(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable Azure clients, such as Application Insights monitoring, to support Role Based Access Control

Currently some of the Azure client tools, such as the Application Insights Monitoring, does not support RBAC which makes it unable to recognize any of your subscriptions. As a minimum this information should be available in the troubleshooting sections.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure B2B security role

Add a security role for the management of Azure B2B users or allow the current User Admin role to upload the CSV file.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Send notification on planned downtime to a custom email address

By default there are just co-admins/owners, who receive notification on planned downtime in Azure.
    But I wouldn't like making everyone, who needs this notification, a co-admin.
    An alternative is to make a dummy account and promote it to co-admin, but that violates security.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove <p> tags from RSS feeds

The RSS feed under https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/feed/ is adding <p> tags to each news post. This is not standard and look terrible on news displays or info screens. Could you pls remove these tags?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Thank you for providing many information. If you can, Please add "Transrate" button from English to any other language. It easy to read more

Thank you for providing many information.
    If you can, Please add "Machine Transrate to any other language" button on the Top of web page.
    Bing Transrator help us. It easy to read more document.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add a feature that makes it possible to change payment method from invioce to creditcard.

It's not possible for us to change paymenth method whit less then starting a new subscrition, transferring all of our services to the new sub and cancel the old one.
    Please add the functionality to change payment method.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Security Groups for Server Roles

It would be good to be able to apply Network Security Groups to a group of servers. In this way we can group servers with the same roles and apply a consistent security policy to them and not have to worry about carving up a network.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Address latency across timezones when enabling Azure Accounts that are disabled due to reaching spending limit

Accounts that are disabled as a result for reaching spending limit need to intimate owners 48 hours in advance and once re-activated latency across timezones needs t be taken into account since its already mid day before its UTC and the account activates at Azure Central

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. HIPAA Compliance in DocumentDB. We need this by May of 2016

HIPAA Compliance in DocumentDB. We need this by May of 2016

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Install 'Advanced Analytics Extensions' by default on SQL2016 Azure images

It's quite painful to get R working on the current image of SQL2016. Could you add this to the image by default and let people opt out...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add ability to virus scan a stream

Azure must offer the ability to virus scan a stream. Not a file. Due to corporate security requirements, files cannot be saved without being encrypted.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve notification of PaaS Updates

I would like to know if Microsoft has plans to improve the system of PaaS updates. Currently it allows 5 minutes prior to a forced shutdown and this happens once or twice a month. Our issue is that some of our customer transactions take longer than 5 minutes so those will have a chance to result in end user timeouts and an error for our clients. This leads to bad customer experience. So we would like Microsoft to work on a way to provide a solution to this.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Two-person rule for certain "nuclear" administrative tasks.

Some administrative options are so powerful that they could essentially destroy a cloud-based organisation. To be honest I am so absent minded myself so I would actually like to prevent myself from deleting some resources unless someone else agree that it's a good idea.

It's a good idea for nuclear weapons and I think it has a place in cloud administration, that two persons need to agree on certain actions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. help link on all Azure Services

I would All a Help Link in any Azure Resource Create , Screen that user can click to get help on that resource parameters on Additional Infomation

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Misleading pricing in azure calculator total price (currency icon bug)

Hi there,

Today i was exploring azure and hit the calculator page for just finding how much this gonna cost me if i buy but when i tried that, i was shocked with pricing, actually price is all fine calculated by software script but all the prices were showing in US Dollars, so if you change currency from dropdown, your price will reflected by the exchange rate or whatever you use to calculate but instead of showing appropriate currency it's only showing price with "US Dollar icon" which should not be that way, i'm counting this as a developer mistake…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. let people close their accounts

That's it, super simple. I want to actually close my account, not just the services it can access. This shouldn't be so hard.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Showing fixed position for page numbers @ “ALL ITEMS“, Azure Dashboard Page.

“ALL ITEMS“, Dashboard -- Suggesting to implement fixed position for Page Display number (Bottom of the Page), instead of changing the position based on the Grid content/display items/Scrolling to bottom of the content.
    Ref Link# https://manage.windowsazure.com/@azureey.onmicrosoft.com#Workspaces/All/dashboard

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cambio de nombre la facturación

Como puedo cambiar de nombre las facturas ? me permite cambiar el tipo de pago pero no de nombre.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base