(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On the MFA page in Azure, it would be great to have a view filter that showed only licensed users or a way to exclude guest accounts.

In the MFA page in Azure, I have a client with a major number of guest accounts. I can only filter the view by various types of admin accounts. I am trying to get a count of how many regular licensed users I need to set MFA on but the guest accounts make that very difficult to sort through.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure Pricing Calculator page will NOT CLEAR. Showing blank lines that are tied to other prices. TOTAL MESS. Does anyone test deployments

Fix the pricing calculator page (using chome) Internet Exploder is no longer a business option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not call people who submit a form unless you ask specifically in an email to call or the person requests a call

don't level jump our relationship and make me regret giving a real phone number. Also make sure your drop down lists have values that will clear form validation, ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. please make it possible to change country settings on an subscription from US to Swedish

I want to be able to change country settings in an existing account from US to Swedish (SE) without to be forced to create a new account in Azure portal. Somehow the account was initially by fault created a US account and now it's impossible to change it to SE.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. internal server error with wordpress

https://hardcoregames.azurewebsites.net/internal-server-error-3/

been having so many internal server error, makes me wonder if Azure has problems hosting PHP apps generally

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Storage account File doesn't have Diagnostics or audit logs

Storage account File doesn't have Diagnostics or audit logs, its hard to track the access to Files and operations performed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. [Bug] HortonWorks SuperHuman Lab

Hello! I've started the HortonWorks lab on Microsoft Azure and encountered an issue with one of your lab steps:

Execute the following commands to navigate to /usr/hdp/current/sqoop-client/lib to verify that the JDBC drivers are installed.

cd /usr/hdp/current/sqoop-client/lib ls -l sqljdbc*

which gave me no output.

I believe that command should read as follows:

cd /usr/hdp/current/sqoop-client/lib && ls -l sqljdbc*

Note the two ampersands.

I hope that helps future students!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Security glitch

When removing MFA from the Azure level and setting it up up in conditional access policies, the user has to verify their previous MFA information and enter the code texted to them, but if you press next and close the window the portal will let you into the email without actually entering the 6 digit code. I think this is a HUGE security hole and I cannot apply conditional access policies until it is fixed.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Resource Lock for Groups..

Add the resource lock to groups to allow Security department to identify owners of groups but to protect the groups they own from changes or deletion via the resource lock dfeature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More granular marketplace billing

Currently the Azure marketplace invoice just have 1 single charge. Suggest to break the billing of marketplace to be more granular to show what's charged for each item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cost estimate for serverless database not affected by disabling autopause

When I choose a serverless Azure SQL database and make the min/max vcores as low as possible, the 'estimated cost' should be readily visible if auto-pause checkbox is disabled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. consider supporting service fabric on nano server

having the ability to run azure service fabric on nano server should have a lot of advantages. the smaller footprint of nano-server should allow smaller servers per node, but also leave more resources of powerfull servers for the application that are'nt required for the OS. further by design nano-server would have fewer attack-surface for attackers and require fewer updates that require a node to reboot. i understand the issues that currently prevent service fabric from running on nano-server, like the need for full dotnet-framework. but please keep considering this as a future-option :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable Azure Providers by default / make them invisible to the End User

Most of the providers in Azure are not enabled by default for newly created subscriptions. This makes managing Azure tenant at scale more difficult.

Some examples:
    Microsoft.Security provider needs to be enabled to be able to work with Azure Security Center
    Microsoft.Blueprints provider needs to be enabled to assign Azure Blueprints to newly created subscriptions

Some of these are handled by Services in the Portal under the hood (e.g. enabling Security Center would enable Microsoft.Security).

Managing subscriptions at scale in a programmatic fashion requires handling Providers and the async nature of registering them (sometimes, it can take several minutes to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improve MFA

. I’d like to bring one issue to your attention at Microsoft for the way MFA works now. When the users are prompted to allow or deny using the authenticator app, it would be very useful for that prompt to tell the user exactly what is calling for the authentication and where it is coming from. I see users blindly accepting and approving authentications since they do not know when to expect them, as they do not count 14 days since the last time it happened. This means that a bad actor can simply try to login as them, it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. What Is Microsoft Azure Really?

I'm still not 100% on what Azure can do for me. I'm at a company with 200+ users with all the regular servers that a company that size has: DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, 3 or 4 File Servers, a main SQL Server, but not email (we use G-Suite) or website (AWS). Can I actually move all my servers into Azure and keep drive maps and all Active Directory stuff going as long as I have internet access for all my users? Would I still have to run backups so I can restore files sometimes?https://openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/ https://routerlogin.uno/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Poor billing system

Microsoft debiting money for no usage and not refunding on time. Claiming we have a new tool which takes 10 days for refund. Worst process and application to take end user on ride.
    By mistake taken around 98k from my bank account and acknowledging the same. It's been more than 10 days I am not getting my money. Very bad and lousy system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fresh internet feeling everyday Experience the power of 24/7 internet Availability, Rocket High upload and Download speed that matches exact

Fresh internet feeling everyday
    Experience the power of 24/7 internet Availability, Rocket High upload and Download speed that matches exactly your expectations.

READ MORE
    Smart IT Maintenance
    Grant your business the bless of IT hardwares that run seamless with Daily Business tasks and workloads.

READ MORE
    Any Where / Any Time IT Support
    Boost Productivity by Solving IT issues on the GO, Dramatically reduce the time wast and operation cost.

READ MORE
    Data Shield
    Settle back and relax about Securing Data or Recovering data when Mishaps happen.

READ MORE
    Crystal Clear Business Insights
    Introduce to your business actionable insights about…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base