(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I AM SO UNBELIEVEABLY FRUSTRATED

This video, while certainly does show someone using the tool is additionally INFURIATING as I have now spend another 3 hours, which now total cumulatively probably 10 hours COMPLETELY WASTING my time trying to accomplish something that is a very quick hit, a low hanging piece of fruit that for some reason MICROSOFT does not seem to realize is something that is a way to really create a compelling reason to use a VM – instead MISCOROFT has one of the most bungled, non policies I have ever seen – it is EMBARASSING to look at the trail of neglect…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Treat your customers better... support ticket open six days so far for a simple request.

I opened a ticket six days ago and your support is taking FOREVER to simply increase my Azure Batch cores count. What's the problem?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Internal and External load balancers in same service to use same protocol/port

Allow Internal and External load balancers in same service to use same protocol/port

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow FREEZE/STOP/DEALLLOCATE Machine Learning to avoid spending

Couple of months ago I was at a .NET conference where we got teached about MachineLearning, we build some demos, and left into my AzureAccount.

Today I discovered that I am being charged €7.4396/ Seat/ Month just to have my demo experiments not deleted

(Azure support did indeed ask me to raise this suggestion)

Also, I read on
    http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/machine-learning/
    there should be a FREE mode, but on
    Settings - Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
    there is no options to change the mode

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. queja/sugerencia en relación al campo “Importe Total” en las facturas de Azure

No entiendo como puedo declarar en operaciones intracomunitarias una factura que se ha liquidado por 1389.43€ y en el importe total sale cero€
    No Declaramos el detalle de la factura. Solicitan Fecha, Número de factura e Importe.
    Debería ser, importe pagado, importe facturado.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Annuler ou rétablir une action dans le canevas de l'expérience / can't undo action on experiment canevas

Dans le service ML Studio d'Azure, plus précisément dans le canevas d'une expérience, il nous arrive assez souvent de faire une tâche par erreur (par ex. supprimer un module etc.), donc un bouton Annuler (ou ctrl+z, comme c'est le cas dans Word et autres) nous permettra de faire une marche arrière facilement, et ce sans passer par la fonctionnalité History.

=====================

In the ML Studio of Azure (Experiment)

Add an undo action and back to the previous state, in case of error action (ex. suppression of a module by error)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide a better interface to NODEJS servers and its modules

For small server scripts it's okay but when you're developing a complex script server with some different modules, the interface doesn't help at all.

Greetings from Catalonia

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Azure database 無法連接

大約台北時間 2015/05/14 上午12:30,突然無法用SQL Server Management Studio 連上azure database。

UserID 和 password都正確,也不是防火牆設定或允許ip的問題,在12:30之前都還能正常連線,但突然就無法使用,顯示訊息如附件。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You fix your training materials

I took a MS course in Azure 20-487. Absolutely none of the labs worked. I didn't learn anything.
    How can I possibly recommend this technology to a client?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Web and Mobile App to suggest Azure pricing based on their needs

Looking at the Azure pricing calculator it is very difficult for non technical people especially owners of small and medium businesses in India to decide what to buy.

My idea is about a simple web and mobile app that will ask series of questionnaire and suggest best pricing plans. It will be of great help for people who want to get started with Azure.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it easier to manage accounts and accounts that are linked to MSDN

I have been linking my Work MSDN to my personal accounts for ease of access for years.
    Now I am trying to separate them and finding it very difficult to reassign my MSDN subscription to my work email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Preview" feature list of Azure

I want to know which azure features is preview and GA.
    Some Preview features looks like GA.
    and Preview feature troubles does not support by Microsoft Azure Support team.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to add a mnemonic name to randomly named services like DB server names and CDN endpoints

Some services such as SQL Azure assign random names to items, such as "h0udio7h9b" for a DB server name, "az238612" to a CDN Endpoint.

While I understand the need for unique names, when managing a lot of such resources it's both tedious and error prone to not be able to refer to them by a more mnemonic name like "QA database".

Making a distinction between the physical endpoint identifier (gibberish) and the human name (user settable and shouldn't even need to be unique at all) would be very helpful for folks managing large accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide alerts for completion of scale operations

Provide alerts for completion of scale operations

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 点对点专线

由于我们总部核心系统和azure云端的服务器通信通过vpn很不稳定,想能拉一条点对点专线,提供稳定的带宽

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. find websites running on azure cloud server slow in India. Please do something.

well accessing website running on azure cloud server is slow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. use ajax

why do I get a full screen refresh everywhere I go, and keep clicking on 'never show me this again', but I keep seeing these prompts everywhere? Also why am I seeing animated 'progress' graphics that don't actually show me progress? It's 2015, not 2001.

I'm also being prompted to ender my contact info on this form, that I got to with a link from another service... The level of user consideration, and quality of onscreen information / respect to my attention span is very low.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Your alerts tend to hand from time to time. You should fix that.

I experienced on multiple occasions that alerts became active and never became inactive despite the fact that the condition disappeared again.
    Having a situation like that makes an alert useless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. why can't I delete the active directory

I deleted all items in the account but am left with the one active directory that will not delete. I'm trying to clean it up, so that I can rebuild but it will not allow me to delete the active directory "test".

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base