(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include billing rate and total charged amounts to Azure usage for Azure In Open subscriptions

When paying by credit card, you can receive an invoice that shows the total charge for usage during a given month, as well as a breakdown of what was used and how much was consumed. When using an Azure in Open subscription you don't see a calculation of how many credits have been consumed, which is important for recording usage to clients.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Offer a free tier that is meaningful such as Amazon offers for its CDN. AWS Free Tier includes 50GB data transfer out.

Offer a free tier that is meaningful such as Amazon offers for its CDN. AWS Free Tier includes 50GB data transfer out. I would be comfortable creating something for a client knowing that I could perfect the product until it hit the market and not worrying about when the trial expires. Also, some products do not take off, and this would inspire me to take a chance.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for BYOL on pre-built VM Images

When I want to create a SQL Server VM in Azure and use a license I already own (Bring Your Own License) I am unable to use an existing VM Image in Azure as these are pre-licensed. It would be good if I could use an existing VM image and supply just my license key.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I need to change customer data on already generated invoice, but I can't!

My invoice was generated with wrong company name and address and nobody can change it. I can't pay an invoice with wrong data on it!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why do I keep getting billed for a F*cking Service I can't turn off

I'd like to offer you the idea that this service us a disgrace

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make it possible to drive mapping "Azure Storage" to the local machine (on-premise)

Make it possible to drive mapping "Azure Storage" to the local machine (on-premise) via SMB

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow to use UDF(user defined function) inside a DocumentDB's Stored Procedure

In DocumentDB, It would be very helpful if the SP could use a UDF, so the code will be in one place and more organised.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. one word custom domain registration, welcome page management

I should be able to add a custom domain name registration, then I should be able to manage the welcome page, what is happening, is during free trial everythings seems so easy, but going to production or buying services, it is just not user friendly or foolproof for a novice web developer to understand, each and every thing, there is no step by step instructions, of what needs to be done or help readily available for some to simply put a web page on azure, with a custom domain name. What to do next? Once, when I put a custom…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make it clear what the charges will be for a 'marketplace' purchase instead of a general warning

I recently used the HDP Sandbox and it took a few hours to find out what the charges would be, even though I already had an MSDN subscription. I was concerned that I would be charged extra and contacted Azure support. If I had been given a link to better information when I created the VM it would have saved me contacting support.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve pricing transparency (MSDN)

At the moment, MSDN subscribers get discounted rates for things like VM's and App Service instances. In the portal it's not clear that the rates shown are discount rates. This can lead to confusion when a development team is asked to deliver an estimation on the cost of a solution.

My proposal would be to have a clear indication of the fact that the rates shown are discounted. For instance by showing both (normal + discounted) or by having a tooltip to explain that the rates are discounted and for other subscriptions the rate is higher. Assuming that in normal…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to Choose Reliable Online Portal to Send Diwali Gifts

For Diwali Gifts,Visit us at:
    Diwali Sweet Hampers @ http://www.diwaligiftz.com/diwali-sweets-hampers.php
    Diwali Chocolates Hampers @ http://www.diwaligiftz.com/diwali-chocolates-hampers.php
    Buy Diwali gifts Online @ http://www.diwaligiftz.com
    Diwali Dry Fruits Hampers @ http://www.diwaligiftz.com/diwali-dryfruits-hampers.php

Gifting was never so easy and convenient like it is now. Whatever is your desire and wherever you want to send it, everything is possible at the blink of eyes. Neither you are supposed to roam around markets to find the gift nor need you to go to courier companies. Without a mess your desired diwali gift will reach to its final destination with no extra cost. And this is all possible with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give customers the option of registering for invoice payment when they sign up

Why does Microsoft insist on credit cards when customers are activating their monthly credits included in their subscriptions?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Admistrator can manage Azure marketplace availability per subscription or user

currently admistrator can only manager Azure marketplace availability per enrollment

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. may you also include Domain's name beyond Client's name in MS-PAC | Clients | Microsoft Azure spending

may you also include Domain's name beyond Client's name in MS-PAC | Clients | Microsoft Azure spending
    https://partnercenter.microsoft.com/en-us/pcv/customers/usagerecords
    as it is difficult to identify accounts consumptions when a reseller has several domains as you can see in screeshoot below

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. AD pricing for small busnisses <25 users

Our company was utilizing Windows Small Business Server with Exchange.
    I was looking to migrate the Active Directory to Azure, Files services to VM and Exchange to Office 365.
    Technically it is possible.
    Unfortunatelly pricing for AD : https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/active-directory-ds/.
    which goes to around 65EUR/month, Virtual machine with Windows 2012 for another 70EUR, Site-To-Site VPN for 35 EUR/month and office365 licenses which goes again to 70EUR it is in total already a high price.

I will appreciate to see AD integration with price around 10-15EUR per month. This will make sense for me as a replacement for SBS.

Now I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Provide a different address for billing & a different one for administration

Provide a different address for billing & a different one for administration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make it possible to use MSDN subscription credits for Microsoft services like HockeyApp

Make it possible to use MSDN subscription credits for Microsoft services like HockeyApp, currently as this is a marketplace service it is not covered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow instructors to use multiple AzurePass subscriptions

I am an instructor who wants to be able to use Azure in several classes in our program to promote learning. It has come to my attention that to activate a new Azure pass subscription, you have to have a new email address. Apparently you cannot apply a new AzureU subscription to an existing account.

I am, therefore, concerned:

First: I will have to rebuild my class infrastructure each time my subscription needs to be refreshed.
    Second: I will have to approach my institution for a new email address each year.
    Three: Or I can use a special (concocted) public…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Feedback and Knowledge Base