(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multifactor authentication to VMs

Our client wants some extra security and he needs a 2FA to login to VMs running in Azure. I thought ADDS (preview) provides it but I think it doesn't. What are my options?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. c8 c9 Machines in Brazil DC

the current state of the Brazilian DC is not sufficient to hard and complex work and performance, can you announce when would C8 and\or C9 machines will be available in Brazil DC?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Working with CA policy but device state in conditions is still in preview . Need that feature to be stable .

Working with CA policy but device state in conditions is still in preview . Need that feature to be stable .

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. i need to ask if it is OK first and in all respects by what I never do nothing or anything without permission its the way i was brought OK.

Some who they told me itself impossible while I said it could be different but I seriously need your help when I tell you you would understand last time I made a masterpiece of art like the craftsman I am no I made a sound card

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Setting global query limits for all functions

Hi Team,

Can we have feature for setting global query limits for all functions created under Kusto Cluster?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make VM Type more simple to understand like in Google Cloud

There are so many different type of VM that is available it hard to know what is best one to use at anytime, also there are very limit in custom. My idea is to remove the version system (e.g. v5) and just keep it simple like in google cloud and allow people to have a custom machine type where there pick how many vCore and RAM there needed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Exponent Investment Management

https://ex-ponent.com

Business Address
    222 Somerset St W #402
    Ottawa, ON
    K2P 2G3
    Phone:
    (613) 747-2458

Owner name
    Benoit Poliquin

Business Email
    benoit@ex-ponent.com

Keywords
    financial advisor, wealth management, financial planner, retirement planning, pension planning, investment management, portfolio review, individual pension plan

Business Description
    We help business owners and professionals move from active business or professional income to retirement investment. Our turnkey personalized approach will enable you to plan, manage and implement your financial future. Our services include financial planning, investment management, portfolio review and individual pension plans.

Business Hours
    Sunday: Closed Monday: 8:30 am–6:00 pm Tuesday: 8:30 am–6:00 pm Wednesday:…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Installed & Running software details on VM dashboard

Installed & Running software details on VM dashboard

Currently you can't see any detail of the running software on the VM.
    This would be useful to avoid doing RDP to the VM, then taking note of any software running into it, etc..
    I suggest to have something like the "Program and Features" icon, included into the VM dashboard or somewhere.
    An excellent tool would be to have an option to download details of the software installed (name, brand, version, date installed, size, etc, etc.), and all this for the OS also. A column indicating if the software was included with…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When a command is run on a VM, log what command is actually run within Azure Activity Log

The Activity Log does log that a command was run on a VM, with the operation being MICROSOFT.COMPUTE/VIRTUALMACHINES/RUNCOMMAND/ACTION, however the summary page doesn't detail what VM it was run against, and even the JSON excludes the actual command. This shouldn't be difficult to implement because when you run a command via az vm run-command with debugging on, you can clearly see a POST request is sent and in the body contains the command being run. Especially since commands can be executed on a VM as SYSTEM/Root without even authenticating into the VM, give defenders an actual shot at detection.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can you not patch during the business day on API Managment.. or at least move my service before you take the box down for an hour

Can you not patch during the business day on API Management.. or at least move my service before you take the box down for an hour.. Yes and I have read the SLA that was kindly provided by support where it says you can do whatever you want when you want.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve credit score online

Improve credit score : https://www.improvecreditratingscore.co.uk : Falls below 680 dollars in a tight credit market of today, the situation check my credit score : https://www.mycreditscorecheck.co.uk will be free credit check : https://www.creditcheckfree100.co.uk tough. I am free credit report : https://www.free-creditreportuk.co.uk not saying that you cannot get a loan or credit is not spreading to you, but you certainly intend to pay it. In recent years, credit default rates for the following people credit score of 680 have been soaring. Lenders are now hesitating more that lend to people below a credit score of 680. As they lend money, interest rates…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please make sure that report @ your free here

Free credit score uk @ http://www.creditreportcheckscore.co.uk :- If Free credit report @ http://www.free-creditreports.co.uk :there is a free credit score @ http://www.freecreditscorecheckuk.co.uk :difficulty to pay Free credit check @ http://www.free-creditcheck.co.uk :the debt on the Credit report free @ http://www.creditreport-free.co.uk :existing conditions, inform the creditor. You may also contact the credit counsellor so you can get advice on how you can go about paying your debt in your current situation.
    - If you want to open a new account that you do not need, but you may need temporary fix in order to improve the credit score, this could become a boomerang.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to query IP address changes for Availability Monitoring to avoid alert storms

Currently when new resources are added to Availability Monitoring this causes floods of false alerts in customer environments who monitor resources which are behind firewalls.

Customers would like to be able to be proactively notified or at least be able to query and see when these changes occur in as close to real-time as possible so that they can automate their firewall white-list process and avoid false alert storms.

Currently the process consists of:

1. Changes are made to add additional availability monitoring locations without communication to the customer in advance.

2. Customer gets hit with false alert storms wasting their internal…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Improve credit score online 100%

free credit report @ http://www.free-creditreports.co.uk : You, promptly at least pay its financial obligations 7 must have a record of Annual credit report @ http://www.creditreportcheckscore.co.uk :the year. In the case they approved their financing, in the future slow, free credit check @ http://www.free-creditcheck.co.uk :there is a high possibility to pay the payment, almost all of the creditors do not approve the person to apply for a loan with a history of late payments. Therefore, if you are planning to apply in the future a variety of loans, by promptly pay your bills, you have a good payment behavior.
    These are…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Carregar e descarregar uma Class Library no mesmo AppDomain and Multi AppDomain

Trabalho de forma incessante na busca por permitir que um aplicativo tenha suas dlls atualizadas sem a necessidade de fechar o sistema, até consegui contornar a limitação e garantir isso porém gostaria de fazer da forma que acho correta.

O ideal seria que uma dll pudesse ser carregada e descarregada dinamicamente no AppDomain e não apenas quando encerrasse a aplicação.

Com multi AppDomain só funciona para métodos com tipos básicos, não funciona por exemplo para retornar um objeto do WPF Page ou Window o que me deixa frustrado.

Se isso for resolvido irá melhorar 100% o processo de distribuição da…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ask for MFA notification being sent somewhere else apart from a personal device

For users who may not have or allowed to have a mobile device with them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base