(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. About enabling Azure subscription using the MSDN subscriber contract

And feedback on the effectiveness of the Azure subscription using the MSDN subscriber contract.

If you have activated the Azure subscription exceeds the number of MSDN subscriber contract, it may exceed a few minutes Azure subscription is canceled.
    But, it troubled very because any subscription do not know is canceled until it receives a notification.

It is proposed, so that we the two proposals below, please consider.

1. If you have activated the Azure subscription exceeds the number of MSDN subscriber contract, so that the subscription is immediately seen to be canceled

2. exceeds the number of MSDN subscriber agreement to prevent…
    7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We have to purchase Vuser Minute for Azure cloud load testing for an amount , but there is no option to purchase

We have to purchase Vuser Minute for Azure cloud load testing for an amount , but there is no option to purchase .
    If we want to purchase it need a monthly subscription. We are organisation, we used to do those kind of activities once in a while. We hope the Microsoft team will work on it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove Restriction on Australia

Please REMOVE the limits on the data center in Australia, we have customers in Australia and an office in Australia BUT no credit card that bills in Australia - as a result we cannot host in Australia - Why would you do this??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tweak Responsiveness in Azure Machine Learning

In Azure Machine learning, when we try to reduce the size of the browser window, the "View Run History" and "New" options overlap each other making it difficult to choose either of them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. have more detailed information on errors and notifications

The notifications and errors in the error tab need to be more descriptive than what is currently been displayed. Generic error messages make trouble shooting even more difficult that it needs to be. Error codes would be a good place to start

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Languages

I want to view my panel in Spanish.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. RBAC should disable creating a resource where the user is not having access to

In Role Based Access Control, I can assign users to create specific resources, but when the users try to create a resource where he doesn't have access, it throws an error at the end of providing all the fields. Instead, it should not even allow to create a resource saying the user does not have access.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pro-active response on service outage

We cannot obtain a pro-active response from Microsoft regarding some system maintenance problem.
    Very often we encounter unexpected connection problem but we find out very late when Azure announce the system problem on the outage website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. "See more details about Storm here" link on HDInsight overview is not working

"See more details about Storm here" link on HDInsight overview is not working

http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/hdinsight/

This is a simple documentation bug to fix.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Solve my problem, and deal with lack of supply of your services

I have been very poorly treated and none of your staff seem equipped to deal with it. We had all our services go down last Friday, and your staff are completely confused. They cannot understand why that would be a problem. Since the system meltdown of your services costing us thousands, we have had intermittent breakdowns in the service provided. I am told I have to submit technical support query for a simple supply of adequate services.

Since Friday which was Azure failures, we have been treated in a disgraceful manner. Nobody understands, no one cares and the big company…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Imagine this - Subscribe to a free trial to evaluate Azure as a commercial propostion for customers and actually get support...

We're an IT reseller looking at offering Azure to our customer base. I was designated a point of contact for technical queries. They have yet to respond to any of my emails. I'm rapidly getting dis-interested in even trialling this product let alone recommending it to my customers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide azure usage information without 5 day lag

Currently, daily reports have a warning that everything may be up to 5 days out of date. This is really bad for people trying to plan Azure burn at the end of a commitment period!

Please provide more up to date reporting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add Lightswitch to Azure App Service! Please! Thanks!

Please add Lightswitch to Azure App Service! I mean the HTML Lightswitch Project/IDE.

THANKS!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide a Way to Cancel my Profile Completely

I don't understand why after a free trial period, I cannot cancel my profile? Why do you maintain my information with my home address and email. I may at some point in the future be interested, but not today. I should be able to cancel my name and personal information from your system.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Virtual Machines Folders View

In the virtual machines view instead of seeing all the virtual machines you have that belongs to different systems you can arrange them in folders like in Hyper-V.
    Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a link to the Azure Script Center on Documentation pop-panel

There is no link to the Azure Script Center (or I was not able to find). It should be located on Documentation pop-panel in any case.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Slow performance when showing stauts of virtual machine

Its takes around 3mins to shows the status of virtual machines listed on the "Virtual Machines" page of Management Poratal when registered over 100 virtual machines at a subscription.
    it would be better if the status shows more fast and quickly.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base