Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. give a option to create a vm using unmanaged OS disk or snapshot

Currently we are not able to create a VM using unmanaged OS disk or snapshot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MFA- their is no provisione to create APP password by Global admin instead of User

As end user can create and manage the APP password but as a admin can not create the app password.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Database re-provisioning failed with the exception 'Cannot insert an explicit value into a GENERATED ALWAYS column in table 'fs-csp-dev-db.d

sync operation in Data Sync is failing with “GENERATED ALWAYS column” errors. Azure Data sync should sync these columns as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Help and support me like you were a few hours ago. Im leaving your services now due to rare doll sudden changes and I cant even improve so G

Help and support me like you were a few hours ago. Im leaving your services now due to rare doll sudden changes and I cant even improve so Good Luck.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. O365 user as AAD Global admin can add him self in Azure subscirption as contributor

This possibility is a security hole for big organization : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/role-based-access-control/elevate-access-global-admin
    Is it possible to -at least- let the subscription owner let this AAD global admin to add himself as a contributor ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. user addition in various subscription

Is there's a way to add a single user to multiple subscriptions in a single shot rather than adding a new user to each and every subscription manually ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please change out grid control on portal.azure.com site

Please change portal.azure.com to a better grid control. I would love to be able to sort and filter columns in portal. I assume you are written in .net MVC. Please pick one that allows sort and filter.
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/177275/grid-controls-for-asp-net-mvc

Maybe even a nice export to excel please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why is not possible to create a free account with a debt card?

Allows people to use debt cards, could you give a confidence level against fraud and give the possibility to know Microsoft services to a huge number of people.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add command to list deployments for a given slot for cli 2.0

The older version of the azure cli had "azure site deployments list" which provided a list of the commits for the repo linked to source control. It did it (and this is important) by slot. So you could see which deployment was currently active.

I've confirmed through a support request that this command is only available through Get-AzureWebsiteDeployment now. I don't use PowerShell and I don't believe it runs on the mac.

This command is very handy for seeing which deployment is live, for production AND staging slots. After a swap it is especially useful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Gostei muito

Execelente produto

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi, I really hope that you can let us put our VMs in more regions based on our subscription benefits, i.e MPN subscription.

I join in the MPN, when it comes to the azure monthly credit, I sadly found that there are a very few regions I can deploy my virtual machines. Come on, I’m doing business with you guys, could you consider that situation? Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Open up the sample or provide template like - "Diagnose and solve issue" in azure portal with voice channel

Open up the sample or provide template like - "Diagnose and solve issue" in azure portal with voice channel

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. how to get quoted VM Added to portal

I have a saved quote for a Azure VM for DEV / Testing and now it does not show up. This quote was using the DEV / Testing and it required a Pay as you Go and I can not get the West US A7 8 cpu 56 gb ram and 600 GB storage to show up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Azure VM agent to perform configuration of additional IPs added to a NIC (IaaS)?

During training today I have been informed that a NIC can have multiple IPs added, however these have to be manually added also at the OS-level, and the risk here is that human error could cause VM inaccessibility.

As such, could the VM Agent (subject to appropriate network connectivity), perform this configuration instead automatically and add/remove additional IPs as required on Linux/Windows VMs?

Thanks,
    Adam

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to set "Max Quantity of Like" Internal emails above which all normal users are auto-disabled

This request is like the existing EXTERNAL Exchange Domain rule where beyond #X (est. 700) like emails the Cloud Security settings automatically shuts down that User and their ability to send more SPAM email. The NEW Internal rule would allow for an special ADMIN account to be used as a “Group-Send” email Account, where quantity is not a problem, and security trigger is not activated. This would stop the continual internal phishing SPAM emails and follow-on credential breaches resulting in more SPAM attacks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. wrong link in Zaure AI page, AI user cases

On the right side of this page
    https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/ai-platform/

AI Use cases are linked wrongly. The content is permutated, i.e. predictive maintenance links to defect detection with image analysis etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. But when hitting "subscribe"

When i hit "subscribe" I receive a page with code... not really good :) Please fix.
    https://azurecomcdn.azureedge.net/en-us/blog/feed/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Provide Lifecycle Information around marketplace items

It would be a great idea to provide product life-cycle Information around marketplace items. This life-cycle information during product selection.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Microsoft have made AzureAD sign-ins log information a lot better, do you know if there are plans to add a tab for Identity Protection?

Please add a tab for Identity Protection in the Azure Sign-in logs, you have recently added tabs for Conditional Access, and MFA, it would really help if there is a tab for Identity Protection to see if the user is subject to any Azure IDP policies too (for cusomers who utilise Azure IDP).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Consumption of a Machine Learning web service

Hello,
    Why when I publish a model as a web service and try to test it using the Request / Response mode of PROOF. But that mode asks me to send 'that field' that I want to predict.
    Then I do not understand. If it is supposed that I don't know that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base