(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There is an item that is not acquired by the SQL metrics of the virtual machine

The following SQL metrics are not acquired.
    - SQL transaction rate
    - SQL total data file KB
    - SQL total log file KB
    - SQL total log file used KB
    - SQL error rate
    - SQL active requests
    - SQL blocked tasks
    - SQL CPU percentage
    - SQL queued requests

They are there is an error in the item name of the performance monitor that you are trying to get

SQLServer:Databases\Transactions/sec ->
    SQLServer:Databases(*)\Transactions/sec

SQLServer:Databases\Data file(s) size (KB) ->
    SQLServer:Databases(*)\Data file(s) size (KB)

SQLServer:Databases\Log file(s) size (KB) ->
    SQLServer:Databases(*)\Log file(s) size (KB)

SQLServer:Databases\Log file(s) used size (KB) ->
    SQLServer:Databases(*)\Log file(s) used…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Grow XL Guide To Anger Management

Anger doling out programs have not been put in occurring place to put going on to you suppress your onslaught emotions. Suppressing your enmity is in itself an forcefulness difficulty that needs to be dealt as soon as. Anger management programs are there to educate you upon the best habit to tune your estrangement consequently it doesnt benefit to destructive issues.
    For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/grow-xl-scam/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you would like to discuss saving money on Azure and discounts, or maybe you need some support with your Azure project, I would be happy t

If you would like to discuss saving money on Azure and discounts, or maybe you need some support with your Azure project, I would be happy to help. Email me at v-kegord@microsoft.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Last 4 digits of credit card on invoice

If Azure invoices are being paid automatically from a credit card, the last 4 digits of that card should appear on each invoice. I manage an Azure account for my company; service charges are billed to my personal card, and I submit a monthly expense report. Company rules require that all expenses charged to a credit card must have the receipt with a credit card number. Because there is no credit card number on the Azure statements, I have to print out my credit card statement to prove that I used my card to pay for the monthly Azure charge.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Grow XL Safe Natural Male Enhancement Pills

through troubles capability information that would increase guys can cope with problems such as front, considerably improving the function of the ***** and are looking for and promote your normal well-being.For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/grow-xl-scam/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customize Branding - avoid login redirect by specifying IP range(s)

With the current Customize Branding option (Azure admin > AD > [domain] > Configure > Customize Branding) users begin on the generic O365 login screen. After entering their email address, they're redirected to their organisation's branded login screen.

Could you add an option in the Customize Branding settings to accept IP ranges using wildcards and CIDR notation. Access to O365 login from these IP addresses would bypass the default page and the redirect process and always load the organisations branded page.

Currently, the redirection is very distracting for users and also adds unwanted time to the login process. IT illiterate…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why allow a users in the trail mode to provision systems in the market place that is not covered by the credits without a notification

My trial account was frozen since I provisioned a VM with a azure marketplace VM that is not covered by the trail account / credits .Not only was I allowed to provision it but I was later on charged to my credit card . While I have no issues with paying out the sum I do not understand why the portal would allow me to provision without at least a notification. Furthermore when the account was frozen the message given had no indication of why . It said overspending when my account still showed the bulk of 200$ credits still…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Chevy Nova Restoration Parts

(http://www.autoobsession.com/novachevy.aspx) Auto Obsession-the renowned US's online destination deals in a premium collection of restoration parts and supplies for CHEVROLET Nova/ Chevy II models including 1962-67 to 1985-88.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. fdsa

fds

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Generate Azure Technical Documentation

We have developed a tool kit to generate technical documentation of your Azure Subscription, I would like to know what you thing about it !
    http://www.azuredockit.com/ and if you should continue to develop the solution.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please make it possible to combine IUR accounts

Please make it possible to combine IUR credits for those of us who are eligible for multiple IUR accounts. Working with so many different IUR subscriptions with caps isn't as feasible as we want to.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Azure usage reward points

One general suggestion. Microsoft should think about an option to introduce new concept of Azure reward points. Based on the usage or consumption of the Azure category of the productions, customers should be accumulate the points. This is a simple concept my credit card reward points. If my credit card for shopping I will accumulate the points which can be redeemed in future in multiple ways - buying more azure shopping or another Microsoft licenses or products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Auto update of service account passwords and export feature of file

In Azure environment, Microsoft has recently launched Active directory domain services. which has very good reporting features. I would be great if you add password change policy for service accounts as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to build public status pages

I would like to have the option to publish a public status page for the resources we have. It would give a red, yellow, green for each service, and I can select which to show or not show. Social integration would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Free support on basic functionalities

We are currently experiencing major issues with our server as we are unable to push new code or even look at the logs or change diagnostics issues and we cannot use the deployments at all since they just don't work (we've followed the instructions given by azure and it just throws authorization exceptions all the time).

Also we just bought a support plan (which we shouldn't have for these kinds of issues as it is caused by the migration which was nearly forced upon us) and it clearly states that we will get a initial response within 8 hours, after…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pricing for Notification-Hubs unclear

Hello,

I would like to know what the pricing is for the Notification Hubs. It's totally unclear to me. At https://azure.microsoft.com/de-de/pricing/details/mobile-services/ you say the you can have unlimited devices. At https://azure.microsoft.com/de-de/pricing/details/notification-hubs/ you say that above 200.000 devices you have to pay €168,66. Thats quite a lot for this Feature. Can you please clarify the pricing for a mobile app?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Using an office 365 account as the microsoft account on the Windows Store

Azure AD still not supported in Windows 10 Store?

In one of my clients, a school with 600 laptops in Office365/ADFS, it's not possible to deploy an App because the ISV created this "Modern App" that only installs through an MSA account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base