(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. to update the Windows 2016 server images to june 2018 or later...

Hey guys just provisioning a new Windows 2016 Server VM gets you the Oracle Remediation bug message when trying to connect it with RDP. Also the provisioned OS doesn't do automatic updates... At client side a patch from May 2018 causes the RDP client tointerpret the "undefined" Oracle remediation GPO setting from "vulnerable" to "mitigated" but in the new VM this is still "vulnerable". The RDP in Windows 10 (patch level July 2018) doesn't connect and different from AWS or Xenxerver there isn't a web based console window for fixing things I can't fix because of impossible RDP connection.

I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. subscription blocked due to installing os from third party

Hi,

Is it possible to add for another user’s some pop window or will be sending some email regarding to the notification about the costs ? I think from user point of view it is not clearly defined how much does it cost if somone will choose OS or service from third party . It should be clearly defined from customer side because otherwise this situation could happen again for another customer

thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add a feature that makes it possible to change payment method from invioce to creditcard.

It's not possible for us to change paymenth method whit less then starting a new subscrition, transferring all of our services to the new sub and cancel the old one.
    Please add the functionality to change payment method.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Run Kubectl commands on azure arc enabled kubernetes cluster

use the existing commands like az aks get-credentials --name AzureArcTest1 --resource-group AzureArcTest and run kubectl commands on azure arc enabled kluster

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the whole resource box clickable and not only the text

When switching between resources on "all resources" menu in a rush its easy to miss what resource you are on.
    Therefore it would be nice if the whole box was clickable and not only the resource name text.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include groups by default when creating a Windows login in SQL Server

When creating a new Windows autentication login groups are not searched by default.

This should be enabled by default IMO.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Microsoft Translator / Azure Speech API Add Flow Support

Add support for either A. Microsoft Translator Speech TO text (currently only supports Text to speech, not speech to text)

Or add connector/support for Azure Speech Cognitive services in flow. Allow you to upload/specify an audio file and transcribe it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add powershell and Az CLI command to show all role assignments to a Service Principal

Refer to this case: [REG:120030923002126] Roles assignment info for service principal

We like to know all the role assignments to a Service Principal. But for now we need to write a script that loop through each subscriptions, resource groups and resources. This is not effective.

The same feature applicable to groups and users too. We should be able to see all permission granted to them at all scope/level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make help more available

I have a free subscription, and I am unable to connect SQL Server Management Studio 2013 to my Azure databases. I tried to find help on the site, but I was not able to find any help. I would have to subscribe to 6 months of help to get any support, which makes no sense for a 1-month "free" trial. I suggest that you make support free for trial users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Azure database 無法連接

大約台北時間 2015/05/14 上午12:30,突然無法用SQL Server Management Studio 連上azure database。

UserID 和 password都正確,也不是防火牆設定或允許ip的問題,在12:30之前都還能正常連線,但突然就無法使用,顯示訊息如附件。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Actually have people that answer the phones that can solve simple problems that understand English and it do not waste your time

For phone calls seven emails money in my account which could be credited towards my bill and yet no one can pull together. Your representatives do not seem to understand the most basic concepts of billing, bank accounts ACH transfers not to mention they are completely ineffective this is about the seventh hour I spent working on this and I am done when you guys figured out call me because I am sick of calling you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support transfering an Azure in Open Subscription from one tenant to another

I would like to transfer my Azure Subscriptions i optained through Azure in Open from one tenant to another tenant.

We have now some credits in one tenant, but we decided it is better to not use this perticular tenant any more and host all of our services in one of our other Azure tenants. The credits in the subscription however cannot be transferred as they are bought through Azure in Open.

This is a major drawback.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. make the pricing more simple. I have no idea (as a lay potential user) what on earth it is talking about or how it works. simple and predict

have a off the shelf model - simple and predictable. perhaps allowing some carry over - to appeal to start ups and budget orientated companies.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. build something that works

something that works

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. wrong link in Zaure AI page, AI user cases

On the right side of this page
    https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/ai-platform/

AI Use cases are linked wrongly. The content is permutated, i.e. predictive maintenance links to defect detection with image analysis etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Never ever convert free subscription to pay-as-you-go AUTOMATICALLY

Did You know:
    that If there is no spending enabled by customer the subscription will be converted to pay-as-you-go AUTOMATICALLY?
    that You will NOT get any note AUTOMATICALLY.
    that Your credit card will be charged AUTOMATICALLY?
    So the advice would be - for all "free" subscriptions use only credit cards with zero credit limit...
    P.S. case #120051622000169

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base