Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Explain clearly what is required for account verification before blog posts are allowed.

I am trying to post a message on the message boards for Azure functions. https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/newthread?category=windowsazureplatform

It's telling me that I can't attach an image file to the post unless my account has been verified. It doesn't tell me how to verify the account, and in any case, I have a corporate account so no verification should be required.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Simplyfy the purchase process for visual studio yearly subscriptions

I purchased a visual studio yearly subscription, 2 1/2 weeks ago. Today I was finally able to start using it.

I suggest to the team that manage the work-flow for visual studio annual subscriptions to simplify things a bit. Compared to purchasing from Amazon, azure is absurd. It took four support engineers from two different Microsoft divisions to solve the obstacles that popped up. I spent about 12 working hours over more than two weeks in order to successfully to purchase this service. I have been using Microsoft products for around 30 years - starting with MS Basic for CP/M…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Security rights

The term OWNER is a new name and has NO REFERENCE to the older "co-admin" rights. It would be nice if you kept the same terms or at least gave a friendly reference in para-thesis.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Check Chrome screens - I have not been able to use Azure in Chrome for the assets do not list in list view

Check Browser compatibility at all times as Azure is 100% browser based...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. while Create new Machine in Azure ASM I am getting same configuration for A7 & A8 size

while Create new Machine in Azure ASM I am getting same configuration for A7 & A8 size
    Please have a look

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add the option add my 365 tenant to my MPN azure subscription

When u follow this guide https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/billing/billing-add-office-365-tenant-to-azure-subscription#Step2 with my current MPN Azure subscription all steps complete succefully, but nothing happens. I tried to change the account owner to another live account but that breaks the MPN benefits. please allow me to connect them

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Better communicate on which Azure products are StackOverflow-based insteead of MSDN

Some Azure products (e.g. Cognitive Services) don't have an msdn.microsoft.com based help community but are Stack Overflow based.

It would be nice to state clearly somewhere on MSDN and on the Azure Support page which products go where, so that people don't helplessly search for MSDN forums that don't exist.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the typos on the main Azure page

There are multiple typos on the map entitled "42 Azure regions, more than any cloud provider"

Currently a vailable
    South Africa No rth
    No rth Europe
    West Eu rope
    Germany No rtheast
    China No rth

It seems that there is an unnecessary space before every letter 'r' and 'v'

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. allow choice of support plans

Recent software change by Azure shows only 1 support plan - we have MSDN and Developer Support. We had used MSDN for cases that needed to be higher than Level C. With the recent change that is imposibble - we've been advised we must cancel developer support, exhaust MSDN allowed cases, then sign up again for Developer Support

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bitcoin Cash Support for Azure Services

Offer the option to load a balance in Bitcoin Cash to purchase azure services. Personally, I would love to load a balance in Bitcoin Cash and just spend that down. There are services like Bitpay and Coinbase that will handle the conversion for you guys, so you won't be exposed to any of the volatility.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Login using face-id in cognitive service

am developing App for login and registration using cognitive face api but when i use detect Face API call then i get face-id but it's expire after 24 hr. Is there any solution for that,I want a face-id which will not expire for lifetime or let me know the flow how we will do device independent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Log who is sending telemetry to application insights

We would like to log who is sending telemetry to application insights. Currently anyone who has access to the ikey can send insights.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Intunes SSO with Azure Ad iOS

I want to enable SSO for my own app just like Outlook App takes login from Intunes Company Portal application.

Currently my app works properly with Authenticator App for SSO, but fails to fetch any data from Company Portal

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Resource Lock for Groups..

Add the resource lock to groups to allow Security department to identify owners of groups but to protect the groups they own from changes or deletion via the resource lock dfeature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd like migrate Oracle to Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL database recorde data has double-byte characters. Attunity Replicate supo

I'd like migrate Oracle to Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL
    database recorde data has double-byte characters.

Attunity Replicate suport double-byte character string on WSTRING
    And
    Attunity Replicate for Microsoft Migrations convert Data Type
    Oracle Data Type :NCHAR    →Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL:WSTRING
    Oracle Data Type :NVARCHAR2 →Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL:WSTRING

Then create Oracle Table include NCHAR and insert double-byte character string
    CREATE TABLE kanji01 (TYPENCHAR NCHAR(20),TYPENVARCHAR2 NVARCHAR2(20));
    insert into kanji01 values double-byte character strings
    Then Migrate Oracle to Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL by Attunity Replicate
    But double-byte character text garbling

Please tell me when problem correspondence

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base