(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a secure password extension that would modify the “forgot my password” link on windows login.

Provide a secure password extension that would modify the “forgot my password” link on windows login to be able to reset the users password using the Azure AD password reset functionality.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 利用明細に記載されている使用量について

利用明細に記載されている使用量について、フィードバックいたします。

利用明細に記載されている使用量ですが、どのような算出方法によるものか説明がなく、利用明細だけでは判断できません。
    そのため、別途課金の仕組みを確認する必要があり、不便を感じております。

つきましては、使用量と併せて、根拠となっている数値とその意味、計算式を記載するようにしてください。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Small biz doesn't have 20 users. Begins with one traveler. Paying for 20? No.

Provide clear pricing. Does the price shown include 20 users or is it the price shown X 20?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Azure VM pricing

Azure pricing calculator is showing correct (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/calculator/)
    or Azure Virtual Machine correct (http://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/pricing/details/virtual-machines/)

Are you need to fix the calculations.

If someone help me out here that's much great help for me.

Regards
    Viv

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add Japan East / West regions in FAQ “Which regions correspond to Zone 1, Zone 2, and Zone 3?”

The answer to one of FAQs “Which regions correspond to Zone 1, Zone 2, and Zone 3?” on the document below DOES NOT include Japan EAST and WEST as the regions for Zone 2. Please fix the document.

ExpressRoute Pricing
    http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/expressroute/

<Japanese>
    下記ドキュメントにある「ゾーン 1、ゾーン 2 およびゾーン 3 にあたるリージョンはどこですか?」の質問の回答に、東日本リージョンと西日本リージョンが Zone 2 の中に含まれていません。ドキュメントの修正をお願いいたします。

ExpressRoute の価格
    http://azure.microsoft.com/ja-jp/pricing/details/expressroute/

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. dnu restore times out in Azure

Improve ASP.NET vNext support so that DLLs could be "restored" to run ASP.NET vNext applications.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I open a trial azure account, and was suppose to keep my asp.net websites after the trial expired, but it was supposed but it didn't happe

I opened a trial azure account, and it was suppose I would be allowed to keep my asp.net websites (10?) after the trial expired, but it was supposed to, but it didn't happened. Am I wrong or I misread the announcement when I signed up. thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to get Japanese Windows OS image from virtual machine image gallery

<English>
    I would like to get Japanese Windows OS image from virtual machine image gallery

I could not change Windows OS to Japanese version by applying language pack.
    Errors seem to be occurred during installation.
    Please add VM OS Japanese image.

<Japanese>
    仮想マシンの Windows OS に日本語版を用意してください

特定のアプリケーションにおきまして、仮想マシンの Windows OS に日本語の言語パックを適用しても、インストールの際にエラーが発生して利用できません。
    すべてのアプリケーションを Azure 上で利用できるよう、仮想マシンの Windows OS に日本語版を用意してください。

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. fix the bug

Shows NaN.... I think its a javascript bug...

Not sure where to post this...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. post the date of the submission in the feedback window in azure for ideas that the tool returns from a search

don't torture the user and force them to click on the post to expand to a new window to see the date of the post - so many of these feedback ideas are old and have long since been addressed.

to that effect, allow for a filter of these results.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. remote app collection quick create "name"

whenever you are asking a customer to name something you should provide a contextual tip next to the field entry box to provide some intelligence and advise about what you might consider for naming convensions for the particular service

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I don't have word to describe how badass are you Microsoft.

I already contact your support, but didn't get any results..
    After i deactivated azure free trial before it expired in december 2013. But you been charging me every month (see attached photo).
    1. I want you return my money 124.76 $
    2. Stop charging me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Azure Calculator Data Entry

The sliding scale control is nice, but it;s difficult to dial-in on a specific value. The ability to directly enter specific values provide more granular control with competitive cost comparisons

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. About enabling Azure subscription using the MSDN subscriber contract

And feedback on the effectiveness of the Azure subscription using the MSDN subscriber contract.

If you have activated the Azure subscription exceeds the number of MSDN subscriber contract, it may exceed a few minutes Azure subscription is canceled.
    But, it troubled very because any subscription do not know is canceled until it receives a notification.

It is proposed, so that we the two proposals below, please consider.

1. If you have activated the Azure subscription exceeds the number of MSDN subscriber contract, so that the subscription is immediately seen to be canceled

2. exceeds the number of MSDN subscriber agreement to prevent…
    7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We have to purchase Vuser Minute for Azure cloud load testing for an amount , but there is no option to purchase

We have to purchase Vuser Minute for Azure cloud load testing for an amount , but there is no option to purchase .
    If we want to purchase it need a monthly subscription. We are organisation, we used to do those kind of activities once in a while. We hope the Microsoft team will work on it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remove Restriction on Australia

Please REMOVE the limits on the data center in Australia, we have customers in Australia and an office in Australia BUT no credit card that bills in Australia - as a result we cannot host in Australia - Why would you do this??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tweak Responsiveness in Azure Machine Learning

In Azure Machine learning, when we try to reduce the size of the browser window, the "View Run History" and "New" options overlap each other making it difficult to choose either of them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base