(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve credit score online 100%

free credit report @ http://www.free-creditreports.co.uk : You, promptly at least pay its financial obligations 7 must have a record of Annual credit report @ http://www.creditreportcheckscore.co.uk :the year. In the case they approved their financing, in the future slow, free credit check @ http://www.free-creditcheck.co.uk :there is a high possibility to pay the payment, almost all of the creditors do not approve the person to apply for a loan with a history of late payments. Therefore, if you are planning to apply in the future a variety of loans, by promptly pay your bills, you have a good payment behavior.
    These are…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Carregar e descarregar uma Class Library no mesmo AppDomain and Multi AppDomain

Trabalho de forma incessante na busca por permitir que um aplicativo tenha suas dlls atualizadas sem a necessidade de fechar o sistema, até consegui contornar a limitação e garantir isso porém gostaria de fazer da forma que acho correta.

O ideal seria que uma dll pudesse ser carregada e descarregada dinamicamente no AppDomain e não apenas quando encerrasse a aplicação.

Com multi AppDomain só funciona para métodos com tipos básicos, não funciona por exemplo para retornar um objeto do WPF Page ou Window o que me deixa frustrado.

Se isso for resolvido irá melhorar 100% o processo de distribuição da…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ask for MFA notification being sent somewhere else apart from a personal device

For users who may not have or allowed to have a mobile device with them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bugs in free trail

I have created this account a week back for trail test , and after creating 2 VM's it completely stopped working and i was unable to even see the account balance in the dashboard , it was said $ 200 credit free for 1 month however it didn't even work for 2 hours.
    Not sure what is the real intention here and i was not able to contact any support centrer as it is a trail version. My ID is prav1997@hotmail.com. Please do rectify the error so that i can do check with the featuers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow customers to provision services

We have been trying to configure a BS1 instance however it is restricted in our region (Australia).

We contacted Azure support, specifically v-sugupt@microsoft.com who is Technical Lead at Azure Subscription Management Support.

We were advised that a business case needs to be made and it will take 24 hours to configure. What an absolute joke!

Amazon AWS can configure an RDS with Web Server in 5 minutes in Australia.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the ability in the Portal to categorize your favorite items.

Please can you add the ability for users to be able to categorize their favourite items in the Portal.

For example.

I can search, and add an item to my favourite list by selecting from a category.

But after that it just goes in to a cluttered list on the left hand side.

I would like to be able to organise my items into groups. Like Compute, Networking, and Analytics etc...

This would improve my ability to search for something, Because I often find myself instead manually searchinh through a long list of items.

We have the ability to do…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why not available in Andorra?

Why are Azure subscriptions not available in Andorra? There are many IT companies here. We would certainly need Azure access!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Request Azure Implement NARX(Nonlinear Autoregressive Exeogenous) with MLP

For Time Series Forecasting offer line, can you guys implement NARX(Nonlinear Autoregressive Exeogenous) using Multi-layer Perceptrons? There is a Matlab implementation but no python implementation - that is fully developed. I have seen many researchers request a python implementation but no one has made one yet. (my company being one) We'd like to deploy the model onto Azure but can't because our models are trained in Matlab at the moment. There are 2 NARX repositories I am aware of PyNeurgen and fireTS but both are fairly incomplete (the latter is somewhat better than the former). If you guys would be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Azure Privileged Identity Management multiple activations

When the need for activating several roles there would have been super nice to have multiple activation at the same time from the poratl. meaning that we don`t have to go back an activate one role at the time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ping my network

Just want to ping each device in my network and know whether it's up or down.

Looking to replace solarwinds, but can't seem to find out how to do this simple thing in OMS.

Would like to ping the external interface or all my firewalls on my worldwide network. Then ping all my switches and wi-fi access points.

I think if you enable to capability together with a low cost node license, you could easily steal the market from many products like solarwinds, PRTG, etc...

Do it now!! :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Azure Advisor should work even if there is a Read-only lock

Azure Advisor cannot work if there is a read-only lock on a Subscription.
    Setting Read-only locks is a good practice but the Advisor itself requests to remove it to work !

Please find a way to make it work with read-only locks.

Regards

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multi Factor Authentication

You should be able to allow for Azure AD joined machines to use multi-factor authentication for user accounts logging into an Azure AD joined domain using the authenticator app or using a code sent to the user's phone. This would be the same exact functionality you currently have for admins being required to use two factor authentication to join a machine to Azure AD but you would require it for all users who sign into their Azure AD joined machines. I was able to successfully implement this however, when I disabled my multifactor authentication, I was unable to get this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add the function so that "host caching" of the destination disk can be specified in the asr replication setting.

Please add the function so that "host caching" of the destination disk can be specified in the asr replication setting.
    Currently, host caching setting is created with [None] upon failover.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the --attach-data-disks parameter at AZ CLI 2.0

Add the --attach-data-disks parameter at AZ CLI, to allow us to attach existing data disks at the VM creating process

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow "text message to phone" as MFA method while using security defaults

Using "Text message to phone" as your MFA method is currently not possible together with security defaults. I find this limitation to be an unecessary one (unless using text message poses some kind of security concern that I don't know about?), and I think that the process of enabling security defaults within smaller organisations should be made as easy as possible.

Alternative A: Using the authenticator app
    Not a good alternative imho. The authenticator app poses a lot more challenges for employees to use; both in terms of initial setup and when changing/losing phones. It is also easier to accidentally…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. windows for n8

n8 become android

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Compute should be reserved for critical PaaS services

With the recent surge for capacity in Azure regions, it became clear that critical PaaS instances are also subject to general Compute capacity restraints. In the case of critical PaaS services, where differing Compute size cannot be selected e.g. Azure Firewall, compute should be reserved to ensure continuity of service.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base