restrict access to specific Azure services based on their public inbound IP address range."

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/common/storage-network-security#grant-access-from-an-internet-ip-range

So when we are faced with this issue, we need to disable the Firewall or deploy Storage Account in the different region.

If we could use Storage Account which is Firewall enabled, and other services in the same region, it will be more useful for users. I'd like you to make this possible.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remote Desktop Gateway Server SaaS option

I would like to see SaaS option for a Remote Desktop Gateway. We currently have a Local Domain joined VM running Windows Server configured as a Remote Desktop Gateway server that we use for Full Remote Desktop connectivity (not Web based Apps) and we allow people to use their favorite client. We'd like to move away from managing a VM for this to a SaaS solution. That would reduce management complexity and, ideally, allow us to use Azure Access Control (IAM) to control who can update settings like adding remote machines to local groups.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. your systems are a detecting a problem with my account and are unable to validate my access to student account

l am a chinese student who want to use the translator api. I really need the free trial for student due to I cant afford it once time. my school email is gump@2018.cqut.edu.cn and my microsoft email is 914322592@qq.com. please help me to validate my access while the system are a detecting problem with my account . i will be grateful to your assistance.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Be able to use recovery service vault across subscriptions

Be able to use recovery service vault across subscriptions

This would allow to restore database backups from sat production to a dev subscription

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. First Choice to Gain Free cheapest gold for wow classic for WoW Shadowlands Release

According to The Associated Press a 20 year wow classic gold cheap old Los Angels woman pepper sprayed fellow Walmart shoppers to gain a shopping advantage shortly after the store opened. And police say they're looking for two suspects. And at central Florida man is behind bars after a fight broke out at a jewelry counter in Walmart in Kissimmee, Fla.

J'esp que le peuple va les mettre dehors lors des prochaines Je suis d'accord aussi que M. Couillard rie de nous l' en ignorant notre langue maternelle, sa colonne est molle. J'ai donn mon opinion Lebel sur tweeter propos…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Storage accounts 3yr reservation should be flexible and should not stick to 1PB

Storage account's 3 yrs reservation capacity is 1 PB. Where as I want it to be flexible so that I can get only 30TB reservation for 3 yrs and in a way it is cost optimised. So, say I get 1PB fixed storage and use only 30 TB for 3 yrs, I end up paying for the 70TB of unused storage which I dont see as a cost optimised solution.

I would like Microsoft to bring some flexible plans that benefits everyone.

Pay as you go is till costly for 30TB data in storage account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow access from trusted microsoft services one by one

When configuring firewall for use with Azure Storage resources,
    and trying to allow access from "Trusted Microsoft Services", we only have to allow access from all of them, not a "Trusted Microsoft service " one by one.
    I think that It's better to allow access one by one on the security's perspective - allowing only necessary access from PaaS services in terms of system design.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Azure VPN Client for MacOS

Azure VPN Client for MacOS

It's known that MacOS is a very commonly adopted OS in certain areas.
    For example in development.

Developers who work in Azure infra for their customers should have the possibility to have a client like this and all the features that come along with it (simple MFA configuration for example)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add route manual summarization feature to ExpressRoute which advertise summarized routes to on-premises router

Currently ExpressRoute does not support manual route summarization, for example:

Currently the routes are learning with /24 which needs to be summarized to /16

Customer is not able to summarize the route in Azure, and they will need to summarize on their on-premises devices through BGP, before further route propagation.

Please consider to add such feature in ExpressRoute.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base