(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. pinned notification

Allow pinning of notifications.

Do this so they 'stay' visible and look like the 'action centre' (notification bar) in Windows 10, so when you run many tasks you can see multiple statuses as they happen in your peripheral as you work on other things.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop calling me.

Stop calling me

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. RDP

Allow Remote Desktop (RDP) connection with Azure AD accounts

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Test Azure Authenticator properly before releasing it

Test Azure Authenticator properly before releasing it. Specifically:
    - When upgrading to new versions preserve the accounts from the prior version
    - Do not require a reboot for the application to function correctly (on WP8.1 on Lumia 620 it most certainly does)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Rework the UI of Azure to allow BizSpark subscription members access to other spending limits

As the Founder of a tech startup we were visited by Microsoft and sold the concept of the BizSpark programme and ease of use for Azure. Unfortunately this hasn't been the case. We each get $150/month of subscription but upon deployment yesterday at 6pm we burst our spending limit in 12 hours with zero usage. I understand this isn't Azures fault but I've spent hours trying to determine the root cause, jumping between accounts to no avail. You need to make your products easy to use or we're heading to Google or Amazon.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ASR with vCenter 8.3.0 feature

We update ASR with vCenter from 8.2 to 8.3 then found the username and password format was changed from domain\username to username@domain
    We found the same issue on forum https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/systemcenter/en-US/36ce86df-3974-4562-80bc-62e06aef8cfd/cant-add-vcenter-server?forum=hypervrecovmgr
    Is it any specific date to fix the issue?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 無法設定認證,發生錯誤,無法修改這個使用者,因為另一項作業正在進行中。

無法設定認證,發生錯誤,無法修改這個使用者,因為另一項作業正在進行中。
    有這個錯誤發生了,但我無法自行排除,也不知道目前進行到什麼程度了。
    應可知道目前的處理情況,什麼作業、何時開始處理、何時可以完成等等。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. IO

I suggest improving IO performance, for example I use a D1 virtual machine and just logging in to a clean windows 7 takes several minutes, any IO operation takes forever, I tried giving it more power with a D2 virtual machine - but there was no visible difference ... the IO performance is horrendous, we tried to use it internally in our company for testing purposes but it is way faster to spin up a virtual machine than to log in via RDP

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. An attempt to add a webjob puts you in Standard Scheduler by default and you start getting charged

This is unfair because you don't realize you're being charged. The default option should be 'Free'. Then if you need more that what the 'Free' edition allowed you can warn the user to upgrade to the 'Standard' Scheduler.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve your customer support. Nobody can reach you on his/her mobile until one has ISD facily on the phone. This is rediculous.

I was trying to reach MS for Azure but neither my request entered was returned nor did the support call number took me to Azure team. Over and above of all this, I was told to contact a 000800 toll free number which can be accessed only if you have ISD facility activated on your mobile. You probably lost a good potential customer this way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow shared paths in Add-AzureCertificate cmdlet.

Add-AzureCertificate Cmdlet, right now does not accept a shared path as path to a certificate file. Please fix this shortcoming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ... das ganze System mal zu ändern, denn es ist so komplizoiert und megasch....!!!!!

Ich versuche hier einfach nur eine Rechnung auszudrucken, dafür muss man wohl studiert haben, denn es klappt gar nichts... Ich werde mich nach anderen Alternativen umsehen, das hier ist eine Zumutung!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. File Lock/Rename feature for Azure Files Service

I was recently building a FTP service in Azure with the FTP files residing on Azure Files. I had a worker process that would process the files but couldn't find a simple mechanism to "lock" a file being processed by an individual process.

I would like to see either a lock mechanism or rename capability.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mobile friendly webpages

Cannot view pricing tables on my mobile phone. Text paragraphs are fine, but the tables can not scale in either portrait or landscape. I needed to access the information in a hurry and was on the road & I would have thought using a Windows Phone (Nokia 930) I should be able to access a Microsoft website fully.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Not get any reply

Hi Team

I sent as mails to wapteams@microsoft.com for an issue but still I didnt get any reply

My Issue is follows

I didn't user My Azure account more than a Month ,But from MS they debited 42,000 from account and provided subscriptions .

Kindly Provide Me detail explanation what is happened actually

Today i deleted all my Subscription from Azure

This kind of issue will not happen on future and delete my azure account "IMMEDIATELY" asap

Still Waiting for the reply

This kind of delay is making me too much of issue and disgrace of trust from MS

Kindly…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Azure Service Bus SDK - Default Values for creating Queue Topic set Partioning True

Assembly: Microsoft.ServiceBus
    version 2.6.0.0

Namespace: Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging
    Class: TopicDescription

In the default constructor the following property should default to true to align wit the Azure Portal UI for creating a topic.

EnablePartitioning

Please make this property true not false.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Server Friendly Alias Names

We have many DB and we often have to comb through the server names to figure out where to move

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Phase out Silverlight for the database management UI

It seems that Silverlight isn't support by Chrome any more and never even made it into Edge.

As this is fast becoming obsolete technology it would be better to phase it out of use in Azure, specifically for the database management UI

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please foresee export and import capabilities for the Azure pricing calculator

Azure price calculation is crucial in planning and estimating projects. But it's also very important to be able to export pricing calculation, so that we can adjust it later on (when architecture / sizing changes).
    Please foresee something like that.

(BTW: I really like the price calculator usability now !)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pricing makes absolutely no sense at all.

Attached a file to show. The currently pricing makes absolutely no sense at all.

NZ is the weakest currency of the 3 I picked.

NZD/AUD/USD

Yet it's most expensive to pay in USD than any of the 3 currencies. It doesn't matter that its paid in different region or that MS has different costs and such in each region for support and billing.

These costs are not even remotely close to each other. If they were a few dollars out of sync because of changing exchange rates, it wouldn't be so bad.

But my best option is to pay in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base