(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Operated by 21VIanet in accordance with chinese law"

In my opinion, if you visit china and use your Office365, you may have to deal with your Office365 data being routed through china from then on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. updating docs for migrating cleardb to azure sql db for wordpress

The docs for migrating ClearDB to Azure Sql DB for MySQL are very helpful( https://t.co/lgNrhiIXl3 ) but are missing the crucial part of updating the connection strings in the web app. In Wordpress, users have to go into the code in the scm portal and update wp-config.php and change the db there. It does not work just updating the connection string in app settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Good idea

good idea

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Speech to text Japanese

I'm working with an enterprise customer in Tokyo, Japan. It shows interesting in speech to text service and want to know when Japanese will be supported. Is language support roadmap available?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Azure AD

AAD: When user uses Zoom App to Authorize his O365 for Calendar Sync, donot accept if the user is any kind of Admin, Especially GA or SA. This way Admin creds can not be stopped from leaking by 3rd party Apps, however they are Trusted.

From Raj Kumar Naik

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make a support page link so that tickets entered can be updated / edited and ... FOUND AGAIN :)

It's very amusing but at the same time extremely annoying that a simple link, that exists on any other provider site, such as "Go to my support tickets ... " is not easily found on Azure.

I put in one an hour ago and used the link from that page to get to Stack Overflow. I used it again to edit the SO question I put in and made the very bad mistake of closing that page.

I'm sorry but it's absurd that there is no easy way to navigate back to this page. I can't even find out how…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Go a little deeper in your tutorial for Azure Backup.

How do I add a second schedule to the backup to a vault?
    If I add another vault to the client program, how do I control schedules for each?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. found 1 error in you demo Contoso University application

found 1 error in you demo Contoso University application

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make sure your point-of-contact person sends his contact info to new customers

It's called 1) communication and 2) following up on promises.
    Azure staff should be trained in providing customer service. Whoever called me yesterday acting bored out of their mind when I asked a question about which edition of SQL Server I needed for BizTalk.
    He said he'd send me an email which I never got.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enable Azure clients, such as Application Insights monitoring, to support Role Based Access Control

Currently some of the Azure client tools, such as the Application Insights Monitoring, does not support RBAC which makes it unable to recognize any of your subscriptions. As a minimum this information should be available in the troubleshooting sections.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Introduce Over Write option In Azure Copy database Syntax

Azure SQL server not supporting overwrite option while copying the production copy to other environments (if other env having same name)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hide power BI logo during report loading.

Can you please give more detail on how to hide power BI logo during report loading. Seems 2 events mentioned as part of embed API call is existing. Not clear what new feature has been implemented in Power BI to hide logo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is

I both cannot register a free trial account and cancel my credit card information.
    First I tried register a "Azure free trial" but got the return "you are not eligible for an Azure free account"
    After that, I decided to remove my credit card information, then I got a message "We can not remove Visa .... right now"
    What is the problem? I'm really frustrated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make Azure MFA/SSPR phone enrolment errors more explicit

Users who try to enroll a mobile phone as a security factor in the combined MFA/SSPR experience sometimes get a cryptic message with a correlation ID.
    Asking Microsoft support they confirmed after checking their backend that the call was rejected by the carrier (special numbers used by Microsoft are filtered by some of them).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please update the Azure Open Source website - its at least 50% of VMs in Azure are now Linux - its not 1:4 anymore.

Please update the Azure Open Source website - its at least 50% of VMs in Azure are now Linux - its not 1:4 anymore.

the website is dated - see here: "Scott Guthrie, Microsoft's executive vice president of the cloud and enterprise group, said in an interview, "it's about half now, but it varies on the day because a lot of these workloads are elastic, but sometimes slightly over half of Azure VMs are Linux.""

Source: https://www.zdnet.com/article/linux-now-dominates-azure/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quoted service paths for VirtualMachine agent "WPAgent.exe"

Our pentest revelaed, that the "WPAgent.exe" installed by the Azure environment to Windows based virtual machines is not using quoted service paths (See: https://medium.com/@SumitVerma101/windows-privilege-escalation-part-1-unquoted-service-path-c7a011a8d8ae)

This should be fixed to provide a higher level of security.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. failed to parse

I'm receive this error when i did trying make deployment mybot
    someone help me?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base