(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add SAS Analytics (from SAS Institute) as a connector to Flow

Please add SAS Analytics (and other SAS Institute products) to Microsoft Flow

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Somewhere to report outages.

The Azure Status says everything is great, but throughput from the East US datacenter is down to 15KB/s, and has been for hours.
    Accessing the same remote sites from other locations works fine.
    How do we let someone know that the Status reports are wrong?
    (I don't have a support plan, so I cannot create a Support request.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. please make it possible for v- users to sign up for paid account!

I have a v- account (v-janesh@microsoft.com) and tried to convert my free account to paid, but the same pages kept appearing in a loop. I was only able to move forward by using my live.com account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide statistics for Azure AD Connect Metaverse activity

We have an account forest/resource forest scenario. I now need to provision both domains into Azure AD using the Microsoft pattern of matching account SIDs with Exchange Master Account SIDs. However, there is no easy way to determine if all objects in the Metaverse are connected to both Management Agents. I basically need to know how many objects are actually properly joined as opposed to objects provisioned from one MA and not the other.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add detailed documentation to configure rule extensions

I am used to using FIM/MIM for Microsoft Identity Management. I am comfortable enough with the C# extensions to generally get what I want done. I see the Azure AD Connect uses some form of VBA for rule extensions. However, there is very little documentation around this capability. I am lost as to the VBA functions I can use, the overall use of variables and environment variables. I have a directory with about 200,000 objects and I will need to filter out some objects from OUs that are in scope. The documentation should be made more clear.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. DocumentDB overview page view by database not collection

The overview page used to be much easier to manage. The recent update has replaced the overview list of databases with a list of all collections.

We have a number of databases with the same collections in all (different environments). The list is much harder to find which collection in what database we are looking for.

Also a lot harder to get to query explorer. This has ruined the user experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. support international characters on passwords for Hadoop Cluster creation

That would be a bit more secure than limiting passwords to only to basic numbers, letters and core symbols.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Emptying resource group

In Enterprise scenario like vendor delivering solutions based on azure to customer there is need to manage permissions. Companies tend to use resource groups scope to place permissions on.

Deleting the resource group deletes the permissions as well.

There might be case where development team wants to have resource group created and filled in with content (azure component/services/artifacts)... once they are done with development testing, they want to remove all the stuff to save money, however they would like to keep resource group as empty one so that once they are done with next changes to solution they can deploy…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Logout is not functioning well for when you are not logged in

It seems that when redirect users to https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/logout
    it does not bring them back if they weren't signed in. Instead they stay on a page that reads"
    You signed out of your account
    It's a good idea to close all browser windows."

Is it possible to have this page redirect if it detected that all accounts are already logged out?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Link O365 to Azure !!!

At the moment a custom domain in O365 is not visible in Azure AD.

So if you create a custom domain using O365 and create also an Azure Account the custom domain will not be visible in Azure BUT you will not be able to add the same custom domain. This is more of a bug than a feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it simple again

I want create a CDN, define a endpoint and then i will can upload files to this endpoint.
    I have tried this for hours now but their instructions are simply not usable because they do not work. Why do you have to try to make something simple as complicated as possible?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make adding users more intuitive

Adding user to a subscription is very clunky. In order to add someone I need to invite them but this is not evident from the UI. Please make this more evident either with more helpful noticeable text or when I add a user give be a button to send invites. Had top open a help ticket to get this resolved as we did not know why our user could not access Azure assets once we added them. Turns out we needed to send an invite but did not know how. We opened a support ticket in order to have to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add ability to remove subscription completely

Currently it shows removed subscription as disabled and appears in dropdowns as well

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fault with free repair service. The repair service is not permitting downloads of repaired files and is showing them to be in a different fo

supply link to report problems with FREE REPAIR SERVICE. There is no link on this service site and it has had problems over the last few weeks. Current problem is with downloading repaired files and their out put format which, is not the same as uploaded.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Improve

Your website https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/documentation/articles/hdinsight-apache-spark-livy-rest-interface/ is not good and i disliked the way contains are presented here. At Top, you have black color bar that covers 20% of my 14 inch laptop display. I have to scroll a lot within same page. Its really frustrating and irritating for you. I never expected such ppor website design from world leader.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base