(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Limit Azure to US only - a Tier 1 bank in the US has requested their Azure subscription be programatically limited to US datacenters

A Tier 1 bank in the US has requested their Azure subscription be programmatically limited to US datacenters only. Yes this can be scripted but scripts can fail or be incorrectly implemented.

Other Tier 1 banks have expressed the same need and it is holding at least one of the top five back from significant Azure consumption.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Work vs Private profile

Hi

When I try to logon with my Outlook account I am not able to choose witch profile I want to use.
    I have azure account connected to my private and business profile on the same emailadress.

Can you give me the option to switch outlook profile when I try to login?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 현재잔액이 청구액인가요?

현재잔액이 청구액인가요?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide IMMEDIATE access to technical support for business emergencies

There is no way to get IMMEDIATE access to technical support for business critical emergencies. This makes it impossible to justify hosting truly business critical applications and services at Azure. Azure sales and support personnel confirm the lack of this capability.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pricing difference comparing the calculator vs. preview portal

I noticed a difference in pricing comparing the calculator with preview portal. Which pricing ist correct? I need to know the correct price for planning.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Docker Template for TensorFlow

A Docker Template for TensorFlow, to get started with TensorFlow quickly for .NET developers who are used to Windows Environments

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add PAYG prices column right next to the Commitment Unit Price

When I need to calculate and quote an offer to my customer I've to switch between the EA portal and the PAYG calculator and then to understand what exactly does the customer want and how does the service listed (BTW - you really need to do something with the naming convention) in my prices sheet.

Please add a column of PAYG prices right next to the Commitment Unit Price so it will be easier for us.

Thank

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Implement Persistent Language Selection

Despite the fact that one can select the language in the bottom left corner of the Azure landing page, Every visit to the site reverts to the language of the country I am in. Given that I visit at least several times per week, this gets old.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Expose robust domain registration and management features.

Domain names are IT resources that integrate tightly with infrastructure and services. Please implement and expose domain registration, management, inbound and outbound transfer features. We want to use Azure as a central control panel for the IT group. This is a critical missing component. Thanks in advance.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. give currency option at Azure pricing calculator

often mislead about location. To be easy, just put currency option in azure pricing calculator

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Azure platform for MS Partners

We are a MS Partner and, even if we have the right to use MS products, including Office 365 and Azure products, this does not apply to Azure services that are only linked to the PRIVATE LIVE ID that is used to manage the MS Partnership. This is crazy and does not give partners the chance to test and sell Azure platform and services. This is a benefit of being a partner but it is only given to the individual Live ID. all other services, including Office 365, Azure AD Basic, etc... are available to the organization, but not Microsoft…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Getting certificate error when navigating to https://azure.microsoft.com/

getting certificate error everytime i navigate to azure.microsoft.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. fix all the broken links from azure to the documentation

Currently a lot of the documentation links from manage.windowsazure.com and google search results for documentation on Azure go to pages that very helpfully notify the user that "This topic is no longer available". it would be great if these pages could at least contain Links to where the information is now found.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Better, more independent, explanation of which services are PCI-DSS Compliant

The Azure AOC lists Platform Services as being PCI-DSS Compliant, however there is no explanation of which services are included in that term, e.g Web Apps, Storage, Azure SQL etc.

I realise the Trust Centre (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/support/trust-center/services/) provides a list of which Azure services are PCI-DSS Compliant, however our QSA did not accept this. The reason being that the content is under Microsoft's control and as such there is no proof that the content has been verified by the QSA - Neohapsis in this case.

I would suggest the AOC explicitly defines the term Platform Services.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. update the getting started video with the correct free-trial period

Bug: on the Getting Started video, it shows that the free trial period is for 3 months when in reality, the current portal is showing 1 month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Create a UI for graphical method for creating cloud environment and architecture

I would like to see a graphical interface which allows me to 'drag and drop' icons representing servers or cloud services, use Visio like line connectors to connect, add devices like firewalls in a Visio like drawing which then creates the corresponding PowerShell build script which when executed generates the virtual network, the servers etc. Think of it like a Visio drawing program where I can do a reference architecture by dropping Azure icons on a page, connecting them up with appropriate connectors, and by virtue of that it creates a topology and architecture and spins it up. I do…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I wonder if this has anything to do with Last Fm SpotifyoutubearugatesurfacebookmicrosoftmcMusicHallofFAmerican Oxygen by Rhianna

I wonder if this has anything to do with Last Fm SpotifyoutubepandabearugatesurfacebookmicrosoftmcMusicHallofFAmerican Oxygen by Rhianna

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base