(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have problems with azure platform application deadline date

I have problems with azure platform application deadline date

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow VM SSO with Azure AD & Bastion Host

I'm not sure why the bastion as a service does not support Azure AD login for VM's which are Azure AD joined.

I would hope to see, VM's which are Azure AD joined, and use Bastion as a Service to simply use SSO to connect to the VM.

When authenticated users go to connect, instead of being prompted for a password, it should simply see which account they are logged into Azure with, and automatically sign them into the VM (provided IAM allows) when they attempt to connect through Bastion.

This would allow much easier authentication (especially when dealing with…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable CDN-managed certificates for APEX Domains

Seems like the support was dropped for APEX CDN Managed certificates.
    Please bring it back :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide PKI/Ceritifcate Authority option in Azure - e.g. integrated in KeyVault

For internal certificate usage it might be benifical to have a lightweight CA in Azure.
    Might be integrated with keyvault.

Having the ability to manage the root ca certificate and create others based on that.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Custom roles to allow access to specific folder within the Storage Account Container

I have a customer who owns a storage account with multiple containers. Each of these containers has multiple folders with files in them. My customer would like to provide his client access to a specific folder within the storage account container. At present, I can assign a Storage Blob Data Reader role which provides read access to all the folders/files within the container. I would like to see whether we can wither have a built-in role or a custom role which provides access to a specific folder within the container.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide support for additional RFC2132 DHCP options

It would be really useful if we could have more control over DHCP within Azure, including support for standard DHCP options such as NTP, NIS, domain name and other RFC2132 options. Currently, configuration for these options has to be implemented as a post-install script or configuration manager option. It would simplify things if they could be set for a VNET/subnet and allow the dhcp client to do the work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. support portal infinite loop - does not work - can't re-enable a subscription

when i click 'Portal' it gets me back to the main portal, and then when i go to billing/subscriptions and click the support subscription i need it takes me back here! someone needs to FIX this ASAP - this is incredibly annoying at the precise moment you need to get technical help. unbelievable!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Typo on the "Create a Web App" page

On the page https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/get-started/web-app/ there is a typo at the PHP box.
    "Deploy and configure a Lavarel web app to Azure through the command line"
    The PHP framework is called Laravel, not Lavarel.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Don't show my account

Make authentication hard. Instead of showing my account when opening the app, make me type it in, perhaps with a PIN.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. on the overview page or FAQ: what we need to get started, e.g.min hardware and software platform requirements......

update overview page: on the overview page or FAQ: what we need to get started, e.g.min hardware and software platform requirements.....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. dashboard status update delay

Hello Team,

Our customers are aware about the delaying of dashboard display of VPN connection status. The dashboard display will not sync with the real connection status when we click the resource. Even if we refresh the dashboard manually, the issue still exist.

Please kindly fix that issue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Domain based role assignment for Static Web App

Role assignment for Static Web App is currently user based. It would be great if the role could be assigned to any user authenticated by a specific auth provider/domain. We currently have to manually send invites to each user needing access, from two different companies.

Our use case is a static web site that hosts non-public content, and the site is configure to require an assigned role (no anonymous access). We would like to assign a default role for our entire AAD domain, and also the domain of the customer the site was created for (Google is their Auth provider).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be able to test Smart Detect alerts

MS provides Smart Detection alerts. Only problem is, no clue if they are actually working or if the notification configuration/actions groups are correct.

1) Allow us to test Smart Detection runs with a TEST button to simulate and issue
    2) Link them to a regular action group so we can configure ourselves and not just 1 custom email name.

Thanks
    dreez

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. clean learn sandbox monitor alert rules,

the sandbox continue send monitor alert, even if it is closed, please correct the problem

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Statsmodels module

Can you please add Statsmodels python library to the pre-installed libraries in Azure ML service, Azure ML Studio Designer? Statsmodels is widely used for statistics and time series analysis/forecasting and it will help greatly to have it pre-installed? Currently we have to install statsmodels each time I have to create a new model. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add sorting for files inside a folder

whenever viewing files inside a folder it's getting hard to view files based on the latest modification files. let's say if I want to sort based on file names or sort files based on file sizes or based on time created. if you would add this feature that would be highly helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improve Computer Vision's Color Scheme Detection

I tried using the Computer Vision's color scheme detection and it returns the most dominant colors in an image but they are not in RGB or Hex format, just color words.

GCP Vision API can return multiple dominant RGB colors so I can convert them to Hex. It would be nice if the Computer Vision can do it too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix your webhosting

Fix your webhosting

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Network Security Group Inbound/Outbound rules to support FQDN as well as IP Address Ranges

Allow Network Security Group Inbound/Outbound rules to support FQDN as well as IP Address Ranges. This would allow outbound access to CDN's such as Akamai, where it is required to restrict outbound access to certain locations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base