(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Azure Key Vault and Certificates - allow for certificate Reissue with Azure integrated CA

Currently, the Azure Key Vault certificate integration with CAs (in this case, Digicert) does not currently allow for a certificate Reissue (New Version). The API integration with Digicert "thinks" that a certificate Reissue request is actually a request for a new certificate. This of course, is incorrect. Therefore, when a Reissue is initiated from Azure, Digicert understands the reissue request correctly. We complete the reissue on the Digicert website successfully. However, AKV will throw an error, stating that "you have insufficient funds in Digicert to complete the process". This is a major failure because AKV is unable to complete the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the way Azure surveys are sent

I received a survey request from "The Microsoft Commercial Fan Team <cefans@email-2.microsoft.com>". The address might be a fake. Clicking on the survey link brought me to http://analytics.clickdimensions.com.
    If this is a true Microsoft survey, some change is needed here.
    I stopped immediately because I don't trust providing any data to internet domains that I don't know and others might react the same way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allow choice of support plans

Recent software change by Azure shows only 1 support plan - we have MSDN and Developer Support. We had used MSDN for cases that needed to be higher than Level C. With the recent change that is imposibble - we've been advised we must cancel developer support, exhaust MSDN allowed cases, then sign up again for Developer Support

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Escenario acerca del uso de Azure Bastion y el uso compartido de discos e impresoras o drivers con un equipo local que se conecta

La solucion por parte mia es lo siguiente, como la opcion de Azure bastion no se puede hacer el uso compartido de discos, drivers e impresoras tal como se hace con un RDP o VPN, la solucion fue en instalar un licencia office 365 personal que cuenta con 1tb de onedrive y a parte se puede iniciar sesion hasta en 6 dispositivos, por lo tanto los usuarios que usen la Maquina Virtual y utilicen el Azure Bastion para conectarse, en la MV se instala el office 365 y en hasta 5 dispositivos adicionales para que los archivos con sus respectivas…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove or rework the publishsettings download link

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=312990
    or
    https://manage.windowsazure.com/publishsettings/index?client=vsserverexplorer&schemaversion=2.0

This URL actually creates and uploads management certs to all subs without any confirmation. At a minimum please add a confirmation mechanism to assure a user wants to do this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. why not hindi surve in hindi.

why not hindi surve in hindi.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add DDOS protection plan cost saving suggestion through Azure Advisor or through clear documentation

DDOS protection plan is a shared service and shall be configured in one subscription and should be used by all other subscriptions.

The above statement is not very clear with Azure DDOS protection plan pricing documentation. Most of the teams end up creating multiple instances of DDOS protection plan in different subscriptions.

Can Azure Advisor provide cost recommendation when multiple DDOS protection plans are configured or at least this can be highlighted in bold in the documentation as the recommended practice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Understand that Cloud email is not secure

I understand that AZURE uses sendgrid.com. Just a few days ago I received an email that had been sent through this service, a phishing email about my apple ID. Yes, Microsoft is in the cloud and I am buying MACS. If the stupidity continues, I will have only macs. I also found another thing. It is happening to others who are posting about it online. http://terryambrose.com/2014/08/the-apple-id-email-scam/
    I wouldn't use Microsoft's email if it was the last email provider on earth. You are completely out of touch with what customers want and you haven't produced a marketable product in 5 years.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Encrypt SAML Response from Azure to Salesforce, using certificate provided by Saleforce

Encrypt SAML Response from Azure to Salesforce, using certificate provided by Saleforce
    We want to encrypt SAML Response from Azure to Salesforce. Encryption should use certificate we provide from salesforce and salesforce will decrypt the response by using the same certificate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Eliminate 14-day MFA setting grace period

Here is the one of VOCs from our customer. I would like to share it on behalf of him.

Users have 14-day MFA setting grace period. After the 14-day users cannot extend the period again or eliminate the pop up which is not quite convenient. Can you change this flow more flexible?
    Because some users really cannot conduct MFA setting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Update and Maintain ADF Pop Location Abbreviations

ADF logs provide abbreviations for the POP location where requests were processed, however, there is no up to date list of the abbreviations to their corresponding locations.

This document from early 2018 is out of date and incomplete.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cdn/cdn-pop-abbreviations.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Request body no files data length is larger than the configured limit (131072).. Deny with code (413)

We have Webapp server and configured with Azure application gateway.

Currently we are facing below error when customer importing files

" Request body no files data length is larger than the configured limit (131072).. Deny with code (413) "

We are expecting solution from your end ASAP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Intunes SSO with Azure Ad iOS

I want to enable SSO for my own app just like Outlook App takes login from Intunes Company Portal application.

Currently my app works properly with Authenticator App for SSO, but fails to fetch any data from Company Portal

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. group

Is there a way to test group provisioning with a base or premium p1 license? I cannot assign any group into a custom application, which is used to test users/groups provisioning.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. how to get quoted VM Added to portal

I have a saved quote for a Azure VM for DEV / Testing and now it does not show up. This quote was using the DEV / Testing and it required a Pay as you Go and I can not get the West US A7 8 cpu 56 gb ram and 600 GB storage to show up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. support linking directly to a notebook in Github

Instead of cloning an entire Github repository, it would be convenient to be able to create a URL which loads just a single notebook. My use case is a project that serves notebooks to 1000+ middle and high school students for coding activities where we need to reduce the complexity of what's loaded and viewed. A student clicks on a URL and the target notebook loads. We've been using Google Colab, which supports this well, but I'd love to add Azure as an option. Another user created a feature request for this in 2017: https://github.com/microsoft/AzureNotebooks/issues/95

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Action Groups - List services the are associated with an Action Group

Today you can view an Action Group configuration however there is no method to determine which Azure services are using that Action Group. If an Action Group is deleted, which alerts will be impacted?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide more setup support for users with limited IT backgrounds.

Have a tech available to aid in the setup of your service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please update Azure Stack Partner Contact Information. Only HPE replies

Please be sure that the partners for Azure stack are current. Only HPE replies to quotes for Azure Stack - - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/azure-stack/partners/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base