(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Grow XL Safe Natural Male Enhancement Pills

through troubles capability information that would increase guys can cope with problems such as front, considerably improving the function of the ***** and are looking for and promote your normal well-being.For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/grow-xl-scam/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize Branding - avoid login redirect by specifying IP range(s)

With the current Customize Branding option (Azure admin > AD > [domain] > Configure > Customize Branding) users begin on the generic O365 login screen. After entering their email address, they're redirected to their organisation's branded login screen.

Could you add an option in the Customize Branding settings to accept IP ranges using wildcards and CIDR notation. Access to O365 login from these IP addresses would bypass the default page and the redirect process and always load the organisations branded page.

Currently, the redirection is very distracting for users and also adds unwanted time to the login process. IT illiterate…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Provide a free tier like AWS - Until then Azure is quite simply too expensive for a lesser product / platform.

We are an MS shop however we use AWS why? because Azure is too expensive to learn and operate and has less feature / scale etc. However we would like to use Azure at some point but realistically it is simply to pricey to be worth the effort.
    ~$200 credits on sign up is a joke - please get serious and allow a free tier where you could actually host a very small system and test out the Azure platform - not just a few minutes of cpu time, developers need a genuine micro server / app platform.
    For us…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why allow a users in the trail mode to provision systems in the market place that is not covered by the credits without a notification

My trial account was frozen since I provisioned a VM with a azure marketplace VM that is not covered by the trail account / credits .Not only was I allowed to provision it but I was later on charged to my credit card . While I have no issues with paying out the sum I do not understand why the portal would allow me to provision without at least a notification. Furthermore when the account was frozen the message given had no indication of why . It said overspending when my account still showed the bulk of 200$ credits still…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Update App Service Pricing

In App Service plans say that a D1-Shared cost "~€0.011 per site per hour" but apparently all the other plans are also charged "per site per hour" and not per instance. This is misleading and it just become clear when we are in hands with a bill higher than expected (eg: 150€ to host 3 simple sites) this pricing seems a bit odd as it becomes exponential more expensive than a simple VM doing the same job (VM ~50€, AppService ~50€ per site).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Chevy Nova Restoration Parts

(http://www.autoobsession.com/novachevy.aspx) Auto Obsession-the renowned US's online destination deals in a premium collection of restoration parts and supplies for CHEVROLET Nova/ Chevy II models including 1962-67 to 1985-88.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. fdsa

fds

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Generate Azure Technical Documentation

We have developed a tool kit to generate technical documentation of your Azure Subscription, I would like to know what you thing about it !
    http://www.azuredockit.com/ and if you should continue to develop the solution.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please make it possible to combine IUR accounts

Please make it possible to combine IUR credits for those of us who are eligible for multiple IUR accounts. Working with so many different IUR subscriptions with caps isn't as feasible as we want to.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Azure usage reward points

One general suggestion. Microsoft should think about an option to introduce new concept of Azure reward points. Based on the usage or consumption of the Azure category of the productions, customers should be accumulate the points. This is a simple concept my credit card reward points. If my credit card for shopping I will accumulate the points which can be redeemed in future in multiple ways - buying more azure shopping or another Microsoft licenses or products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Auto update of service account passwords and export feature of file

In Azure environment, Microsoft has recently launched Active directory domain services. which has very good reporting features. I would be great if you add password change policy for service accounts as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to build public status pages

I would like to have the option to publish a public status page for the resources we have. It would give a red, yellow, green for each service, and I can select which to show or not show. Social integration would be nice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Free support on basic functionalities

We are currently experiencing major issues with our server as we are unable to push new code or even look at the logs or change diagnostics issues and we cannot use the deployments at all since they just don't work (we've followed the instructions given by azure and it just throws authorization exceptions all the time).

Also we just bought a support plan (which we shouldn't have for these kinds of issues as it is caused by the migration which was nearly forced upon us) and it clearly states that we will get a initial response within 8 hours, after…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pricing for Notification-Hubs unclear

Hello,

I would like to know what the pricing is for the Notification Hubs. It's totally unclear to me. At https://azure.microsoft.com/de-de/pricing/details/mobile-services/ you say the you can have unlimited devices. At https://azure.microsoft.com/de-de/pricing/details/notification-hubs/ you say that above 200.000 devices you have to pay €168,66. Thats quite a lot for this Feature. Can you please clarify the pricing for a mobile app?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a SQL Server database in the DreamSpark subscription

I beleive including a free SQL Database (MSSQL) to the DreamSpark subscription will be greatly beneficial in the education process of many students. Having a reliable MSSQL Server that can be used for learning SQL Server is very important. There's a MySQL database included in the subscription, but I believe having experience in at least two flavors of SQL is a lot better for students, especially TSQL if they intend to work with Microsoft technologies in the future.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Using an office 365 account as the microsoft account on the Windows Store

Azure AD still not supported in Windows 10 Store?

In one of my clients, a school with 600 laptops in Office365/ADFS, it's not possible to deploy an App because the ISV created this "Modern App" that only installs through an MSA account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. open not usable, csp not ready

When we can use azure in csp without any limitations???
    Azure in open is an billing disaster!!!
    How should we sell/use azure when not even The billing Works???

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Figure out why

Fix the BizSpark process so the BizSpark team actually responds to an applicant instead of completely ignoring them after an application has been submitted. In our case it has been four months since we submitted our application.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CREST API, standardize unit of measure please!

Hi,
    I'm working through the MSDN documentation (bad) located here:
    https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/partnercenter/mt427350.aspx

I pulled the list of all Azure metered items from the API. I'm now looking at how to pull this into our financial system. I did a quick query to see how to bring in the units of measure, the “unit” field returned seems to be inconsistent and not well understood.

In the dataset I get from your API you return units that ranges from “1M Queries” and “1,000,000s” [seconds? Nope, transactions] and “1,000s” or “1000s”? This seems a little messy and not managed. Building an API into this…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Feedback and Knowledge Base