Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ability to alert when new subscriptions are created under an EA agreement

When we have multiple departments setup under the EA portal, with each having the ability to create subscriptions, we need the ability to send out an alert to the org finance team to notify them something new was created.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Blueprint pricing

To evaluate services and resources that I have in a BluePrint with Pricing Calculator to know the Cost

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the ability to add Live.com applications to collections to enhance the myapplications.microsoft.com experience.

Items like Visio, Excel, Outlook can appear with other corporate application in one spot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Payment through Net Banking (Auto debit)

AWS has option to pay through net banking. There are millions of people who are not company and who do not have Credit Card. You are ignoring this large sector by not allowing Net Banking mode of payment.

I am Solution Architect on Microsoft Technologies like Azure and DotNet and advises my clients about your products. For this, I have to first do research myself.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Atender las respuestas de soporte

NO he recibido soporte ni solución a mi solicitud de servicio n.o 120121421005775, solo me llegan correos pidiendo que elija entre 3 opciones para soporte, los cuales he respondido en varias ocasiones, sin embargo, me siguen mandando correos pidiendo que elija una de las tres opciones, acaso es que no leen que mi respuesta es recibir soporte a traves de la opcion #2, gracias urge solución

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide backup and restore progress toolbar

Provide backup and restore progress toolbar. Please provide status of either backups or restores. It would provide great comfort to our internal/external clients when we are doing a restore that we could provide progress (percentages or anything).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to report a website using an Azure VPS

A website using Azure VPS is illegally copying our content.
    This is: vuathucung.com
    My website: mew.vn
    I submitted the report to Google DMCA and they processed it.
    And there are many more articles that I do not list here.
    But they still don't stop pirating!
    I want you to check and process this website!
    My proof is in attached

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create Azure AD bind tokens for Microsoft Configuration Designer

I've been struggling to create "perfect" Windows 10 deployment packages using the Microsoft Configuration Designer. Will eventually move to Microsoft Intune and use that to prepare computers/laptops, but it would be a great help in the interim to be able to create the Azure AD bind tokens using the Azure AD portal.

The wizard in Microsoft Configuration Designer works about 25% of the time, and isn't intuitive why it isn't working.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A cordial request for support and help in reading the BlockChain Network Key - and full Crypto BTC wallet addresses - by the created tools /

A cordial request for support and help in reading the BlockChain Network Key - and full Crypto BTC wallet addresses - by the created tools / applications in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.

Hello Dear Society / Dear Microsoft Azure Customer Support. The money was withdrawn from my credit card connected to my bank account. The case is reported to law enforcement agencies, etc ... Urgently needs support. I need to run all possible tools in the Microsoft Azure Cloud - which can help me read and decrypt - possibly encrypted data such as the main code for Cryptocurrency transitions, Cryptocurrency…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. LifeCycle Policies for Azure File Shares

Enable LifeCycle Policies for Azure File Shares.

Currently you can only apply a LifeCycle policy to BLOB storage. However, fairly recent improvements to the usability of Azure File Shares will likely result in higher adoption of the service.

Having the ability to move stagnant files into less costly storage tiers will be be a desired feature for customers with larger storage requirements. This will also help even more customers make the decision to move their file storage to the Azure platform.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Azure Policy to convert Tag Names to Case Sensitive (upper to lower case or viceversa)

Hi,

Is there any way to convert tag names to case sensitive (upper to lower case or vice versa) in Azure Policy, as I reviewed comments, its a bug from Microsoft. Is it true. Appreciate you feedback on this. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Azure ML error message - support not provided

I'm currently using a free trial but this doesn't come with the technical support. There is no documentation on this error type I'm currently stuck with some input error message as attached when I'm using the random forest mode. Can anybody help on how to remove this ? I feel there is no adequate support for the users who use the free trial.

Thanks,
    Christine

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ticket number - 121010225000163

Mr. Shankar S <v-shanks@microsoft.com> was helped to solve my 2 issues. really supportive and resposed quickly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ticket number - 121010225000163

Mr. Shankar S <v-shanks@microsoft.com> was helped to solve my 2 issues. really supportive and resposed quickly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We should be able to make ARM call without any selection from command bar on "Browse View"

We have a feature "Stop ALL" on Browse View, which is currently not working because of the limitation of command bar.

So what "Stop All" is supposed to do, it is supposed to stop all running resources on browse page. Basically it wouldn't need user selection to call ARM.

Currently, ARM can be called only when there is a selection. But for "Stop All", user would not do any selection. So if ARM can be called without any selection, this feature is implementable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi Team

Hi Team,

we created the ARO cluster on 4th Dec 2020 and due to deployment issues will not progress much.. while communicating with Azure service.. we need to get openshift team help/raise ticket with them. while going and raising ticket its asking register with subscription.

while i am using azure services (openshift) it will be good to provide the service and cost along with openshift subscriptions and direct aro suppport.

any communication will be great on this. ramulapalli.balaji@ltts.com

Br
    Balaji R

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unhelpful error message

When my customer performed the container deletion, the deletion could not be performed due to a missing procedure.
    No specific error message was displayed, but the message "deleting container" continued for hours.
    I want you to display a message such as "A procedure is missing".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base