(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Run individual Steps inside Azure ML Designer

This is related to Azure Machine Learning Designer. I would like to see a Run Button inside Designer, where I can execute step by step and see output after each stage.
    At the moment I am unable find such button inside Azure Machine Learning Designer.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have Intune remove devices from AAD and delete it's attributes.

When removing a device from Intune, have it delete the device from AAD and have it remove its attributes linked to intune.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add capability to bridge the networking for nested VMs under Hyper-V

Currently it is possible to use Nested VMs under Hyper-v. However, these VMs can only reach the outside network by being NATed through the hosts network. They are invisible from outside of the host. I would like for my nested VM to appear on the VNET so that they can be managed and reachable like the host networking.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. allow the changing and addition of an account administrator in Azure in Open

We cannot change the Administrator of an Azure in Open subscription or even rename the account to a customer friendly one.
    Being able to have only one Administrator of a subscription and then not being able to change that person(even through support!) is absolutely crazy - what if those credentials are lost/the person leaves and you need to urgently access the account?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. exclude my profile application from Condition Access policy

Hope my profile application can be excluded from the conditional access policy.

Currently, we are unable to select it from the CA using its app name or application ID

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Easier Bug Reporting

as it stands, I can only report bugs to you guys via a support ticket and only if I have a support plan.

Lol. Don't make me laugh. I'm not paying you to report the things that are broken with YOUR service.

One of the options under support ticket needs to be "bug report" and it needs to be freely available to all users.

BUG: Schedulers error retry policy applies the recurrence policy logic meaning free schedulers can't be changed from the 4/30 sec to something like 4/2 min (also, the default is different than the documentation says it should…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Increase AppGW http/v2 header size limitation

We are currently hitting the AppGW http/v2 (POST) header size when using CORS with attached bearer token. Our basic request is already 3 KB and when adding the bearer token, we are no more possible to send/receive the requests as the header currently grows up to 9KB. This is slightly more than the allowed 4 KB.

We would really appreciate to allow a bigger header size so that we can still work with our OAUTH2 authentication for CORS.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Static Common Label for all Azure Managed AKS Components.

Kubernetes Network Policies work with Namespace match labels and pod labels. In AKS for deployed pods it is required to block all inter k8s service/pod communication except for DNS service and internet. This can easily be achieved through netpols. But in AKS specially the Namespace labels change from one AKS version upgrade to another (not static). This leads to existing netpols not working after a cluster upgrade.

Simply introducing a static label (eg:- managed-by: aks) which would not be changed during AKS upgrades can fix this issue.

This feature request is intented to have a common static label for all…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support to configure manually of Mitigation policies in Azure DDoS Protection

Support to configure manually of Mitigation policies in Azure DDoS Protection

The threshold of Mitigation policies is only tuned by Azure automatically now.

[Azure DDoS Protection Standard overview]
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-network/ddos-protection-overview

(Mitigation policies)
    DDoS Protection Basic: Tuned for Azure traffic region volume
    DDoS Protection Standard: Tuned for application traffic volume

I hope I'm also able to configure the threshold manually.

For example,
    100 TCP SYN/second
    100 UDP packets/second
    100 ICMP packets/second

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow change of country residency

I changed my country of residency and now my Azure account is pretty much locked up. It does not let me add a new payment method with my new country as the country option is grayed out.

I contacted support and they basically told me the current platform does not allow it!!!

Can you please allow this? For me, it is not an option to use another email address....I have only one email address that I monitor.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Provide spot pricing option

Spot pricing provides great cost benefits. I have been able to save a lot on Amazon with their spot pricing. I would love this feature on Azure as a competitive market place.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. passwordless

The "Enable Phone Sign-in" function within Microsoft Authenticator app for passwordless authentication requires user to sign in with ID/password. My suggestion is to add the "Sign in from another device" feature to the Microsoft Authentication app - this feature can be found today in the Company Portal app. For Smartcard sign in only users, nobody know their passwords and cannot complete the passwordless "Enable Phone Sign-in" process.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make Price calculator Touch / Ipad compatible

Wanted to get a pricing estimate from my iPad and could not

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Show pricing warnings for expensive plans

I accidentally enabled the DDOS protection plan, now I have accumulated over 600 EUR just for a few days until I recognized that the costs went beyond any limit in the development account.

There is no warning or anything. Although I checked the pricing page, I just recognized the pricing per GB in the table, not the small printed base price of 2484 EUR p.m.

There should be a warning message for expensive plans and the possibility for large clients to disable the warnings. I'm very disappointed that such a thing could happen at all.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support for rate limiting for user provisioning from Azure (SCIM)

Azure currently does not support rate limiting when using SCIM to provision the users to target applications.

429 status codes are counted as errors and retry-after headers are simply ignored. When dealing with a single service that receives all these requests from different Azure applications all trying to provision their user base, the load quickly becomes too much. There needs to be a way to control how these requests are dealt with and let Azure know that it should stop sending requests the server can't process.

If we have a 100 customers all using Azure to provision their users to…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. resource health

Currently it is possible to check the historic availability events from the Resource Health menu, but it would be helpful if you could subscribe to or get an alert for the events here.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the ability to modify the User risk levels for different sign in scenarios in Azure AD Identity Protection

Currently risk events such as unfamiliar location are classified as medium and impossible travel is also classified as medium. it would be great if we were able to modify risk scenarios so that we could move what we deem as a higher risk into a high risk or lower the risk of something that we deem as lower risk. A scenario for why you would want this would be if you have users that travel and are not always coming in from the same location but are legitimate traffic. This would be a low risk scenario where as if a…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azure Status Resolved Update

At the moment, the RSS feed doesn't post a "Resolved" message so when we receive information about an issue or an outage, it's effectively permanent as we never get an update about its resolution.
    If the RSS feed posted a "Resolved" message about the issue or outage it posted earlier, Systems and managers could respond to this update with internal/external comms.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. signalr

It's great that SignalR is now being offered as an Azure service - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/signalr-service/

However, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-signalr/signalr-overview talks about how it is built on top of .NET Core.

However, we - like many users of pre-.NET Core - can't just up and move to .NET Core (for many different reasons).

Please consider supporting SignalR service on Azure with previous versions of .NET framework - and not just stick with .NET Core.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base