(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Diversify alert and scaling aggregations for metrics.

Based of my own experimenting with templates, you can combine aggregation types with metrics that don't officially support them when creating autoscaling rules (currently I have one that says that my machines will scale up or down based on Network Out average).

I was informed that the only supported aggregation for Network Out is "Sum", wouldn't it be easy to change or allow other aggregation types for existing metrics?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. credit check free 2017 uk

free credit score @ https://www.checkcreditscorefree.co.uk @ Paid item it independent, 100% Free credit report because it is, Credit score is not credit check free @ https://www.creditcheckfree100.co.uk @ included. credit report free @ https://www.free-creditreportuk.co.uk @ However, check my credit score @ https://www.mycreditscorecheck.co.uk @ credit reports are provided free of charge when purchasing paid credit scores. In order to receive this document in a timely manner, it is essential to include the correct contact information. Otherwise, this process may be delayed. There is a possibility that the information is insufficient. how to improve credit score @ https://www.improvecreditratingscore.co.uk

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make Always On (device) VPN Windows 10 PRO compatible

The idea is simple: make the Always On (device) VPN tunnel Windows 10 PRO compatible. Currently it's only W10 ENT\EDU supported/compatible.

Now the device-tunnel itself works fine on W10 Pro machines, just not the auto-connect part after a reboot. Which is silly because of the working workaround.

Workaround:

If you create a scheduled task to run a cmd file (to start the vpn) at system startup as NT AUTHORITY\system, the VPN-tunnel is still available before user logon.

I've tested this workaround with an Azure-only test-tenant / P2S vpn connection, and works perfect for me.

For those interested: I've attached a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. LUIS.AI portal -- Suggested Utterances filters are not working, with paging

LUIS.AI portal, the Suggested Utterances filters are not working properly, always mixes the results with other indents as well. Paging is not yet available?

Is there any API/SDK, to get the Suggested Utterances? Unable to locate from the documentations.

This will be much helpful, to make the training and predictions more precise and to improve the accuracy of the predictions.

Regards,
    Mahadevan

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add west europe as region for Azure file service native AD

Please add west europe as region for azure file service with native AD authentication

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. multiple instance

When you scale out an instance in Azure App Service it is not a smart load balancer. If a instance restarts, the system is not smart enough to realize that instance is offline. For 5 to 10 minutes while the system restart and reinitialized the site becomes unresponsive. It would be nice if when you have multiple instances they had a better communication, so if one is not ready to process requests it does not send requests to it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow use of availability zones for Azure Site Recovery on-premises VMware to Azure

ASR allows the Azure destination for a VMware DR scenario to use availability sets, but not availability zones. Zones are especially important for large instances and certain series of VMs for latency-sensitive applications.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make Always On (device) VPN Windows 10 PRO compatible

The idea is simple: make the Always On (device) VPN tunnel Windows 10 PRO compatible. Currently it's only W10 ENT\EDU supported/compatible.

Now the device-tunnel itself works fine on W10 Pro machines, just not the auto-connect part after a reboot. Which is silly because of the working workaround.

Workaround:

If you create a scheduled task to run a cmd file (to start the vpn) at system startup as NT AUTHORITY\system, the VPN-tunnel is still available before user logon.

I've tested this workaround with an Azure-only test-tenant / P2S vpn connection, and works perfect for me.

For those interested: I've attached a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Update Azure VM images FASTER!

I just spun up an A2 VM to find that it needs about a half-dozen updates right off the bat, including KB3213986. That's a 1GB update that was released back on Jan. 6 (today is Jan. 24). Can't you get images updated weekly when WS updates roll out?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Enterprise state roaming in portal.azure.com

So at the moment you cannot enable enterprise state roaming through portal.azure.com, when will this be available as using Azure AD through portal.azure.com is incredibly restrictive and you cannot really do much with it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multifactor authentication to VMs

Our client wants some extra security and he needs a 2FA to login to VMs running in Azure. I thought ADDS (preview) provides it but I think it doesn't. What are my options?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. c8 c9 Machines in Brazil DC

the current state of the Brazilian DC is not sufficient to hard and complex work and performance, can you announce when would C8 and\or C9 machines will be available in Brazil DC?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide a Data Management Gateway as a service

Provide Data Management Gateway as a service rather than requiring the customers to create a VM for some specific functions like authenticating to online SFTP providers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Working with CA policy but device state in conditions is still in preview . Need that feature to be stable .

Working with CA policy but device state in conditions is still in preview . Need that feature to be stable .

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i need to ask if it is OK first and in all respects by what I never do nothing or anything without permission its the way i was brought OK.

Some who they told me itself impossible while I said it could be different but I seriously need your help when I tell you you would understand last time I made a masterpiece of art like the craftsman I am no I made a sound card

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Setting global query limits for all functions

Hi Team,

Can we have feature for setting global query limits for all functions created under Kusto Cluster?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)