(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Azure Privileged Identity Management multiple activations

When the need for activating several roles there would have been super nice to have multiple activation at the same time from the poratl. meaning that we don`t have to go back an activate one role at the time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trasferisci il file Zimbra su MBOX

Se si desidera trasferire il file Zimbra nel formato file MBOX, è possibile utilizzare Zimbra Converter. Questo strumento trasferisce facilmente Zimbra su MBOX e altri formati di file come EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF, NSF, OLM, PST, ecc. Il software conserva elementi Zimbra come e-mail, note, contatti, calendari, riviste, attività, cartelle , sottocartella e così via. Lo strumento supporta la conversione batch di più Zimbra in MBOX ed ecc.

Leggi di più: http://www.olm-converter.com/tgz-extension/convert-zimbra-to-mbox.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make Update management available in North Europe

We are unable to house our data outside North Europe for security reasons. We would like to utilise the Update Management feature but it says it is not available in our region.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. OMS Auto provisioning to be disabled for single VM

OMS agent is auto provisioning in subscriptions level, but Thales vormetric data security manager is not supporting with OMS agent hence it is destabilizing the working VM, and there is no option to disable the OMS auto provisioning for single VM as it is enabled in subscription level. Disabling the auto-provisioning for entire subscription will hamper the other security VMs log data, So please enable the option to disable the auto provisioning of OMS agent for single VM.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow creation of personal accounts for developers from Russia

Allow creation of personal accounts to developers from Russia.

I'm a software developer from Russia and would like to use azure for my personal projects, but I can't create a personal account because they're not available in Russia.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Export the data from Resource Health.

Export the data from resource health, we know that historic health of resource are available in Resource health. But we are unable to export that data. It would be great if Microsoft could enhance this in manner to project the resource availability data within Azure, so all the customers could ensure that the agreed SLA has been achieved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Limit the ability to quote VM's to what's actually available within the region being quoted.

We were able to quote NC6 VMs in West US but we came to find out that that VM is not available in the West US Region. It forced us to have to move what we had done in standing up the environment to another region.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable ADLS Gen2 as a Log Destination on Diagnostics Settings

As per https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/platform/resource-logs-collect-storage

"Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 accounts are not currently supported as a destination for diagnostic settings even though they may be listed as a valid option in the Azure portal."

When can you enable this? So a Geo Redundant Log Storage solution can be built, following Microsoft's recommendation as stated here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/platform/design-logs-deployment#recommendations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Azure IAM

Azure IAM
    There is no solution in Azure where users can go and request access for an application (for ex: SalesForce), PIM is only assigning roles for AAD and Azure subscriptions
    It will be great if we can have a single IAM solution for our users where they can ask for app and sys permissions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Be able to connect to an Azure AD joined VM with Azure Bastion.

Currently only hybrid joined VM's are supported.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Office 365 Backup and Restore Tool - Shoviv Sotware

If you are looking for an absolute solution to backup Office 365 mailbox without any hassle, then you can use a very effective and secure software called Shoviv Office 365 Backup & Restore. The software can easily backup single or multiple Office 365 mailboxes at a time and save them as PST formats. The software allows the backup of the public folder as well as archive mailboxes into PST and permits the user to run multiple jobs at a time. It is suitable for both Office 365 end-users and administrators.
    For more information about the software

Visit here: https://www.shoviv.com/office365-backup.html

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove "Replica" button from UI of non-compatible database servers, show useful errors

Basic tier MySQL and MariaDB servers are not capable of creating replicas, but the UI shows a button for Replica creation. Clicking the button highlights the feature, but does not do anything (no error, no content etc.)

The CLI also allows for attempting to run a replica creation, returning an "unexpected error", however documentation clearly lists replicas as limited to general-purpose or memory optimized tiers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Feature to lockout Azure AD B2C MFA when user try to send code too many times.

End user can send authentication code without any restriction in Azure AD B2C.
    I'd happy if I can restrict authentication code challenge following two feature.

1. Limit the charge for SMS by blocking when too many challenge.

2. Lock a user who enters the code wrong multiple times.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integrate Azure Cost Calculator 2.0 to Azure Portal within ressource creation tools

Intégrer le calculatrice de coût au sein du portal Azure avec un accès à chaque fois que l'on veut créer une ressource

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Azure Advisor should work even if there is a Read-only lock

Azure Advisor cannot work if there is a read-only lock on a Subscription.
    Setting Read-only locks is a good practice but the Advisor itself requests to remove it to work !

Please find a way to make it work with read-only locks.

Regards

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Azure Database for MariaDB: support version 10.4

Add support for MariaDB versions 10.4 at Azure DBaaS.

According to the docs (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/mariadb/concepts-supported-versions), only versions 10.2 and 10.3 are supported; 10.3 since June 2019 as announced on the roadmap: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/azure-database-for-mariadb-support-for-mariadb-10-3-is-now-available/.

However, version 10.4 is also stable since June 2019. See all releases here: https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/+releases/

10.4 offers improvements and additional functionality, of course. :-) https://mariadb.com/kb/en/changes-improvements-in-mariadb-104

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make the same Reserved Instance pricing available in Azure Gov Cloud that is available in Azure Commercial

Create the same reserved instance pricing offerings in Azure Government that are available in Azure Commercial. The lack of pricing for RI in Gov in hampering your business cloud growth in the government sector.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. fix your signup UX to request the country explicitly instead of reading from the phone number

I recently tried to sign up for Azure, but the sign up form detected my country incorrectly from my phone number because the form did not specify I needed to include the country code. And as soon as I hit next on the form there was no way to go back. Now my account country is stuck on Israel instead of the US, and I have confirmed with support representatives that there is no way to change it. I would have to make a new account. Instead, I have decided to go with another cloud provider because I fear that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hide region if service not available

Please hide region if service is not been published there so when I do pick a service I can see only the regions that have the service enabled.

Also hide availability zone if it's not activated yet in that region.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Azure front door error messaging when HTTPS domain validation fails

Due to the probable long time taken please add an error message prompt when customer fails to complete HTTPS domain validation which is handled by Digicert and they have their requirement when doing validation.

E.g. my customer encountered an error after he waited for quite some time without error prompt(stuck in domain validation phase)with the need of raising a support ticket to understand what happened from backend:

"The call to DigiCert failed with Error code rfc5280commonnametoolong and Message Common name must be less than 64 characters in order to be compliant with industry standards"

https://dev.digicert.com/errors/

Please…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)