(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't time limit the free Azure trial

We appreciate the free Azure credits to help many of us get started and learning. I signed up and didn't realize it was limited for use within a month. I signed up a few weeks before taking holiday and now that I'm back, the trial will be ending. Bummer.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. azure web app F-series

Azure Web App New Tier that is based in F-Series Machine (HIgh Compute). This is to handle websites that are heavy on computation, and uses a lot of CPU. The current tier has weak CPU usage.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. P2S VPN user log analysis at Azure portal

Hi Team,
    We have configured P2S authentication on VPN Gateway and required the VPN user logs like from which IP(public) users are connecting and which servers they are accessing .

Thanks!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ITSM Connector additional Australian regions

Implement more ITSM Connector Australian availability regions. Currently we are only able to deploy ITSM Connector to Log Analytic Workspaces within Australia Southeast.

As a large organisation bound by data sovereignty and our existing network design, we cannot utilise this service in regions outside of Australia. As a large organisation we need to be able to implement DR strategies for the services we use.

ITSM Connector is a direct path and simplifies our design requirements but as it does not meet our availability requirements, we cannot use it. Please look into more regions for ITSM connector within Australia.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow use existing private DNS zone to create a new private endpoint

Imagine a private DNS zone already deployed in our environment and serving many resources and zones, why bother to create a new private DNS zone when we want to create private endpoints, instead of just associate the existing private DNS zone with it?

I know there is an option to choose whether or not to create a new private DNS zone when creating a Private Endpoint, but I think the option to associate already existing private DNS zones should also be added.

I hope the feature will go live as soon as possible, as it will satisfy some of the…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Update the Azure-Status with Region capacity.

There is currently no indication as to which regions have low or high capacity.
    This makes reacting to regional capacity problems almost impossible. Its not possible for me to migrate my workloads via ASR into a new region as I'm not certain the new region has the capacity for my VMs.

Allow for a Red, Yellow and Green traffic light system to allow customers to see which regions have available capacity.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ZRS support for Managed Disks

Currently managed disks only support LRS.
    Please provide ZRS support for disks so that synchronous replicas of stateful VM managed disks can be spread across AZs for HA purposes.

This feature is currently offered within AWS and recently became a committed item on GCP, so is very much needed to obtain compete parity.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support AADConnect Connector Export/Import

Enable the native Connector Export and Import functions provided in the AADConnect interface to allow connector configuration backup/restore operations to the same or different AADConnect servers.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. please auto enable Secure_Input and Secure_Output settings on Logic App KeyVault activities.

Hi,

Azure logic apps currently have optional setting on KeyVault activities to secure input and output values. We need it to be default as these are secrets and critical to any organization.

Instead of leaving them as optional, please auto enable SecureInput and SecureOutput settings on Logic App KeyVault activities.

Thanks.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Zone Redundant Load Balancer in India Region ( Central , South and West )

We couldn't create a zone redundant Load balancer for India Regions ( Central south and west ) as our entire PROD and DR solutions are hosted there we don't don't have a choice rather than setting up a load balancer there.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make azure available in Iran

Please make azure free accounting available for Iranian developers,
    Tnx

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. access specific folder in Azure with ftp

I have an app Service in Azure that contains some folders and files.

There is a user who has to upload some files to an isolated folder or drive that my app can reach. He has to upload them via ftp.

I like to limit the users access to only one folder or a specific drive that my app service can reach.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. sweden

Provide Azure region in Scandinavia

A lot of companies and governments in Sweden demand that their data is physically stored in the country. By not having an Azure data center there prevents a lot of applications and services for the Swedish market to be hosted in Azure.
    Amazon is now realizing this and puts up 3 datacenters in the middle of Sweden.
    Sweden has alot of good qualities, like cheaper cooling because of the weather as well as alot of good technical personell availiable, and putting up a scandinavian region, would make it much better for all scandinavian countries, because…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide a Data Management Gateway as a service

Provide Data Management Gateway as a service rather than requiring the customers to create a VM for some specific functions like authenticating to online SFTP providers.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Nordic azure region

Build a data center (Azure region) to Finland or Sweden. As it stands there is a lot of distance to closest data center from Finland or Sweden.

Having data center close to the customers would bring new customers and also improve service quality to old customers.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Azure available in Samoa

Please make Azure available in Samoa, South Pacific country north of Fiji. Given digital transformation plans to migrate to the cloud and Microsoft 365, it would be nice to be able to explore other Cloud services and solutions offered by Azure. Probably your only MS fanboy on island ;)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Windows 8.1, Windows 10 in x86 32bit mode

Currently I can only deploy (create) Virtual Machine (resource based) based on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Both are 64bit.

I would like to have ability to create a x86 based, 32bit based Windows Virtual Machine, 8.1 and/or Windows 10.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is video distribution of H.265 encrypted with Widevine DRM possible?

Is video distribution of H.265 encrypted with Widevine DRM possible?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Computer Vision Api - Increase rate limit for standard tier

I have a concern using the Standard tier in a production environment.

My users can select and upload multiple images and I'd like to make 3 calls per image (1 analyzer, 2 thumbnails), naturally preferring to make those API calls concurrently.

Doing so, even with a single user uploading 4 images, when done concurrently, I'm over the 10/sec rate limit and this doesn't even begin to factor in multiple users trying to upload at the same time.

With rate limits so low I'm either going to have to make a bunch of Vision API accounts and do some kind of…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CSP

Please allow for CSP Subscriptions to be transferred to other Active Directory Tenants.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base