(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RemoteApp

Ya ha pasado el mes de prueba de RemoteApp y no he sido capaz de montarlo en modo hibrido.
    Es muy interesante para empresas con desarrollos forms incorporar sus soluciones mediante remoteapp, y me parece exagerado tener que pagar el Remoteapp como si funcionase cuando no lo tengo en producción.
    He echado de menos documentación y videos en castellano, ya que lo que veo no corresponde con las opciones actuales. Hay alguna ayuda a la que pueda acudir ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add IP ranges to NSG rules by XML or CSV

It would be nice to be able to add numerous IP ranges via .xml or .csv file in the case where a large number need to be added. For example, adding in Azure's public Datacenter IP Ranges for all regions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Azure Notifications marked incorrectly as 'by Me'

Open Azure Portal and click 'Bell' icon, the preview blade of Notifications says there are 2 Notifications, and they were posted

'by Me'

Clicking on the link navigate to:
    https://portal.azure.com/#blade/HubsExtension/WhatsNewBlade

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Azure CloudSimple documentation is not clear on using Managed Disk service in the context of vSAN.

The CloudSimple documentation does not discuss any option to use any external storage service in the context of vSAN or supporting within the VMs.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/azure-vmware-cloudsimple/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How to Incremental deploy SqlDatabase via ARM template

If I have deployed the database In Azure through ARM template. but after deploy need to change the structure of the database due to business needs.But since the password is with the customer, how can I deploy the database incrementally through the ARM Template if I only know the subscription ID and customer domain?
    My purpose is to be able to change the database structure after deployment, but the original data will not be lost

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. aucomakitoshi.wordpress.com

worldpress.comを使えば世界と繋がるます。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "See more details about Storm here" link on HDInsight overview is not working

"See more details about Storm here" link on HDInsight overview is not working

http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/hdinsight/

This is a simple documentation bug to fix.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Point to site VPN Mac transit routing

Transit routing on point-site is not a direct feature provided by Azure but this can be achieved by making tweaks on the client windows machine i.e adding routes of on-premises in route table.

The same cannot be done for the Mac. I believe most offices these days have mixed OS environments and transit routing needs to be available for the Mac.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. storage

Why the data disk will keep at the resource group after I deleted the testing virtual machine? I supposed that all the disk will be removed and no charges of it. But finally, it the data disk still in the resource group and there a high rating charge.

There is no notice from the system to remind me that I have to delete those data storage even I deleted the whole virtual server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Privatelink for keyvault FQDN displays incorrectly

The text would be something like this: The FQDN for keyvault privateLink is displaying incorrectly in the portal. The FQDN for the private link shows .vaultcore.azure.net, but should only reflect the name of the keyvault, .vault.azure.net. Other services with private link such as storage show as *.blob.core.windows.net and are resolvable. The privateLink FQDN for keyvault should work the same. Please see the attached images showing an example of the correctly keyvault FQDN shown for the keyvault resource and the incorrect FQDN shown for the private link.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Signed up for free tier account but was charge over $40 for developer "support" without confirming.

Free tier doesn't really seems inviting to new users as Azure automatically charged me over $40 for "developer support" without me asking for it, or wanting it. I simply wanted to test out the platform and compare to other cloud vendors, all of which do not charge for free-tier.

This experience soured my view of the platform. Highly recommend Azure does not automatically charge anyone, this is a paid option if I wish to buy it, then I will myself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. clean learn sandbox monitor alert rules,

the sandbox continue send monitor alert, even if it is closed, please correct the problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Disable TLS 1.0 on Azure Virtual Network Gateways and Public IP Addresses

We recently ran a security scan that included our Azure Virtual Network Gateways including the Public IP addresses associated with the gateways.
    The returning result is that they are still using TLS 1.0 and it is showing as an obvious vulnerability.
    I opened a ticket with Pro Direct support to verify and the above findings were confirmed.
    Please work to disable TLS 1.0 on Azure Virtual Network Gateways and associated Public IP addresses.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change certificate upload

When adding a management certificate and you have multiple subscriptions showing, allow the user to select which subscription the certificate applies to when uploading the certificate instead of having to filter the subscriptions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Your azure documentation no longer pring in Firefox, Edge, nor Chrome. Only one blank page comes out. It worked yesterday morning!

Printing Azure Documentation Broke! Your azure documentation no longer prints in Firefox, Edge, nor Chrome. Only one blank page comes out. It worked yesterday morning!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make pay-as-you-go more clear

Make pay-as-you-go more clear, especially for SQL services. When you choose the service, you should be able to estimate costs directly in line. Billing needs to be easier to understand when selecting a service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have only one Azure account per email.

I have a single email and I have a personal and work account attached to this same email. I selected, by accident, personal years ago. The personal account does not allow for full Azure AD accounts which is where it impacts me. There is no other service that I can think of which has two separate accounts tied to a single Azure account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. remote app collection quick create "name"

whenever you are asking a customer to name something you should provide a contextual tip next to the field entry box to provide some intelligence and advise about what you might consider for naming convensions for the particular service

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Privatelink for keyvault FQDN displays incorrectly

The FQDN for keyvault privateLink is displaying incorrectly in the portal. The FQDN for the private link shows .vaultcore.azure.net, but should only reflect the name of the keyvault, .vault.azure.net. Other services with private link such as storage show as *.blob.core.windows.net and are resolvable. The privateLink FQDN for keyvault should work the same. Please see the attached images showing an example of the correctly keyvault FQDN shown for the keyvault resource and the incorrect FQDN shown for the private link.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base