Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do not disable subscriptions using Azure Free Trial credits and allow me to assign MSDN credits on my own without support

This is in reference to an account with a subscription that happened to be on Azure Free Trial. I was unable to transfer resources to an MSDN subscription with available credits without bothering support and taking several days. Even once my subscription was reactivated and I could make changes to it again,, transferring resources between subscriptions is an extremely slow and error prone process fraught with multiple validations and exceptions, the complexity of which all get pushed back on to the customer. I had multiple resources to transfer and the process of attempting transfer, babysitting it, resolving issues, trying again,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Logic App to be Enabled without triggering it to run

When logic apps are triggered on a recurrence, there is usually a reason to trigger it based on the time/day specified. However, when changing a Logic App to Enabled, the logic app is immediately triggered. This is not always desired. Please provide an option to trigger or not trigger the logic app when it is enabled.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For customers who have basic support, there should always be the option of support type A, if the case is critical

For customers who have basic support, there should always be the option of support type A, if the case is critical, for example: My web app was stopped because of the certificate. That was actually not a fault of ours. Therefore, Azure should again offer this option to the customer, if the situation is critical, at least one explanation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enhance Direct Federation by lifting the limit of 1000 domains

When guests use External Collaboration via B2B and leverage the Direct Federation method, the current process in place today allows only for 1000 domain names to be added to the tenant. We would like the ability to control some of the key user experience parameters of their authentication into our tenant, so that we can choose the right balance for our users and policies. Specifically, we would like to add a number of additional domains, well beyond the current limitation of 1000.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Smart lockout feature of Azure AD

MS should add API or PowerShell command for configuration of Smart lockout feature of Azure AD.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Azure is not supporting VMWare. It only supports Hyper-V

I have recently got Azure Virtual machine. After I installed VMWare, I could not play due to error "VMware Workstation and Hyper-V are not compatible. Remove the Hyper-V role from the system before running VMware Workstation" It looks like, Azure is not VMWare supported.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add EmployeeType to AD for selection in Dynamic groups

You can write to many fields in the Azure AD (see https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/me). For example you can use both EmployeeID and EmployeeType to write values (integers) to. However when you write values to these you cannot select EmployeeType in the expression builder for dynamic groups (it works for EmployeeID). It would be great to add all fields from Graph beta to dynamic group properties (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/enterprise-users/groups-dynamic-membership#properties-of-type-string).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When a user is assigned an active (permanent) role via a role assignable group, user sign-ins graph in the user profile page is not visible

When a user is assigned an active (permanent) role via a role assignable group, even though the role is correct and active, the user sign-ins graph in the user profile page is not visible, showing this message:

"Only global administrators, security administrators, security readers, and report readers can view sign-ins."

The Sign-ins menu under Activities is accessible.

If the user is assigned the same role directly, the graph shows up correctly.

This is happen with P2 license and directly assigned users to groups.

We know this is in public preview, but if it could be fixed, it will be great.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix Error- Microsoft Outlook OST (.ost) file Missing

eSoftTools is the paramount IT Software company in the Internet. This company has taken all the features in the software, If you are facing Fix Error- Microsoft Outlook OST (.ost) file Missing, user can try “OST to PST converter” (main link) the eSoftTools has kept the 100% security which all people can rely on. It takes a second to convert the heaviest file into the small parts of PST file. Software has save a lot of time to solve error Microsoft Outlook OST file missing. This company is working for everyone. Their main benefit is this they provide free demo…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Unique role definition for rehydrating Archive-tier blobs

A user with only read permissions is not able to access archived blob data at all, because they are unable to rehydrate the blob. From what I can tell, a user needs at least the role definition "Microsoft.Storage/storageAccounts/blobServices/containers/blobs/write" in a pre-defined or custom role to be able to rehydrate archived blobs. Granting full write privileges seems overly permissive for something as basic as rehydrating archived data.

The ability to change blob tiers should have its own unique role definition.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Granular RBAC for Sentinel Custom Tables

Customer needs granular RBAC for Sentinel Custom Tables. Custom tables doesnt have table based access controls feasibility. it adds difficulty to manage multiple resource groups/workspace.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Azure Bastion Host - log off setting

We are using Bastion to replace jump host. Trouble is some in IT aren't exiting the session but leaving it running so the costs incurred have sky rocketed. Could you have a log off setting after a period of inactivity?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Collecting custom log in dynamic folder path.

Can we add a feature to collect custom logs in the dynamic folder path, such as specifying the path as “/ var / log / * / * / * / app.log” according to the date.

It will help to collect files in different folders and facilitate customer data collection.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I can't verify my university id

I apply Microsoft Azure but it's show unable to confirm your university id

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104 dumps Questions Answers

Microsoft AZ-104 braindumps pdf, you will be able to receive detailed AZ-104 exam question answers that you should go through so you can clear your lost concepts https://www.crack4sure.com/AZ-104-dumps.html. If you are starting to study after a long time, then these questions will help you clear your concepts. Make sure to go through all the important documents that will help you improve your preparation level for the real Microsoft certification} exam. If you are attempting AZ-104 exam for the first time, then you need to focus on all the help you are getting so you can clear the Microsoft Azure…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. rename pipelines in devops to 'Devops Pipelines' instead of just pipelines

In azure data factory there are pipelines. (= Data Pipelines for etl/elt).
    These are different form pipelines in Azure Devops. (and have a different purpose), To make the difference more clear i suggest to rename the pipelines in devops to 'Devops pipelines'

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. support Static Web Apps with Azure CLI

Based on the main documentation:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/static-web-apps/get-started-cli?tabs=react#create-a-static-web-app

and SO query:
    https://stackoverflow.com/q/67702715

The Static Web App deployment via Azure CLI is only supported for the Github git repository. The same feature is needed for Azure DevOps.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. include verification through an email as an option during signup

I failed to sign up for a Microsoft azure account because my country Malawi is not on the list. Imagine how much revenue is being lost and how much could be gained by removing any possible barriers to adoption of azure.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base