(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bulk Paper Dump Bin Display

Our History
    POP Partner Ltd. Is one of top leading of POP displays in designing and manufacturing more than 10 years.We started from a Buying Office to Trading Company and now is a Manufacturer with over 100 colleagues working together,even our factory scale is more than 10,000 square meters with 5 floors.
    Our Factory
    We are POP Partner because we partner with you. Your success bring our success. In the every more competitive world we know that quality, service and price lets you win. We know that if we offer these three things it lets us win too. The opportunity…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. discount Small Air Cooler

Evaporative Air Cooler of R9 is 2018 new product, water capacity is 18L, the whole height is 845mm. This model is developed for customers who’re looking for median size air cooler but also with large airflow and water capacity.

Features:
    1. LCD soft touch screen
    2. Top water inlet
    3. Double centrifugal fans for fast air speed
    4. Large air outlet for enough air volume
    5. Unique design and patent protection
    6. Very low noise, separate sleep mode
    7. Consume 100W, 0.1KW only
    8. Strong wheels, easily portable
    9. Suitable for room use
    10. Loading qty: 209pcs/20’GP, 490pcs/40’HQ

Product Specification …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. cheap Card Access Control Flap Barrier Gate

Suzhou Aoteng Electron Technology Co Ltd is a joint enterprise,which is specialized in Producing,R&D and selling different kinds of security detection products.we mainly serve to electron mill,hardware mill,airport security check,station security check,industrial manufacturing, shipbuilding industry ,entertainment venues, minor system and etc.

As the chinese leader in security industry,we owns richful experiences in designing and manufacturing .we have formed a very complete lines of walk through metal detector,x-ray machines ,metal detector and turnstile barrier gates.meanwhile,we are providing full ranges of security equipments including hand held metal detector,underground metal detector,explosive detector ,dangerous liquid scanner,under vehicle inspection mirror etc.
    In the fierce competitive…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. when 12 months free services will start?

I had already ended up with $200, 30 days free trail long ago.. and I never activated pay-as-you-go!

I want to activagte pay-as-you-go to obtain 12 month free servies!

Now my question is that, when 12 month free services will start, from the date of subscription to pay-as-you-go or the date when I signup for azure account??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. implement hosted TURN and STUN servers

Azure should have hosted TURN and STUN servers for real-time people building peer to peer real-time communication apps.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Given how their billing model is quite a bit different than most Azure services, I would advise updating documentation (including this artic

I would advise updating this article to call out how Azure Certificates are billed at an annual rate instead of an hourly/monthly rate.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cloud-services/cloud-services-certs-create

It is so different than other services, that users (myself included) could easily fall into a trap of a relatively large bill while trying to test out the service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include the option to change Virtual Network in the Web Interface

Please offer the ease of changing a virtual network on a virtual VM, just like we can with VMM or Hyper-V. For stability reasons this should only be limited to connect to different virtual networks in stead of the default value of the dropdown with affinity groups, networks and regions...

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add ACU information to price list

It would be good to view Azure compute unit information against the virtual machine price list. This would allow for better comparison and clarity over the difference in virtual machine performance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Windows Azure for studying and testing purposes

I'm IT Professional, I'd like to use Windows Azure for studying and testing purposes: as private person, this helps me to increase my knowledge on Microsoft Cloud Platform. I already used Trial Period but it isn't enough. I'm asking if there is a way to pay little fixed yearly fee for this purpose only ?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. support complex query for cosmos db

it would be nice to support aggregate query for cosmos db, i.e.

select value (count(1)) from c where c.***

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need Subfolder in ARM.

100+ resources in each ARM resource group, each group is hard to find resource by grouping. It is needed to have sub folder concept for grouping.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We want to build a platform that will allow cloud providers to auction their surplus VMs

We think that in future all cloud providers will have excess capacity that can be auctioned to users. We are contacting other cloud providers for it.
    We want to build a site that will allow users to bid and participate on that auctional

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Increase VSO free build minutes per month

Currently, we get 60 minutes for free, but they are easily consumed in our case because we have a gated check-in policy that allows check-ins only if the build is successful. So every time we check something in, we have to build the server.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. all reactivating subscriptions

i cancelled my subscription, now I want to re-activate it. the subscriptions section doesn't give me this option, when i go to add a new subscription the 'offers' panel that appears is blank and i cannot progress and in addition when I go to commerce.microsoft.com and look at subscriptions it doesn't show there (and yes i have signed in with the same phil@coultard.com MS account)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. should offer a reduced pricing plan for non-commercial organizations

Here in Germany the DPSG Muenster would like to use Azure as a public cloud service but the money for the IT is limited. So maybe you can offer a plan for non-commercial organizations that has a specific credit like the BizSpark program for developers.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Develop clear documentation describing the Azure Dev Test offer and its relationship to Enterprise Agreements and Visual Studio subscription

I have recently worked with Azure Technical support to get a clear an unambiguous answer to the question: Can Visual Studio account credits (obtained as part of the Visual Studio subscription) be utilized in an Enterprise Agreement enrollment.

After significant efforts on the part of the Azure Support Analyst, several documentation web sites and technical bulletin board entries were identified that show the answer to be "No." Unfortunately, when I try to prepare a communication with my executive management on this topic, I do not have a definitive "No." Answer from Microsoft. This question is clearly being asked a lot…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix issue while adding BizSpark subscription to your Visual Studio (Azure) benefits

When registering your Startup to BizSpark program, sometimes you as BizSpark admin can't get BizSpark benefits on Visual Studio (BizSpark) offering. To go around this issue, revoke prvileges to yourself, and assign it later on to yourselg again. You will get BizSpark email where you can now activate your offer

Happy developing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. tell the truth

Don't say you offer "many free options" when you clearly do not. Just be honest - you offer one free month, period.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improve student account signup

The current Azure offer in the "Your Academic Institution" version of "Microsoft Imagine" is difficult to follow. Please check it, test it, and make it clearer.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base