(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add ACU information to price list

It would be good to view Azure compute unit information against the virtual machine price list. This would allow for better comparison and clarity over the difference in virtual machine performance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Windows Azure for studying and testing purposes

I'm IT Professional, I'd like to use Windows Azure for studying and testing purposes: as private person, this helps me to increase my knowledge on Microsoft Cloud Platform. I already used Trial Period but it isn't enough. I'm asking if there is a way to pay little fixed yearly fee for this purpose only ?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. support complex query for cosmos db

it would be nice to support aggregate query for cosmos db, i.e.

select value (count(1)) from c where c.***

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Need Subfolder in ARM.

100+ resources in each ARM resource group, each group is hard to find resource by grouping. It is needed to have sub folder concept for grouping.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We want to build a platform that will allow cloud providers to auction their surplus VMs

We think that in future all cloud providers will have excess capacity that can be auctioned to users. We are contacting other cloud providers for it.
    We want to build a site that will allow users to bid and participate on that auctional

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Increase VSO free build minutes per month

Currently, we get 60 minutes for free, but they are easily consumed in our case because we have a gated check-in policy that allows check-ins only if the build is successful. So every time we check something in, we have to build the server.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. all reactivating subscriptions

i cancelled my subscription, now I want to re-activate it. the subscriptions section doesn't give me this option, when i go to add a new subscription the 'offers' panel that appears is blank and i cannot progress and in addition when I go to commerce.microsoft.com and look at subscriptions it doesn't show there (and yes i have signed in with the same phil@coultard.com MS account)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. should offer a reduced pricing plan for non-commercial organizations

Here in Germany the DPSG Muenster would like to use Azure as a public cloud service but the money for the IT is limited. So maybe you can offer a plan for non-commercial organizations that has a specific credit like the BizSpark program for developers.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Develop clear documentation describing the Azure Dev Test offer and its relationship to Enterprise Agreements and Visual Studio subscription

I have recently worked with Azure Technical support to get a clear an unambiguous answer to the question: Can Visual Studio account credits (obtained as part of the Visual Studio subscription) be utilized in an Enterprise Agreement enrollment.

After significant efforts on the part of the Azure Support Analyst, several documentation web sites and technical bulletin board entries were identified that show the answer to be "No." Unfortunately, when I try to prepare a communication with my executive management on this topic, I do not have a definitive "No." Answer from Microsoft. This question is clearly being asked a lot…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix issue while adding BizSpark subscription to your Visual Studio (Azure) benefits

When registering your Startup to BizSpark program, sometimes you as BizSpark admin can't get BizSpark benefits on Visual Studio (BizSpark) offering. To go around this issue, revoke prvileges to yourself, and assign it later on to yourselg again. You will get BizSpark email where you can now activate your offer

Happy developing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. tell the truth

Don't say you offer "many free options" when you clearly do not. Just be honest - you offer one free month, period.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve student account signup

The current Azure offer in the "Your Academic Institution" version of "Microsoft Imagine" is difficult to follow. Please check it, test it, and make it clearer.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Send me a notification when there is a better Azure deal available

It would be nice if I was notified if there was a better deal available than the one I had.

For example: I had a D11 v2 VM and was paying €181.96 per month for this. I later found out that there was an equivalent VM available (D11 v2 Promo) for just €150.58.

I would have saved money if I was notified of the better deal on the VM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide very simple email account service

Moving to Azure from other web-host - I need very simple email service to receive and occasionally reply to small # (<100) messages per month. This was built-in support from webhosting company I'm trying to move from. Don't need spam engine api (SendGrid), and setting up VM manually seems like overkill. (provide a blog on this?)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add support to use env_file of docker on "WebApps on Linux"

When use docker image from docker hub, I need to use env_file to custom my own container.
    Now, I cannot set values (DB host, account, password ...).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. check credit score online star @ online

check credit score @ http://www.freecreditscorecheckuk.co.uk :charge free credit report @ http://www.free-creditreports.co.uk :have been removed. More serious type of fraud, a new account is charged to this is, you can go unnoticed in order to cut away from the moon and your credit report.
    It is there, there always is that cruel world live, you live by the motto that greed and those indulging in on the desire for all are good. We regular sorry that you cannot live by all just Golden Rules.

annual credit report @ http://www.creditreportcheckscore.co.uk

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I never got to touch it. School was to slow never made to this. Seems a waste to offer something knowing they can't get to intime.

I never got to touch it. School was to slow never made to this. Seems a waste to offer something knowing they can't get to in time. They should have said wait until X.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fetch Help And Support From Kindle screen frozen Team

In order to overcome Kindle related problems ASAP, call at the help desk now! Fetch the quality solutions for sure thus call soon and get ease in using the Kindle device for reading e-books. Avail immediate and high end results all the time.

for more info : http://www.customerservicehelps.com/kindle-screen-frozen.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. free credit score london uk yes 2017

free credit score @ https://www.checkcreditscorefree.co.uk :By paying your bills on time, not applying for every credit card presented, and credit check free @ https://www.creditcheckfree100.co.uk :keeping track credit report free @ https://www.free-creditreportuk.co.uk :of your my credit score @ https://www.mycreditscorecheck.co.uk :credit score ratings, you will have benefits that somebody with little or no credit might never comprehend.
    Your credit score has a very large impact on many aspects of your life. It can affect your ability to get a car, personal, or house loan. It can also affect the interest rate that you would pay for any of these loans. It is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base