(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide SignalR support for Azure Apps Cordova Client

At the moment, the Azure Mobile Apps client library for Apache Cordova doesn't include support for SignalR hosted in an azure mobile app. Please add this so we don't have to write an additional wrapper for the SignalR part where the rest of the API services are already included in the library.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Startup Owners to configure Bizspark credits among their team members.

Microsoft's Bizspark idea is an wonderful concept to support new start-ups. I had the opportunity of talking to a support guy who had given me the details of the offer. But I have a slight difference on the subject. Now Microsoft wants that more users be members of the program where by each organization can have 5 members each given a $150 credit. But first point here is most of the members may not need that kind of a credit. Second the start-up as a whole which wants to have a production server to host their website. Then in that…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reconsider first level Translator pricing

For the Microsoft Bing Translator service, the first jump from free tier is to $40 (flat minimum). I have to say that an increment of $40 for the very first paid level, and always charged whether I use it or not, and even if I'm under the free level, compares very poorly with the Google Translation service, which does not have a free level but charges partial subscription fees based on actual usage levels. So there's no jump from $0 to $40 to $60 for Google, even if it's not used, instead it might be $1 or $15 or $45…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. kudu

I would like an finished KUDU VM i azure store for Debugging purpose. Creating deploymentscript for node applications

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Offer Custom SQL Database Tiers

Offer the ability to customize a SQL Database Tier. For example, I have 500 clients that are migrating to the cloud. Azure is great. Each client only needs the S1 Tier. Except 250GB is not nearly enough space. My clients need at least 2TB and this feature should charge per GB like SQL storage does.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. pricing

Pricing in the Barracuda Hourly License A0 instances is incorrect, with what appears to be a decimal point error. The hourly operation cost is listed at $5.72/hr, yet A1 is $0.60/hr. Clearly a decimal typo in which the A0 pricing per hours should be $0.572/hr, therefore the monthly price is far less that ~$4269.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/partners/barracudanetworks/barracuda-ng-firewall/#hourly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix the file size display in Azure Data Lake Store File Explorer on Azure Portal

When files are uploaded to the ADLS using the ConcurrentAppend method in the SDK, file size is shown to be 0 bytes in the portal file explorer, and when the files are opened they are empty.
    But once you download the file, the size on the portal is updated as well, and the file starts showing data.

This needs a fix in the implementation of the method I suppose.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Clarify that First 5 Gigs of data transfer doesn't apply with Azure in Open

In the website say that the first 5 Gigs of data transfer are free, but is not clearly specified that this benefit doesn't apply with Azure In open.
    I strongly suggest to clarify this situation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. MSDN Non-Production Azure Subscription

I think it would be good to add a 'Dev/non-production' environment that would have a higher credit amount for developers to use to POCs and Testing.

Most of my Partner coworkers only have $50 allotted for MSDN Professional and $150 for Enterprise.

If we are interested in trying out all the Azure features (i.e. IoT, HDInsight, etc.) we are limited by the $150 amount even though we are not creating production things.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. azure must be a free service for all educational global users.... Google is so much more easy to use than 365 admin portal...

Do you want to succeed with 365 in an educational environment? If you want Tech Admin, Teachers and students and their parents to adopt 365 you MUST MAKE IT EASIER TO USE!!!!! Google blows you away with ease of use... Give us the tools and your product will sell. I have spent days trying to remove an app from the 365 admin portal but now I have found out I NEED Azure .... are you kidding me! Why would I waste another minute on 365 if this is what I am getting for return of investment - TIME! FREE! OR…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. - Free Access to nothing

So I signed up for a 30 day trial, get a message that my resources cannot be allocated at this time, can't ever log back in, and then get a message telling me that my trial is ending...thanks for nothing...do you bill for nothing too?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There is an item that is not acquired by the SQL metrics of the virtual machine

The following SQL metrics are not acquired.
    - SQL transaction rate
    - SQL total data file KB
    - SQL total log file KB
    - SQL total log file used KB
    - SQL error rate
    - SQL active requests
    - SQL blocked tasks
    - SQL CPU percentage
    - SQL queued requests

They are there is an error in the item name of the performance monitor that you are trying to get

SQLServer:Databases\Transactions/sec ->
    SQLServer:Databases(*)\Transactions/sec

SQLServer:Databases\Data file(s) size (KB) ->
    SQLServer:Databases(*)\Data file(s) size (KB)

SQLServer:Databases\Log file(s) size (KB) ->
    SQLServer:Databases(*)\Log file(s) size (KB)

SQLServer:Databases\Log file(s) used size (KB) ->
    SQLServer:Databases(*)\Log file(s) used…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Grow XL Guide To Anger Management

Anger doling out programs have not been put in occurring place to put going on to you suppress your onslaught emotions. Suppressing your enmity is in itself an forcefulness difficulty that needs to be dealt as soon as. Anger management programs are there to educate you upon the best habit to tune your estrangement consequently it doesnt benefit to destructive issues.
    For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/grow-xl-scam/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If you would like to discuss saving money on Azure and discounts, or maybe you need some support with your Azure project, I would be happy t

If you would like to discuss saving money on Azure and discounts, or maybe you need some support with your Azure project, I would be happy to help. Email me at v-kegord@microsoft.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Last 4 digits of credit card on invoice

If Azure invoices are being paid automatically from a credit card, the last 4 digits of that card should appear on each invoice. I manage an Azure account for my company; service charges are billed to my personal card, and I submit a monthly expense report. Company rules require that all expenses charged to a credit card must have the receipt with a credit card number. Because there is no credit card number on the Azure statements, I have to print out my credit card statement to prove that I used my card to pay for the monthly Azure charge.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. About specification that co-administrator is removed when Subscription Ownership Transfer

When Subscription Ownership Transfer is executed, A Service Administrator will also be changed to the destination account and a Co-Administrator is removed.

It may happen in the case of the destination account is already registered as one of the Co-Administrators, because a single account cannot be registered as both a Service Administrator and a Co-Administrator.

I request an additional option which gives a source account administrator to leave the co-administrator setting or not.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Grow XL Safe Natural Male Enhancement Pills

through troubles capability information that would increase guys can cope with problems such as front, considerably improving the function of the ***** and are looking for and promote your normal well-being.For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/grow-xl-scam/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Feedback and Knowledge Base