Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to be able to subscribe to Azure.Source blog as an email

I would like to read the Azure.Source Blog as an email that I get regularly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include groups by default when creating a Windows login in SQL Server

When creating a new Windows autentication login groups are not searched by default.

This should be enabled by default IMO.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. sync and remove office 365 mailbox

We are in hybrid mode of exchange online and on prem, I would like to set up some users to have roles that only allow to run start-adsyncsynccycle -policytype Delta and Connect-MsolService and remove-msoluser in Azue AD powershell. Does anyone have an idea of the best roles I should assign to be able to let these users run these commands without being global administrators.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Display the Expiration date of an App Service Certificate in the App Service Certificate List View

Right now there's a glitch in Azure App Certificates and Web Apps where an auto-renewed certificate is not automatically syncing with the web app. So we need to manually resync them. It would make my life so much easier (and i'm sure others) to be able to see the simple field of Expiration Date on the list App Service Certificate view. We manage 75 SSL certs and plan on adding 1,000's more. So this will provide great visibility for future billing too!

Thanks. I hope it's an easy request to add the field to when you edit columns.

Azure is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. HELP! my ex girlfriend has stolen my hp laptop and she is using it and my accounts that I had on it. My name is Kit Bolton and the HP laptop

My name is kit Bolton. My HP laptop was stolen by my ex girlfriend Heather Wilson and is using it and my accounts to download things to it. I need some kind of help from you to verify she's using my laptop and downloading content she is also logged in to my accounts and has the recovery set to go to her emails instead of mine. This is a urgent matter so could you please contact me. (850) 696-8064.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add more information to the risky signin detail page

When capturing and displaying information for risky sign-ins, please include all information from the sign-ins data and also try to capture information about what type of device the risky sign-in occurred from including MAC address if possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ukrainian Language written with arrors

Ukrainian does not have accents, there are some weird accents in a drop down shown under my language, looks like in reading textbooks for foreigners. O_O

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Mozambique to countries for sign up.

Add Mozambique to countries

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Programatic access to SAML Assertions from Azure AD via API

Please add the ability to retrieve SAML assertions from Azure AD via API so that Azure AD can be used as an IdP for programmatic use cases.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Disable TLS 1.0 on Azure Virtual Network Gateways and Public IP Addresses

We recently ran a security scan that included our Azure Virtual Network Gateways including the Public IP addresses associated with the gateways.
    The returning result is that they are still using TLS 1.0 and it is showing as an obvious vulnerability.
    I opened a ticket with Pro Direct support to verify and the above findings were confirmed.
    Please work to disable TLS 1.0 on Azure Virtual Network Gateways and associated Public IP addresses.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Azure policy non-compliance sent to azure monitor

Send non-compliance to Azure monitor so Azure Automation can be used to remediate policy violations

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Azure computer vision Image Processing API

I have uploaded below uploaded file in Image Processing api (it contains special characters and two words)
    but it does not return following characters("()_") after image processed to text.

and i have uploaded another file it contains only a single word (theRe) r is only in upper case in uploaded image, but it does not return the text in same case it returns(there) word

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is CognitiveServices for STT supports mixed languages?

Whether STT speech recognition supports mixed languages, for example, one part of the passage is Chinese and the other is English.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3party licenses return cancel please immediately please cancel confirm cancel return please

3party licenses privacy policy return cancel confirm cancel my business personal stop cancel online security please database not share kindly request sir

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3party licenses return cancel please immediately please c

3party licenses privacy policy return cancel confirm cancel my business personal stop cancel online security please database not share Microsoft update privacy policy legal licenses only request Apple support privacy policy update please iTunes application not share only AppStore update please request

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base