(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Web and Mobile App to suggest Azure pricing based on their needs

Looking at the Azure pricing calculator it is very difficult for non technical people especially owners of small and medium businesses in India to decide what to buy.

My idea is about a simple web and mobile app that will ask series of questionnaire and suggest best pricing plans. It will be of great help for people who want to get started with Azure.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it easier to manage accounts and accounts that are linked to MSDN

I have been linking my Work MSDN to my personal accounts for ease of access for years.
    Now I am trying to separate them and finding it very difficult to reassign my MSDN subscription to my work email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Preview" feature list of Azure

I want to know which azure features is preview and GA.
    Some Preview features looks like GA.
    and Preview feature troubles does not support by Microsoft Azure Support team.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to add a mnemonic name to randomly named services like DB server names and CDN endpoints

Some services such as SQL Azure assign random names to items, such as "h0udio7h9b" for a DB server name, "az238612" to a CDN Endpoint.

While I understand the need for unique names, when managing a lot of such resources it's both tedious and error prone to not be able to refer to them by a more mnemonic name like "QA database".

Making a distinction between the physical endpoint identifier (gibberish) and the human name (user settable and shouldn't even need to be unique at all) would be very helpful for folks managing large accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide alerts for completion of scale operations

Provide alerts for completion of scale operations

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 点对点专线

由于我们总部核心系统和azure云端的服务器通信通过vpn很不稳定,想能拉一条点对点专线,提供稳定的带宽

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. find websites running on azure cloud server slow in India. Please do something.

well accessing website running on azure cloud server is slow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. use ajax

why do I get a full screen refresh everywhere I go, and keep clicking on 'never show me this again', but I keep seeing these prompts everywhere? Also why am I seeing animated 'progress' graphics that don't actually show me progress? It's 2015, not 2001.

I'm also being prompted to ender my contact info on this form, that I got to with a link from another service... The level of user consideration, and quality of onscreen information / respect to my attention span is very low.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Your alerts tend to hand from time to time. You should fix that.

I experienced on multiple occasions that alerts became active and never became inactive despite the fact that the condition disappeared again.
    Having a situation like that makes an alert useless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. why can't I delete the active directory

I deleted all items in the account but am left with the one active directory that will not delete. I'm trying to clean it up, so that I can rebuild but it will not allow me to delete the active directory "test".

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Updating Website GALLERY Providers.

Some of the gallery websites need to be updated. For Example, DNN released 7.4 version bu still in the gallery shows 7.3.2.
    And also Monox needs updated.
    Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. link not working ...http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/feed/

http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/feed/

Live link isnt working, tried on 2 separate machine at 2 separate locations. I am only getting a text output

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. to provide all regions for free trial subscription.

I signup to azure to test and host my server at australia region but I was shocked to see that region isn't available at all. When contacted to billing support team, they had asked me to upgrade to pay-as-you-go plan. so that they can work on enabling Australia region for me.

However, It takes bad impression for customer like me, Where I have to wait for hours to get vm running.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make help more available

I have a free subscription, and I am unable to connect SQL Server Management Studio 2013 to my Azure databases. I tried to find help on the site, but I was not able to find any help. I would have to subscribe to 6 months of help to get any support, which makes no sense for a 1-month "free" trial. I suggest that you make support free for trial users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This website is awful.

I've been trying to buy Visual Studio 2013 Professional for an hour now and this website takes me in circles

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. notification message that the Azure account has been disabled

Dear

My first experience with Azure Backup was relatively good, just the account lockout procedure for verification of authenticity was absurd, message below the email I received the notification:

We have a small problem. His signature ' free trial ' and its services have been disabled on Thu, January 8, 2015 GMT 23:52:34 because we discovered evidence of abuse or fraud.

Question: How can it be a "little problem" If there is evidence of abuse or fraud?

improve the message not be accused of abuse or fraud unless they have absolute certainty.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. i am in a microsoft training course and you canceled my subscription....

i am in a microsoft office 365 training course (20346B) and you canceled my subscription....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. access shared folder from azure site.

I want to be able to access code easily including shared folder for azure mobile services. I wish coding node on mobile services was like coding in Visual Studio.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base