(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Combine Log-on Credentials

Please fix the split Microsoft and Student/Work account issues there should be NO need to have one email as both a personal and a student(provided by school) or work(provided by employer).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Issues with accessing an application hosted in US from India

We have an issue accessing an application hosted in Azure US from India. It works fine in US but when we access from India any place its quite slow.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop being a cloud service hoster

As a pro microsoft product consumer and consultant in all cases
    I really was fond of the idea getting everything working with Azure
    Cloud Services. But after now very frustrating weeks with Azure
    (combined with the fact that microsoft is also building a two class
    society within the microsoft partner network) I am now at the point
    where every alternative cloud service (bing/google any alternative)
    is a far better idea for most of my customers - no matter which area
    (to be fair - the user interface of azure is quite well - but also buggy).
    But look at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. thank you

Thank you Azure!

As with most of the general public (technical or otherwise), there was some resistance regarding a move to Azure (or any Microsoft based service for that matter). The biggest of concerns is always support... being lost in that big void.

Yesterday we finally took the plunge!!

We where not without a few (small) migration challenges (moving from SQL 2005 to Azure SQL).

Well, hats off to you all at Azure (Microsoft). You made this impossibility a reality. The team at Azure have been amazing. Opened a case ticket and the response came just a few hours later.…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why do I need to pay for support if it is the Azure bug?

During my trial time, I created many services including 2 Service Hub Namespace items, they are disabled when my trial time expired.

Now I have switch to pay-as-you-go plan, and I couldn't delete those 2 Service Hub Namespace items.

I search online and people say that this can only be resolved by log a support request to azure. But then I will have to pay for the Azure support package.

So my question is why? It isn't my fault that I couldn't delete those two right? So why do I have to paid for an Azure guy to delete them…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. LightSitch 2012 deployment

Dear Azure Team,

Kindly guide me to your technical support,

for more than a month I have repeatedly tried to deploy a Visual Studio 2012 Lightswitch application on Azure to no avail and this is the error that occurs:

1 An unknown error occurred while attempting to deploy the published package to Windows Azure

2 The remote server returned an unexpected response: (400) Bad Request.

kindly respond ASAP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Azure Pass umwandeln in Azure Developer

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herrn.
    warum kann ich, auch wenn ich keine Kreditkarte habe, nicht das Geld für Azure Developer 6x 26,46 € = 146,76 € im voraus überweisen und vor Ablauf der 6 Monate wieder 146,74 € überweisen. Ich komme gerade vom Microsoft TechCamp : Web Developement hier in Hamburg, wo auch über Azure im Zusammenhang mit der Web Entwicklung gesprochen wurde und ich das, was man uns dort gezeigt hat, gerne im Azure nachvollzogen hätte. Man sagte uns, das in nächster Zeit auch ein Azure TechCamp hier in Hamburg stattfinden wird, wo ich mit 100 %tiger Sicherheit auch…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Azure基盤障害発生時のユーザ通知について

IaaSを利用しておりますが、Azure基盤側の障害等で仮想マシンの再起動がかかることがしばしばあります。その場合、ユーザ側に障害があった旨を周知頂きたい。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make a support page link so that tickets entered can be updated / edited and ... FOUND AGAIN :)

It's very amusing but at the same time extremely annoying that a simple link, that exists on any other provider site, such as "Go to my support tickets ... " is not easily found on Azure.

I put in one an hour ago and used the link from that page to get to Stack Overflow. I used it again to edit the SO question I put in and made the very bad mistake of closing that page.

I'm sorry but it's absurd that there is no easy way to navigate back to this page. I can't even find out how…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Se debe poder volver a generar las facturas por que cuentan con error.

En Perú por ejemplo se requiere el uso del RUC ( el ID de empresa ) , no existe un campo para ingresarlo y cuando solicité que queria incluirlo ( esto es algo obligatorio por ley) me indicaron que tenia que incluirlo en algun otro campo ( lo tuve que hacer en el nombre de mi empresa) y encima no solicite me regeneren las facturas con este dato pero no fue posible. Esto debe mejorarse pues por error y omisión esto puede ocurrir a cualquier cliente y es importante poder tener las facturas según nos obliga el gobierno.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make the Azure documentation open in a new browser window.

When I need some guidance and click on the Support link in Azure, the current browser tab open the documentation. I read, click deeper, etc. Now I have to click the back button or find my spot with the view menu.

If I was working on something and had not saved, I would lose my work. You guys figured this one out 30 years ago, but somehow missed it in Azure.

This needs to be fixes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Publish step by stpe how to import the current users from Office365 to a new active directory on premise.

Context:
    I have a new AD on my LAN (on premise) and i want to import users/passwords (and all stuff) escentially from the "tenants" on the cloud (Office365 before Live@Edu).
    So: A visual drag and drop tool could be a good idea.
    Any help is welcome.
    email homeroDotBorgoATunisonDotmx

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support SVN on Azure App Service

Supporting svn on Azure App Service would be very useful for anyone that runs composer after pushing a new code base. Some composer dependencies fall back to svn when the git counterpart isn't available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the column name in the error in the Operational Logs for stream analytics jobs

Right now errors in the operational logs for stream analytics will tell you, for example, that there was an error converting type Sys.Int32 to System.Double. However it does not tell you which column the error occurred on. Please add this, otherwise it becomes a long task of trial and error to figure out which column exactly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Panel de control con alertas

Para tener muchos clientes es necesario un panel de control mas potente con alertas y con posibilidad de modificar ubicaciones y programación sin entrar en el agente instalado en la maquina del cliente.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. allow the changing and addition of an account administrator in Azure in Open

We cannot change the Administrator of an Azure in Open subscription or even rename the account to a customer friendly one.
    Being able to have only one Administrator of a subscription and then not being able to change that person(even through support!) is absolutely crazy - what if those credentials are lost/the person leaves and you need to urgently access the account?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix the Pricing calculator, I keep getting an error: An error has occurred error message

I have cleared my cookies and cache and i still have the error re-occurring, please fix this, i actively use the pricing calculator for my job.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Build datacenter in India

Most of the organization running their workload in Azure, and in India there are no any datacenter due to this VMs taking long time to connecting.

Azur SQL is taking too much to connecting and ASR is also taking too much time to data replication (May be not for Azure DC location but may be for Network issue but if DC`s in Same location i will increase the performance )

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base