(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Azure MFA

I would love to be able to use Azure MFA with ADFS 2016 with external idp. It seems like the only supported way to get MFA is to use Active Directory claims provider trust?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. send out an e-mail warning that the free trial is about to, or has expired.

I was recently mucking about - and suddenly noticed my sendgrid account had been paused. After looking back and forth, and even engaging Azure technical support (who did not find my issue btw) - I figured out that the reason was that my free trial had ben 'admindisabled' and was expired - but it was in no way evident anywhere on the portal (nor the subservices I used).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. API for providing CPU model and CPU MHZ for azure vms

I can see api for getting azure vm sizes for a region but it's response does not contain cpu model and cpu mhz information. Could we add this information in https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/mt269440.aspx .

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. wow

You have a link to Visual Studio Online in your main navigation but not to my server log files?

Where do I find my server logs?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add FSM (Federated States of Micronesia)

Kindly, add FSM (Federated States of Micronesia) in the list of countries where one could create an account in Azure. Or if not, at least add island nations that are former or current US territory like FSM, Northern Marianas, Guam, Palau, American Samoa etc. listed under the US or Oceania. We are very small islands (and a nation for that matter) but we want also to participate in sites or technologies that could be part of improving our own economy or national building for that matter.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add more countries to VM BYOL availability for CSP mode

We are facing an Azure datacenter consolidation project blocker because third party BYOL VM images are not available in somes countries (CSP provider is Lebanon in our case). this is limiting our Azure sale oportunity under CSP comparing to Open & EA since the latter are country independent.

See the 3. sell-to country supported by the Azure Marketplace of the link below
    https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/legal/marketplace/participation-policies/

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can you add the Azure Security Center to Azure Fairfax (US Govt)?

Most of my customers are asking when the Azure Security Center will be available in Fairfax. Can you advise?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. mobile browser

Hi, I would love to have a mobile browser optimized experience for portal.azure.com. The native Azure mobile app is lacking features. Why not make sure the portal has a a great native mobile browser experience for all?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Want to Know to which Server the traffic is hitting through Load Balancer

Hi Support, We are using External Load Balancer for Port 80 here we do not have an option to know to which Server the traffic is hitting.
    Kindly provide this option in the LoadBalancer.

Regards

Mohammed

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Azure storage Account back up

Hi Support ,

we are trying to take backup of storage account considering the accidental deletion of complete storage account or part of a storage account scenarios. please suggest any approaches as we didn't find any documentation related to this process.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Physical servers protection to Hyper-v for disaster recovery

Can we have physical servers protection to Hyper-V , just like ASR VMware VM's/Physical server to VMware

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Alert me before pulling all my sites offline!!

This morning I woke up to find everything offline. In the portal I just saw that the sites were stopped. Clicked "Start" but nothing happened. It took a while before i finally found somewhere where the cause was apparent. My account was disabled. No warning, nothing, just disabled and everything yanked offline!

By digging my way into the old manage site, I could get on to the account site. Pages loaded extremely slowly, causing extra stress waiting 30-45 secs for each action. when I managed to resolve the spending limit issue everything returned to normal.

The final irony is the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Closing cortana canvas from cortana skill

Even if I finish using Cortana Skill, cortana canvas is still displayed.
    So I want to close the cortana canvas.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Department owners capabilities

Allow Department owners the ability to edit account owners without having to go to the Enterprise level for these type of changes.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Permit use parameters for effects (Audit/Deny) in Azure Policy

HI,

With Azure Policy, parameters in definition permit to build some rules based on variables, without edit definitions, just changing assignement.

But parameters are limited and it's really useful if we could at least add a parameters for the effect, which can be Audit, Deny or Append.

Why ? In many cases, we will build some JSON policy rules in Audit mode and will assign it for check actual compliance. OK, and then after some audit period, we want to change it to Deny for apply definitively this compliance. So at this point, we have to edit the policy for…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My idea is very simply. It would be nice if support calls would be answered in a timely manner without having to escalate every time

My idea is very simply. It would be nice if support calls would be answered in a timely manner without having to escalate every time

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide signed DPA and/or signed copy of the OST agreement with company name on it

Please provide a way to obtain a DPA and/or OST agreement with our Company name on it signed by Microsoft. This is a requirement in order to be GDPR compliant.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to search for ARM resources by tag in Logic Apps

Logic Apps include an ARM connector, which is... a bit limited. It would be great to have the ability to search for (or list) ARM resources by tag.

At the moment the only real way to search for items via tag is PowerShell, done as a Runbook, which you then have to connect to the Logic App... and then port the results across. Even the API is quite limited, as the tagged API only shows the count, not the resources attached to it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories