(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i am in a microsoft training course and you canceled my subscription....

i am in a microsoft office 365 training course (20346B) and you canceled my subscription....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. access shared folder from azure site.

I want to be able to access code easily including shared folder for azure mobile services. I wish coding node on mobile services was like coding in Visual Studio.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. use higher contrast colors to make the text more accessible to read. I have a low vision condition and I am struggling to read the text.

MSDN documentation is a critical resource for developers both within and outside Microsoft and it is very important to make it accessible to folks with low-vision such as myself. Right now, I see that the Azure SDK documentation uses grey and light blue text fonts on a white background and I am struggling to read the text, which severely affects my productivity as a developer. Please consider choosing colors that provide a greater contrast. These pages don't need to look pretty. They need to be easily readable by a diverse set of developers.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Understand that Cloud email is not secure

I understand that AZURE uses sendgrid.com. Just a few days ago I received an email that had been sent through this service, a phishing email about my apple ID. Yes, Microsoft is in the cloud and I am buying MACS. If the stupidity continues, I will have only macs. I also found another thing. It is happening to others who are posting about it online. http://terryambrose.com/2014/08/the-apple-id-email-scam/
    I wouldn't use Microsoft's email if it was the last email provider on earth. You are completely out of touch with what customers want and you haven't produced a marketable product in 5 years.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Change certificate upload

When adding a management certificate and you have multiple subscriptions showing, allow the user to select which subscription the certificate applies to when uploading the certificate instead of having to filter the subscriptions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please provide the better support team for the developers who trying to synchronize there application with office 365.

Please provide the better support team for those developers who trying to synchronize there application with office 365. From last couple of days I am facing a discovery authentication issue but know one to give any better suggestion. I am still stuck. I am trying to synchronize my application with office 365.
    I was posted my problem at few forms but not any proper reply or even a reply.

I am getting error form this line.
    CapabilityDiscoveryResult result = await discovery.DiscoverCapabilityAsync("Calendar");

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please help,Copying large files to speed is too low.

To the same disk copying large files to speed is too low, only 10M/S-20M/S.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Custom Azure Designs

My idea is to consolidate the commonality of IT infrastructure across various industries by doing complete analysis of on premisses of Small and Medium business with respect to each industries and create a 90% custom Azure design solutions and make them available ,something similar to existing web design template but with industry specific business applications.Its all depends on the analysis results and coming up with ideas.
    Thanks
    Jag@staritconsulting.com

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Forgot your password linux

nto the cloud service,Forgot your password linux!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Azure Command line GUI

Create a GUI Interface for executing AZURE Command line functions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve uptake by being competitive with Amazon in the following ways

I am an Amazon AWS veteran. I am learning Azure because I want to broaden my skills. In short I am exactly the customer profile you need, to migrate load from AWS to Azure. At this point, you do not seem equipped to pull this off. AWS is easy to use, and the service is excellent. AWS, not so much. You are stingy with support, where AWS is generous. Imagine I am on a deadline. I try to implement my service on AWS and Azure. AWS I can easily migrate my code to, if I get stuck, I can call…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. give a warning about domains when swtiching web site from shared to free

Last night I switched a website from Shared to Free. It had a custom domain associated with it and I knew that Free does not support that.

What I was surprised about though was that there was no warning that my domain would go offline instantly. If I had not been expecting it then it would have been quite a shock with no easy way back and no warning

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. create a mechanism to move independent website ownership to separate accounts.

We developed independent websites on our Azure account and later sold one of sites to a third party. Being able to separate the sites and migrate them directly to other Azure account owners directly would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allow users to select / set their location

The Market place pricing seems to be set by the direction of the wind, and refreshing the browser can result in being offered services in a different price, or being told it's not available in that region.

If you could set (or it just use the subscriptions location/region/pricing) then this would not be a problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Provide extended TRIAL period beyond initial offer - I am time poor but love Azure

Provide extended TRIAL period beyond initial offer - I am time poor and financially poor but love Azure.

There is a lot to cover in Azure and I for one am very excited by the prospect of this service fulfilling my IT requirements in the near future, however, the trial period is just not long enough. I will most likely have to sign-up and see how it goes Vs using an alternative MS account and cc to TRIAL under alternative login.

An extended trial time would be most beneficial and in both parties interest. Especially when the MS Azure userbase…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fix bug deleting Service Bus Namespaces

Service Bus Namespaces created during a free trail plan, cant seem to be deleted after you have upgraded your Azure subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. allow users to choose a payment date

This seems like a basic requirement!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base