(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please help,Copying large files to speed is too low.

To the same disk copying large files to speed is too low, only 10M/S-20M/S.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Custom Azure Designs

My idea is to consolidate the commonality of IT infrastructure across various industries by doing complete analysis of on premisses of Small and Medium business with respect to each industries and create a 90% custom Azure design solutions and make them available ,something similar to existing web design template but with industry specific business applications.Its all depends on the analysis results and coming up with ideas.
    Thanks
    Jag@staritconsulting.com

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Forgot your password linux

nto the cloud service,Forgot your password linux!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Azure Command line GUI

Create a GUI Interface for executing AZURE Command line functions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve uptake by being competitive with Amazon in the following ways

I am an Amazon AWS veteran. I am learning Azure because I want to broaden my skills. In short I am exactly the customer profile you need, to migrate load from AWS to Azure. At this point, you do not seem equipped to pull this off. AWS is easy to use, and the service is excellent. AWS, not so much. You are stingy with support, where AWS is generous. Imagine I am on a deadline. I try to implement my service on AWS and Azure. AWS I can easily migrate my code to, if I get stuck, I can call…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. give a warning about domains when swtiching web site from shared to free

Last night I switched a website from Shared to Free. It had a custom domain associated with it and I knew that Free does not support that.

What I was surprised about though was that there was no warning that my domain would go offline instantly. If I had not been expecting it then it would have been quite a shock with no easy way back and no warning

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. create a mechanism to move independent website ownership to separate accounts.

We developed independent websites on our Azure account and later sold one of sites to a third party. Being able to separate the sites and migrate them directly to other Azure account owners directly would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. allow users to select / set their location

The Market place pricing seems to be set by the direction of the wind, and refreshing the browser can result in being offered services in a different price, or being told it's not available in that region.

If you could set (or it just use the subscriptions location/region/pricing) then this would not be a problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Provide extended TRIAL period beyond initial offer - I am time poor but love Azure

Provide extended TRIAL period beyond initial offer - I am time poor and financially poor but love Azure.

There is a lot to cover in Azure and I for one am very excited by the prospect of this service fulfilling my IT requirements in the near future, however, the trial period is just not long enough. I will most likely have to sign-up and see how it goes Vs using an alternative MS account and cc to TRIAL under alternative login.

An extended trial time would be most beneficial and in both parties interest. Especially when the MS Azure userbase…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix bug deleting Service Bus Namespaces

Service Bus Namespaces created during a free trail plan, cant seem to be deleted after you have upgraded your Azure subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. allow users to choose a payment date

This seems like a basic requirement!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. allow tech support for startup issues

i was not able to log in to my virtual machine because it would not recognise my password

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Offer a Visual Studio Online Advanced Plan W/ VS Ultimate IDE (like Professional)

Many organizations would likely pay a premium monthly fee to get a license for the Ultimate edition of Visual Studio in the same way that a Professional license is offered with VSO. At the heart of "only pay for what you use" this would be a great service as many developers do not need Ultimate for the entirety of their projects, so a $13,000 expense is not justified. This would essentially be the Advanced VSO offering, but would include a monthly license to the VS Ultimate client IDE as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Use Our MSDN Resources

Please make it easier to spin up virtual machines and install resources from our subscriptions on to the machine.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. RDMA and Inifniband Drivers for Linux

There are several apps we have that require Linux. We also need A9s with Infiniband and RDMA. Today Amazon is the only option. We need Linux drivers for RDMA and Infiniband

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add People Soft HR and Financial Systems to the AAD Premium services

Add People Soft HR and Financial Systems to the AAD Premium services

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base