(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. my plesk panel no root permission denied ssh

my wm linux or ubuntu none of them work no pasword root ?

I linux plesk panel install we did but do not use no pasword nu username
    ım undestand my account ssh cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow no permission denied

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow linking to on-prem database that's on the same firewall on Azure

Basically, let people link any on-prem database from an Azure SQL database. At least allow it if both are under the same firewall.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Security extensions on AzureGov

If Microsoft enables Antivirus, IDS/IPS extensions and other extensions on AzureGov, it will be very useful for customers to achieve CJIS compliance. Since most of the cjis items have shared responsibility, it is very essential to have security extensions on AzureGov.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Singapore Customer to Pay Singapore Dollar

Hi,

May I know when can Singapore customer pay in Singapore dollar? How come the Malaysia and Indonesia allow to pay by local currency but Singapore have to pay by US Dollar?

Why can’t Singapore customer pay in cheque as your bank account open under Citibank Singapore?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Display the Expiration date of an App Service Certificate in the App Service Certificate List View

Right now there's a glitch in Azure App Certificates and Web Apps where an auto-renewed certificate is not automatically syncing with the web app. So we need to manually resync them. It would make my life so much easier (and i'm sure others) to be able to see the simple field of Expiration Date on the list App Service Certificate view. We manage 75 SSL certs and plan on adding 1,000's more. So this will provide great visibility for future billing too!

Thanks. I hope it's an easy request to add the field to when you edit columns.

Azure is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Windows 10 on iPhone hardware

I bought a year ago, used it a lot in the beginning. And then just for fun, I installed Windows 10 dual boot - and guess what I only booted from OS X only once or twice or thrice in the last 6 month. So here is the idea - instead of wasting your energy to build new phones, just a build a version of Windows 10 that works on iPhones hardware; and give it for free. Trust me, within no time Windows 10 will become ubiquitous.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CionSystems’ office365/azure enterprise self-service and cloud identity management simplifies and speeds up on boarding, migration,

CionSystems’ office365/azure enterprise self-service and cloud identity management simplifies and speeds up on boarding, migration, compliance reporting and management for cloud and hybrid environments.
    http://www.cionsystems.com/office365_bundle.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. B2B invitation email does not work as expected

Upon creating a new AD Azure user, inviting them to our company tenant, we found that the recipient of the invitation was getting no prompt to accept the privacy statement (as described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/b2b/redemption-experience).
    Instead, they were getting asked to create a new account, when the email address added was already an MSA.
    Having gone through a process with Azure support, it would seem that this is a bug in the invitation of existing MSAs or possibly just a problem with the link in the email.

If the user attempted to access our tenant URL directly, then they got…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. how to do the invert hashing in Azure

I did the experiment (with text data) using feature hashing model ,i got the output using feature hashing like hashing feature 1,hashing feature 2,....(generating numerics) but i don't know what feature is behind the numeric,Is there any method to do invert hashing in Azure,please answer me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. why dont we have constraint vCPU applicable for reserved instances ?

why dont we have constraint vCPU not applicable for reserved instances for SQL Server and Virtual Machines ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. to eliminate the possibility of error in your azure calculator. Or even, delete the instance concept as you use, which is very confusing.

I suggest you to eliminate the possibility of error in your azure calculator. Or even, delete the instance concept as you use, which is very confusing.

In addition, we need more information about the daily cost of every product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Billing calculation

I have a cx wehre he complains about his billing, from the document below I see that first 5 GB data out is free and then after its being charged. The most confusing part for me here in the same document is, it says the data transfers with in a region is free and if with in a zone the charge might have been fine, but cx has everything with in a region here but his invoice says zone1 and not a region and is being charged!!

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/bandwidth/

Inbound data is free if no availability zone.
    Outbound data transfers
    (i.e.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make updating powershell azure libraries easy

current process requires manual deleting etc. Bundle with msi

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Azure Meida Player - Document - miss link.

Hi, I found a miss link at Azure Media Player's documents left menu.

(Wrong) Azure Media Player > Accessibility > Hotkeys
    (Right) Azure Media Player > Accessibility > Hot keys

Document URL
    > https://amp.azure.net/libs/amp/latest/docs/index.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There is a JavaScript error on Page Navigation on page https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/videos/index/?services=api-management

There is a JavaScript error on Page Navigation on page. Clicking on second page gives below error
    SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'top' of undefined or null reference
    core.js (1,64663)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix the issue with NPM Install for long path

Hi,

On https://portal.azure.com, in "deployment options" I configured to build automatically the WebApp on Azure.
    Each time, the npm install command run, but I have an error:
    npm ERR! path D:\home\site\repository\src\client\nodemodules.staging\npm-d4c06741\nodemodules\libnpmhook\nodemodules\npm-registry-fetch\nodemodules\make-fetch-happen\nodemodules\http-proxy-agent\nodemodules\agent-base\nodemodules\es6-promisify\nodemodules\es6-promise
    npm ERR! code EINVAL
    npm ERR! errno -4071
    npm ERR! syscall rename
    npm ERR! EINVAL: invalid argument, rename 'D:\home\site\repository\src\client\nodemodules.staging\npm-d4c06741\nodemodules\libnpmhook\nodemodules\npm-registry-fetch\nodemodules\make-fetch-happen\nodemodules\http-proxy-agent\nodemodules\agent-base\nodemodules\es6-promisify\nodemodules\es6-promise' -> 'D:\home\site\repository\src\client\node_modules.staging\es6-promise-3ac93eae'

The problem is due to a too long path which is not supported by Azure.

I suggest you to fix this issue or explain how to run npm install without having…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azure Command line GUI

Create a GUI Interface for executing AZURE Command line functions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow MFA on-prem to send out Bulk test authentications.

Similar to a phishing campaign, I would think it would be valuable to see how your user's would respond to an unknown MFA authentication attempt. So we would like to send out "Test authentications" to our users and see how they would respond, so we could properly educate those users who just blindly accept MFA challenges. We can currently do this manually, but if there was a way to automate this with a list of 100+ names it would save time and improve our security posture.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base