(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. get a new call center staffed by people who actually know what microsoft azure is

get a new call center staffed by people who actually know what microsoft azure is because these phillipinos have no clue what AZURE is and then hang up on you once they get frustrated by that fact.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add multiple Azure Disaster Recovery Site in SCVMM based on customers subscription

It would be great if you guys could add multiple azure disaster recovery sites in scvmm based on customers subscription i.e. this would probably only benefit hosters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve the ease of sign in and the speed of page draws.

Microsoft sites are slow and difficult compared to anything else on the web, especially compared to Google. Why can't Microsoft make anything fast and easy?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Error: Internal server error: Remoteapp in Southeast asia

I am trying to create a remoteapp instance in Southeast asia and it keeps failing due to an "Internal Server error". Any ideas what is causing this?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Open a DataCenter in Chile

Chile is a growing market. Google has a data center here and the communications infrastructure for the cities is good. If you build it they will come ! the Internet providers here still charge a premium for international traffic, ignoring the fact that they are thieves, I believe a having Azure/Office 365 presence in Chile would generate interest in the service. We are testing n Brazil, but the lack of some services and the use of international traffic is a big problem for our plans.. We are a Gold Partner interested in migrating an existing online service to Azure but…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Offer missing services in Brazil (Recovery, RDSH template, etc.)

As a South American company working with 'old style' internet providers that have differing bandwidths or fees for 'nternational' traffic. The more services we can get near our location the better.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Very slow some times

Will prefer not go to complete Cloud. Whenever there is maintenance we need to wait for MSFT

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow posting support messages about performance issues and malfunctions without requiring support plan

I have many identical databases deployed to Azure. One of these databases at the moment suffers extreme performance loss, while much larger databases with the same schema work fine. This indicates technical issue in Azure. Unfortunately it is not possible to report this to Microsoft unless signing up to support plan. In other words it is not possible to notify Microsoft that something is wrong with their service unless you pay extra monthly fee for this privilege. I find this unacceptable - I am not asking for developer support - I just need to inform Microsoft about problems in the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9926 upgrade in Azure Virtual Machine

Windows 10 Technical Preview for Enterprise in Azure Virtual Machine still contains Build 9879, but the latest build is 9926. Please upgrade the VM as soon as possible so we can get the latest advanced benefits.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tool for network check - performance

For discussion with new customers we need to check customer's network to access Azure DC, like latency, throughput

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Don't update Android documentation until you launch the new Android SDK 2.0

Almost all Azure Android documentation require Azure Android SDK 2.0 but there are not any official link to the new Android SDK 2.0.

You can not do neither the old examples nor the new examples because you do not have the SDK.

You can not do anything

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give notifications like a configurable pop up of what is new in Azure - Services; VMs, Etcs

The idea is to give more direct feedback of what is new in Azure, currently the end user as knoladge of what are the new services available by accessing the service and all the rest is hidden.

The idea is to create a configurable pop up where eatch user can configure for exemple:

I want to be notified when new services are available in Virtual Machine services

or

I whant to be notified when new cloud services are available.

This is just like a pop up with information of new releases for the services that i selected.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide a means to mark an IaaS Virtual Machine as unhealthy or 'not yet ready'

Currently when the infrastructure decides to reboot a VM for maintenance there is some kind of internal probing done by the Hypervisor to determine when the VM is healthy and then to reboot VM's in other fault/upgrade domains.

The conditions under which a VM is considered healthy is too optimistic.

Our database servers need 5-15 minutes to 'warm up' before being 'healthy'. This means the infrastructure is taking down both our primary and secondary virtual machines in a time frame that overlaps with both their warmup periods, bringing down our production application.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is it a bug when auto-scale configurating?

The calendar does not dispear after schedule popup closed. Please the attachement.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quick Test

This is a uservoice test.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want a history of the Status chart

I would like a historic data view of the status chart over time. Basically I am looking for where to deploy service mirrors and what I want to identify is which datacenters are LEAST likely to have simultaneous failure for the services I need.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base