Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Management Groups are limited at Subscriptions, need granular management at Resource Group level

Ability to group Resource Groups to delegate access and permissions (IAM) that can be inherited down to Resource Groups.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Easier way to track new features for Azure Services

It's a bit hard to follow new features and changes in particular services. Most of them don't publish releases notes which would be very handy.

The better option I found is this page:

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/

But it doesn't allow to filter by specific products (even if they are tagged). For example, event hubs or stream analytics.

Allow to filter by product would solve the issue. Provide a RSS service per product would be even better

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add a forgot password option to the password change page

What you think just because our users are currently logged in, that means they know their current password to type in the change password page? What are you, reasonable? Pfah!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enstella EDB to PST Converter

Get this Enstella Exchange EDB to PST Converter application which can instantly recover all lost database items from corrupt EDB files and allow users to import them to the PST file. Support’s import items like emails, contacts, chats, tasks, journals, and from the EDB file into Outlook PST file format. Affordable EDB to PST conversion application to convert your EDB file like cc, bcc, date, hyperlink, subject, and form, etc…

Get Freeware to click here- https://www.enstella.com/edb-to-pst-conversion.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clearly indicate Free Tier products at point of selection

It might be valuable for customers (in particular individuals looking to test out certain features, and more specifically those in their trial period) to know very clearly whether or not a service is within the Free Tier when the user chooses to add one. I appreciate there are specific resources outlining services and their costs, but at the time of adding (within the Portal), some users may make the mistake of adding services which they think are free to try (in very limited scope of course) when in fact they will incur charges immediately.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Required new feature - Automatically Stop all further costs for being incurred

I strongly recommend that the teams developing Azure create and deploy a new additional feature that automatically stops all further costs being incurred in a subscribers account.

I know that at the moment there are many different setting regarding cost monitoring, billing, alerts, etc, etc .
    But, despite these extensive and sometimes complex features,
    users seriously need a simple clear and easy to use function that

Stops All Further Costs from happening.

That would be a valuable addition and it would increase the up-take of Azure and it's use by many new customers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. EDB to PST Converter Tool

If you are facing errors from EDB files and want to fix them, in this case, you can make use of Vartika Exchange EDB to PST Converter tool. With the help of this tool, one can fix errors from EDB files, restore deleted items, and convert EDB to PST, EML, and MSG format. It also allows the users to migrate accessible and inaccessible EDB files into Office 365 and Live Exchange Server. Download a Free demo version of this tool to know how to convert EDB to PST files in a hassle-free manner.
    Get more info: - https://www.vartikasoftware.com/product/vs-edb-to-pst-converter-software.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The ability to 'Pay Now'

'Pay Now' should be very easy to find and easy to execute. Despite searching your ever increasing list of Q&As, I could not find the 'Pay Now' facility. It just didn't appear within my portal. As such, I had to resort to help via a customer support engineer - Saikiran Rekulakunta|, Azure Subscription Management Support - to get the matter sorted out. Saikiran was excellent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a link in Azure portal (portal.azure.com) to Microsoft Endpoint Manager

Please create a link in the Azure portal (portal.azure.com) to Microsoft Endpoint Manager.

My organization uses Privileged Identity Management (PIM) to grant access to Endpoint Manager.

It would be helpful if there was a link in the main Azure portal to Endpoint Manager (endpoint.microsoft.com).

Additionally, remove the Intune link, or have it automatically redirect to Endpoint Manager.

Microsoft also needs to go through Endpoint Manager with a Find and Replace to replace every instance of Intune with Endpoint Manager (there are a lot of them).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I hope the Communication Services can be used in Japan as well.

Hi,
    I hope the Communication Services can be used in Japan as well.

"Phone number availability is currently restricted to Azure subscriptions that have a billing address in the United States."

Due to the above restrictions,I cannot get a phone number at this time.

Thank you very much for your effort.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add metrics of sum to the number of messages in the service bus(avg is not accurate)

In AWS we use the SQS. in order to verify if the app behave correctly as expected, we monitored the sqs queue size(sum). in case of error - the queue size was getting bigger, and we were able to set the scale policy based on it.
    also we were able to trigger grafana alerts by using some threshold.
    For some reason in azure service bus- only avg metric is available.
    which is not good enough
    also we need to have the ability to use metrics sum for active message / total messages
    pls add this ASAP, I think this is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow copying multiple key vault secrets to another key vault

Please allow copying secrets from one key vault to another. I have a situation where I need to duplicate a number of settings and the only way to apparently accomplish this is by copying them one by one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Azure tie-in with Exchange Online Contacts

Want to see an Azure frontend, that syncs with Exchange Online Contacts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dynamic Data Masking via Portal

Currently masking a column inside table via Azure Portal Dynamic Data Masking is very tedious job as we have to drag down to find the fields/table names we need to mask. Suggest to provide a type option to select the table/field we are looking for instead of dragging which makes difficult to look for a particular tables if we have 1000's of tables. Usually search should also have option to type so it will be easy for end user. Please consider this

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MFA - have a tickbox to invalidate all other sessions

Hi MS,
    Everyday I logon to various browsers on various PAW (privilege action workstations) which keep my session active.
    So next morning when I logon and while MFA prompts me , it should also have a tick box which says "invalidate all other sessions".
    That helps better security posture and makes me and other privilege users do MFA again for the day on all other browsers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Configuration per SSO Application for Requiring MFA for Every Logon Session

Would be nice to allow the configuration within a single SSO Application to require MFA for every logon session.

I see this can be done via either removing the Keep Me Signed In within the Company branding, or by modifying the Sign-In frequency setting through a Conditional Access Policy. However these are both global in nature as the KSMI which applies to the company branding, and the Sign in Frequency within CAP requires all Cloud Apps since they share the same session token.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Point-to-Site Address pool

Hi,

I was wondering if Azure P2S address pool can be used from existed VNet subnet. it will make communication easier when you have multiple Virtual Network Gateway deployed. Especially with ExpressRoute type.

I am having an issue that P2S ip address cannot connect to On-Premise network via ExpressRoute (VGW), because P2S IP addresses are not advertised in VGW.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Point-To-Site cannot work with ExpressRoute

Hi,

Just found out from Azure ExpressRoute support team that he told me current Point-To-Site solution will not work with ExpressRoute which is unfortunately, I am hoping that Microsoft team can realize this is one of feature we need to have. I am sure I am not the only one request this feature to be enabled.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base