(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. functions

Azure functions environment to have inbuilt connectors to access data from Azure. Like ODBC driver for accessing HDInsight.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Management API for PaaS, SaaS sevices

Please provide management API to provide list of PaaS and SaaS services used by an Azure account

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Do not make service limited at any time with a pay as you go subscription

I cannot access my knowlege database right now because of "Limited Access" This is really a no go.
    Please fix

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi Team, Thank you for resolve my issue.

Hi Team,

Since last 4 month my issue was pending, Now it is resolved So thank you so much to Microsoft team.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Be able to connect to an Azure AD joined VM with Azure Bastion.

Currently only hybrid joined VM's are supported.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide More Details On the Preview Monitoring Metrics

Currently the Monitoring endpoint has several Virtual Machine metrics that end in ' (Preview)' in the display name. While they are lightly documented at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/monitoring-and-diagnostics/monitoring-supported-metrics#microsoftcomputevirtualmachines we have run into issues where they aren't present for all virtual machines...and there is no official documentation about when they should or should not be present. Azure Support Case 118091018973846 contains more specific details. Apparently, they only are populated for certain combinations of OS SKU/Machine Size/deployment strategy, but none of that is documented in a user-visible way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give notifications like a configurable pop up of what is new in Azure - Services; VMs, Etcs

The idea is to give more direct feedback of what is new in Azure, currently the end user as knoladge of what are the new services available by accessing the service and all the rest is hidden.

The idea is to create a configurable pop up where eatch user can configure for exemple:

I want to be notified when new services are available in Virtual Machine services

or

I whant to be notified when new cloud services are available.

This is just like a pop up with information of new releases for the services that i selected.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please include feature in Azure Site Recovery (ASR) to support Dynamic Disks in Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 R2

We are migrating on-premises VMware Infrastructure to Azure with ASR (Azure Site Recovery), we have multiple servers with Dynamic Disk added, we are unable migrate those servers to Azure Cloud, we are using VMware Converter tool to convert Dynamic to Basic disk and then migrate to Azure with ASR Tool.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Refund MPN Credits When Issue Is On Microsoft's End

We recently encountered a technical issue that Microsoft Support identified as being an issue in Azure (REG:118071018554466). This caused us to rebuild the VM we were using wasting valuable MPN Credits (We're evaluating Azure as a replacement for our infrastructure).

We were told that:

"Unfortunately, by design, once the credits are consumed , cannot be reverted back due to system limitations.

The refund can be processed only when you have been charged on your credit card."

That's pretty useless to us, especially as we're evaluating Azure and sure doesn't put confidence in the platform. Once we're our of our month's…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Integrate SCCM with OMS as SCOM is with OMS

It would be good if we have SCCM integration with OMS just the way we have for SCOM.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I suggest to give eddy cloud music player connection to my music files stored on onedrive (which is on Azure).

Eddy cloud music player was always able to get access to my music files on Onedrive(Azure). Since a couple weeks no more. I would like to use Eddy and play my own music via my mobile phone when I want to. Please make ti happen again!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Notify the logged in User When the same Azure Resource is being modified by another Azure user

I was Kudu-ing a WebApp to observe some files and had a colleague of mine shutting down the same Webapp and i had no clue she was doing it. It would be nice if the logged in user accessing a specific resource is notified when the same is being modified by another Azure user

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add macOS Virtual Machines

While there are many 3rd-party companies that offer a macOS VM. When developing cross-platform applications, iOS devices require a macOS to compile, and run an application to the simulator.

Having the ability to test iOS applications without the need for a 3rd party VM would have a tremendous benefit to anyone who is looking into not just the iOS development, but cross-platform as a whole.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Global VNET peering

Can we include Asia region like North Asia and Southeast Asia and Australia for Global Vnet peering?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Issue in IPv6 Address for load balancer

Portal should have feature to add IPv6 Address for load balancer. Currently our iOS App is rejected due to IPv6 Address Compliance issue

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Azure China

Up to now, we didn't find any audit logs for API Management Service to follow the operations. We failed to locate who did a delete operation. That makes us nervous. We don't know when our users will be deleted. What the rules for deleting users. Will audit logs be available for API management service in some day?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Time when system status created.

Show time when system status events are created so we know they are reported vs when MS identified the issue/s.

e.g. Virtual Machines - West Europe on 9/7 says VM's had issues between 09:00 UTC - 20:14 UTC however the actual event I think didn't show until 20:14 UTC.

Why? So I can show my team that the event wasn't known until a certain time.
    https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/status/history/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix issues with dequeuing of Azure deployments

When a deployment to Azure (of a Web/worker role) is cancelled it causes severe issues. Somehow dequeuing can take up over an hour but as a user you can't see this. If you redeploy in the mean time, this deployment will fail and recycle. The dequeuing deployment will cause 409 failures on other operations. This can lead up to an hour of downtime in production environments.

Please fix issues the speed of dequeuing or prevent queuing a new deployment if dequeuing is still in pogress.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base