Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. - "Sign in" should become Obsolete

With The Huge infrastructure of Microsoft, Diversity and inclusion are also including non-developers,
    This is a large discussion,
    The main idea is having a smarter Cortana, or when a user with an account that has been evolving in the loop of analytics of Microsoft, I think "Reaching out to support" should be as easy as : Connect me to a Human agent
    With a reply different from : I didn't understand, plz choose from the following options. Then every option opening a category, the category takes you to another website where you should sign in: Most Probably I am asking…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Point of recovery of AAD

This is useful when for some reason has to role back a deployment or protect the structure of the Azure Active directory profiles because this is unique and the groups that eventually are creating

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Critical Business Loss Caused by Unexpected Platform Updates

Because there is not redundancy by default with Azure App Services, it leaves customers open to downtime caused by platform updates- downtime which, in some cases, has caused critical business impact and significant financial loss. I do not believe that we are meeting the expectations of the customers who look to us and cloud solutions for reliability.

I suggest building in redundancy by default, or a huge increase in transparency so that customers know what to expect and when to expect this kind of downtime.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Implement Key Vault references within App Settings, but also allow service endpoints to secure key vaults.

At the moment is is only possible to do this in an ASE, if we could implement Key Vault References in the App Settings themselves instead of having to do it in an ASE as well as allowing service endpoints to secure key vaults, it would be the best in terms of security and convenience. Currently, it is not possible to do this.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Keep recently unsupported databricks runtime engines in ADF linked services

When a databricks runtime engine becomes unsupported, it is removed from the available list of cluster versions in Data Factory's databricks linked service.
    Any linked service defined to use this version prior to it becoming unsupported fails to connect to databricks from that point onward, and ADF jobs using this linked service fail to run.
    The error message states "the specified spark version X.Xx-scalaX.XX is not available"
    Can you please avoid removing recently unsupported databricks runtime engines from the ADF linked service or at least prevent this removal from causing previously configured linked services using it to stop working?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add any TDE considerations to the parent article on AoAg

To be a little more thorough, it'd be a good idea to spell out if TDE won't work or specifying TDE steps on the added AG. As-is I suspect you'd have to configure TDE AG manually then onboard where if the improper load balancer type or a FSW was used, this might be problematic.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Application Gateway Ingress Controller (AGIC) add-on for Application Gateway v1 SKU

Currently, Application Gateway Ingress Controller (AGIC) add-on only supports Application Gateway v2 SKUs (Standard and WAF), and not the Application Gateway v1 SKUs. May this feature be available for V1 SKU?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hur man migrerar Zimbra till Gmail

Prova Zimbra to Gmail Converter Software ger dig en snabbare process för att återställa korrupta Zimbra-filer och hjälper också till att återställa med fullständiga bilagor som e-post, möten, kontakter, arbetslista, tidskrifter, anteckningar och allt annat. Zimbra till Gmail Converter migrerar en fil i flera filformat inklusive EML, MSG, EMLX, vCard, vCal, format, etc.

Läs mer: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-import-zimbra-to-gmail.html

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Jak przenieść Zimbra do Gmaila

Wypróbuj Zimbra to Gmail Converter Software zapewnia szybszy proces odzyskiwania uszkodzonych plików Zimbra, a także pomaga przywrócić pełne załączniki, takie jak wiadomości e-mail, spotkania, kontakty, lista zadań, czasopisma, notatki i wszystko inne. Zimbra do Gmail Converter przenosi plik w wielu formatach, w tym EML, MSG, EMLX, vCard, vCal, format itp.

Czytaj więcej: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-import-zimbra-to-gmail.html

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There is no option available in Azure CDN to configure the time out value more than 30 Seconds

There is no option available in Azure CDN to configure the time out value more than 30 Seconds as i found Request can not be served error message while I hit custom domain from the browser.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cómo importar Zimbra a Gmail

Recomendé Zimbra to Gmail Converter para importar elementos de Zimbra al formato de archivo de Gmail. Esta herramienta para importar correos electrónicos, contactos, calendarios, notas, tareas, diarios y todos los demás datos de archivos Zimbra sin conexión a la cuenta de Gmail. Esta aplicación proporciona una función para obtener una vista previa de los datos de Zimbra antes de realizar un proceso de conversión real.

Lee mas: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-import-zimbra-to-gmail.html

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hvordan eksportere Zimbra til Office 365

Prøv Zimbra til Office 365 Converter-programvare gir deg en raskere prosess for å gjenopprette korrupte Zimbra-filer, og hjelper deg også med å gjenopprette med fulle vedlegg som e-post, avtaler, kontakter, oppgaveliste, tidsskrifter, notater osv. Denne applikasjonen eksporterer Zimbra-filen til Office 365 og flere filformater inkludert EML, MSG, EMLX, vCard, vCal og etc.

Les mer: http://www.zimbra-converter.com/info/migrate-zimbra-mail-to-office-365.html

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bagaimana cara mengimpor Zimbra ke Outlook

Jika Anda ***** mencoba kontak Zimbra ke PST Converter Software memberi Anda proses yang lebih cepat untuk memulihkan file Zimbra yang rusak dan juga membantu memulihkan dengan lampiran lengkap. Mempertahankan struktur folder internal data TGZ sambil mengekspor ke format file lain. Zimbra ke PST Converter mengimpor file dalam berbagai format file termasuk EML, MSG, EMLX, vCard, vCal, format, dll.

Baca lebih banyak: http://www.howtosol.com/products/zimbra-converter/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add customer ability for monitoring of AD B2C (ideally via Insights)

AD B2C recently had an outage for 2.5+ hours, and I wouldn't have known had I not found it by luck. Nothing I can currently do will properly monitor this CRUCIAL component of my application. Arguably it's so important MS would never let it go down, but alas, 2.5 hours happened. And in the RCA for that outage, there was no mention of next steps improving customer side monitoring of the system. Please don't make me manually ping/screen scrape a login attempt every 5 minutes.. It would be shameful of MS if that were my best course forward.

So: Please…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MBBS in Malaysia for Indian Students & International Students

MBBS In Malaysia is always considered the best option among Indian medical students and is becoming a booming trend. Study MBBS IN Malaysia with the Well Established Medical Institution in Malaysia. Apply Now. Get Hands on Training in Best Medical Labs and Clinics. Medical Schools in Malaysia generally offer a five-year undergraduate program for future doctors. Indian students can study MBBS in Malaysia. • MBBS IN MALAYSIA • Malaysia has maintained a high standard of quality measures in eMAHSA University is a private medical university in Selangor, Malaysia. Hurry! Call Now 👉 ☎️ +91-9870406867
    <a href=" https://www.tutelagestudy.com/mbbs-in-malaysia/"> MBBS IN…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. What is it about Supply Chain that makes it a particularly engaging profession?

The awesome thing about working in Supply Chain is that there is in a real sense something for everybody. Production network is so expansive based and broad that anybody picking this profession way can discover something to satisfy their objectives and destinations.
    A center motivation behind why BBA Logistics & Supply Chain is so engaging is a result of the colossal expansiveness of what it is and what it envelops.
    visit:
    https://www.ilamindia.in/bba-logistic-and-supply-chain-management-3year.php

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Does Azure have a direct messenger application?

Wondering if there are any apps or plug ins on Azure for a direct messenger application? thank you for any info if available.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support for Google Android Emulator on VM

there is no VM type on azure able to run properly Android Emulator (built in with Android Studio). I think that this is a scenario interesting for many, so I ask you to include a vm type able to run Android Studio AND Android Emulator

https://www.sanganakauthority.com/2020/04/run-android-emulator-and-android-studio.html

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base