Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Issues with Jenkins not depolying

Alternative work around until MS replaces the corrupted library image for Jenkins

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Convert to BYOL without re-deploy

It would be nice to make conversion to BYOL licensing easier. Recently we discovered a SQL server is costing us way to much and wanted to convert it to our EA BYOL and were told the VM would need to be re-deployed because the licensing is baked in during the creating process. Licensing is only a key so a command line command to change should be possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change the login for Connect-SPOService to include MFA

When using the Sharepoint online management shell the Global Administrator fails to login with "The sign-in name or password does not match..." if they have MFA turned on. There seems to be no integration with MFA for this module/shell. I could only find the way by temporarily disabling my MFA.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want OUT of your forum!!! Give me a way OUT!!!

How do I get out of your forum? you have my outlook completely locked up. I do not care about azure or Microsoft. Get me some way out.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add "ExpressRoute Gateway" princing in "Express Route" pricing calculator

Currently ExpressRoute Gateway princing is at VPN gateway. How about adding "ExpressRoute Gateway" princing in "Express Route" pricing calculator?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Not call people who submit a form unless you ask specifically in an email to call or the person requests a call

don't level jump our relationship and make me regret giving a real phone number. Also make sure your drop down lists have values that will clear form validation, ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Do not charge for 'free Accounts'

I just registered for a 'free Azure account' and I was charged Rs. 2 on my credit card. During registration, it asked me for my credit card details, which itself was quite uncomfortable. And then, it charged Rs. 2 without any message or prior notification. Since you anyways give away free credit, why do you need to charge on credit card? This has brought me a very negative initial impression about Microsoft and Azure. I have been using IBM cloud for several months now. Such a thing never happened there. My suggestion is, do not charge people without their consent…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Budowa wyspy Bitcoin ,, wdrażanie projektu" I nowa siedziba zarzadu banku i skarbca federalnego.

Wraz z budawa wyspy na oceanie Azjatyckim jako siedziba firmy i banku centralnego Bitcoin a także formy panstwa i nowego miejsca i globalnej mapie...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Localreports must work in azure

Localreports must work in azure, because developers always need output data and localsrepors is a good option not poeerbi

The other option and better is have reporring servives as a serviice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "See As" feature in Azure from RBAC point of view

I am Owner of Azure Environment in our organization and would like to do "See As" a member in my organization, I.e. what level of permissions the person is interactively going to have.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. improve the Azure event calender

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/community/events/ It should be possible to filter on Europe and it should be clear in the summary, not just when but WHERE the event actually takes place. If it's online or on-site (which country)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow admins to set minimum character length for security questions for SSPR according to their company needs

Allow admins to set minimum character length for security questions for SSPR according to their company needs

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have copy to clipboard icon next to URL in Function App overview page

Azure Function App - Overview page.

Having a "copy to clipboard" icon next to values such as URL would be helpful. Other resources have that feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Azure Lab Services - Control of spend on each user within each lab i.e assign credit levels to students

Within Azure Labs https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/lab-services/
    The ability to finite control azure $ spend for each of the classes in play i.e being able to assign each user x $ of credit and resources.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think Azure documentation should has more clear

More clear documentation specially about key-words like SA, small,large,...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow linking to on-prem database that's on the same firewall on Azure

Basically, let people link any on-prem database from an Azure SQL database. At least allow it if both are under the same firewall.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. give a option to create a vm using unmanaged OS disk or snapshot

Currently we are not able to create a VM using unmanaged OS disk or snapshot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. MFA- their is no provisione to create APP password by Global admin instead of User

As end user can create and manage the APP password but as a admin can not create the app password.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base