(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bug in page to download PhoneGap solution in windows azure

I found bug in windows azure, i dont download my solution in page mobile service -> download my phonegap solution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow virtual network peering with accounts using Microsoft BizSpark program benefits

Currently it's not possible to establish virtual network peering across subscriptions that utilize benefits received through the Microsoft BizSpark program.

The documentation about virtual network peering should be improved:

1) Microsoft BizSpark program benefits can not be used

2) Creating a global admin in one's Azure AD and adding that global admin account to your co-worker's Azure ADs is not enough.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-network/virtual-network-peering-overview

"Peering can be established between virtual networks in two different subscriptions as long a privileged user of both subscriptions authorizes the peering and the subscriptions are associated to the same Active Directory tenant."

Here's a quote from Microsoft…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New Feature (get azurermvmcost , nested RG)

Powersehll command to fetch cost of VM running and new . So that I can build custom cost calculator for my company .

Nested RG would be a great option .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove default rules from NSGs

At the moment NSGs add default rules that make very difficult to secure our environments. like open all ports for all VNETs. can you remove all default rules and allow us to start at all blocked. it would be a better security practice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Azure AD B2C keep me signed

Please add "keep me signed" to the Azure portal to easily configure this option for a user sign-in flow in Azure AD B2C.

Currently this is only possible using custom policy xml files. But creating and maintaing these xml files is really hard and difficult.
    Thanks for your understanding.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Separate the developper documentation from the user documentation, to ensure relevant search results (/search)

Separate the developer documentation from the user documentation, to ensure relevant search results in https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/search/documentation

As a user, I don't need to see .Net documentation or REST documentation. I have to scroll through 3, 5, 10 pages of search results, most of which useless to me. I'm just trying to find a how-to page or reference page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add instructions for configuring Private DNS Zones using Ubuntu in Azure and Windows in Corporate

In order to correctly get Private DNS Zones to work in a mixed (Windows, Linux environment), I had to work with support, and following instructions at https://datawookie.netlify.app/blog/2018/10/dns-on-ubuntu-18.04/ to allow Conditional Forwarding to work. Using the instructions on the page https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/private-link/private-endpoint-dns#on-premises-workloads-using-a-dns-forwarder does not give you enough information (such as needing to ensure the local DNS settings for the linux DNS VM) also point to the Azure Forwarder: 168.63.129.16.

Please add additional instructions to this page to talk about this issue.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Do not delete resource group automatically after deleting all resources in it.

When you mark all resources in RG and delete them - RG automatically also disapearing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Address latency across timezones when enabling Azure Accounts that are disabled due to reaching spending limit

Accounts that are disabled as a result for reaching spending limit need to intimate owners 48 hours in advance and once re-activated latency across timezones needs t be taken into account since its already mid day before its UTC and the account activates at Azure Central

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. on the overview page or FAQ: what we need to get started, e.g.min hardware and software platform requirements......

update overview page: on the overview page or FAQ: what we need to get started, e.g.min hardware and software platform requirements.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Security and protection/ Avoiding the mule label

Microsoft should have better management techniques for developers who do not practice ethical hacking, or moral judment. I am not, nor have I ever been a developer, but i have been forced to learn since Nocvemeber 2017 (once devices were stolen) and I realized that my informartion has been comprosied for some time now- they just need devices, i.e. Andriod devices (S5note, S8, Revvl, Asus laptop, Dell Desktop and so forth.

One could (did) lose everything they've worked for, due to thee changes made to their credentials, and not even know it, or cannot recover from it. Only now, that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. unsubscribe alert

Unsubscribe link in the footer of Azure alerts. We move around from projects from time to time, it would be helpful to have this, often don't have access to the customers portal anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Linux Diagnostics Support for SLES15

Right now Linux Diagnostic Agent is not supported for SLES15. Due to SAP requirements this is needed to receive proper support from SAP.

Please enable LAD support for SLES15.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Application Gateways are a problem. They need around 20-40 minutes to update for every change.

They need around 15-40 minutes to update for every change. If we need to add any new backend in hurry it will cause problems. Also they seem unreliable while coming up. Sometime they come up and sometime they don't.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support

Hello Team,

Please ensure that when ever support cases are raised its is explained and supported or responded to emails properly.

Pls azure support team

Pls help us.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please continue to offer StorSimple cloud appliances after 8000 series EOL

We really love STORSIMPLE and are very sad to learn that it will be end of life in December 2022. As we consider our options going forward, I would like to suggest that Microsoft Azure continue to offer STORSIMPLE as a cloud only service utilizing the cloud appliances. The continuation of the cloud appliances would make migration a much simpler process and would keep that bucket of $torage business for Microsoft - a win-win :-) It would also preserve the cool features that we have come to love and depend on with STORSIMPLE. Customers could migrate existing on premises file…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Move all Azure EA related public facing documents to documents in docs.microsoft.com

Hello,

Please consider to have all the Azure related(public)facing document under docs.microsoft.com so it becomes easy for him to search Azure related (both tech and non tech)documents in docs.microsoft.com.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cognitive Service (Bing Speech) with VBA.

Hello.
    I would like to know if there is any library (dll or ocx) of cognitive service - Bing Speech with VBA. Did someone do it or know how to do it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Facebook Customer Representative

As you know, Facebook is a social media platform. You can send a friend request to your friends, relatives, and any others. Facebook also used as a business purpose; you can sell or buy anything from your location. The Facebook Game room also use with the help of Facebook. On Facebook, you can upload any post which could be the image, docs file, video, etc. You can also get the news about the world happening.
    Contact Facebook Customer Representative
    Facebook Customer phone number: (866)535-7333
    https://www.cuesinfo.com/blog/facebook-customer-representative/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base