(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Log who is sending telemetry to application insights

We would like to log who is sending telemetry to application insights. Currently anyone who has access to the ikey can send insights.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve uptake by being competitive with Amazon in the following ways

I am an Amazon AWS veteran. I am learning Azure because I want to broaden my skills. In short I am exactly the customer profile you need, to migrate load from AWS to Azure. At this point, you do not seem equipped to pull this off. AWS is easy to use, and the service is excellent. AWS, not so much. You are stingy with support, where AWS is generous. Imagine I am on a deadline. I try to implement my service on AWS and Azure. AWS I can easily migrate my code to, if I get stuck, I can call…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I open a trial azure account, and was suppose to keep my asp.net websites after the trial expired, but it was supposed but it didn't happe

I opened a trial azure account, and it was suppose I would be allowed to keep my asp.net websites (10?) after the trial expired, but it was supposed to, but it didn't happened. Am I wrong or I misread the announcement when I signed up. thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reduce time for EA portal data to update from 24hrs

It can take at least 24hrs for usage to update in the Azure EA Portal - we should be able to get close to real time data on the costs we're consuming within the Azure environment.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Azure computer vision Image Processing API

I have uploaded below uploaded file in Image Processing api (it contains special characters and two words)
    but it does not return following characters("()_") after image processed to text.

and i have uploaded another file it contains only a single word (theRe) r is only in upper case in uploaded image, but it does not return the text in same case it returns(there) word

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop being a cloud service hoster

As a pro microsoft product consumer and consultant in all cases
    I really was fond of the idea getting everything working with Azure
    Cloud Services. But after now very frustrating weeks with Azure
    (combined with the fact that microsoft is also building a two class
    society within the microsoft partner network) I am now at the point
    where every alternative cloud service (bing/google any alternative)
    is a far better idea for most of my customers - no matter which area
    (to be fair - the user interface of azure is quite well - but also buggy).
    But look at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fault with free repair service. The repair service is not permitting downloads of repaired files and is showing them to be in a different fo

supply link to report problems with FREE REPAIR SERVICE. There is no link on this service site and it has had problems over the last few weeks. Current problem is with downloading repaired files and their out put format which, is not the same as uploaded.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please! open Azure for the developpers in Republic of Benin

Please,open the marvelous Azure platform for the developpers in Republic of Benin.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the ability to pin a default dashboard for multiple dashboard/personalities

Similar to the multiple personalities request, add the ability to pin a specific dashboard as default for multiple customer scenarios. Similar to the "star" to add or remove services from the menu. Add the ability to change the default dashboard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why is not possible to create a free account with a debt card?

Allows people to use debt cards, could you give a confidence level against fraud and give the possibility to know Microsoft services to a huge number of people.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix the Apple Azure MyApps app. Sucks!

The My Apps Azure app should actually work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a link to the Azure Script Center on Documentation pop-panel

There is no link to the Azure Script Center (or I was not able to find). It should be located on Documentation pop-panel in any case.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We have to purchase Vuser Minute for Azure cloud load testing for an amount , but there is no option to purchase

We have to purchase Vuser Minute for Azure cloud load testing for an amount , but there is no option to purchase .
    If we want to purchase it need a monthly subscription. We are organisation, we used to do those kind of activities once in a while. We hope the Microsoft team will work on it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. App service advisor. Allow to configure destination email

Currently App Service Advisor send email to all subscription admins which is in some cases very annoying because not everyone must be aware of this.

It should be configurable just as normal alerts, where you have the option to "Notify all admins" or just enter manually the emails you want to notify.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to submit audio longer than 10 seconds to speech API

The Azure Speech API documentation states that the maximum length of audio for the Speech to Text service is 10 seconds. However, I want to transcribe voice messages and so would like to submit audio segments longer than 10 seconds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. the assistance was correct, the only observation is better notify before the client without stop his services. The client is first!

the assistance was correct, the only observation is better notify before the client without stop his services. The client is first!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azure Password Policy falling short of compliance

I have a requirement for minimum of 10 characters, change 90 days, 1 Ucase, 1 Number, 1 special, user cannot reuse within 12 months for the history, suggest this as an improvement please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Azure portal to create VM with Accelerated Networking from Azure Custom image

Allow Azure portal to create VM with Accelerated Networking from Azure Custom image
    Reference : 119111526002704
    We can only create VM with Accelerated Networking enabled from Azure custom image using CLI/Powershell and ARM Template. It is not possible to do via portal as the Accelerated Networking options is always grayed out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base