Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Azure Machine Learning Labs pay or you cannot complete.

Namaste Satya,

Azure Machine Learning Labs you must pay or you cannot complete.

It seems if great Azure Machine Learning Labs are created / written and there is enough motivation to complete them one should be able to complete with Azure Trial Subscription.

Or at the very least, Microsoft should enforce a Policy to inform the Student or interested party, that the Machine Learning Lab content requires paying for in advance. Students should be informed from the very beginning. It is very sly, underhanded and not truthful, to not inform the individuals in advance. Having to find out only later…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I´d like to have a calendar with the possibility to add Holydays for all the teams

I´d like to have a calendar with the possibility to add Holydays for all the teams. As a Scrum Master i have to plann a Sprint but sometimes I and my team forget to add the holiday as a Day Off

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add FAQs on APIs

Add FAQs on APIs

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make Support of Office365 Authentification Easier to Implement in Azure VM

While it is technically possible to integrate Office 365 users via AzureAD into an Azure VM, the documentation to do so is in multiple places. It would make it easier if the instructions and documentation were in one place.

It would be an added benefit, it it were possible to configure the VM as part of the Office365 AD forest. It is unclear to me why that is not an automatic option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clarification on the description of IaaS

The description of IaaS on "what-is-cloud-computing" speaks of OS as part of IaaS but on "what-is-paas.png" speaks otherwise.Please clarify

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Free Permanent Subscription for MCTs

I suggest that you should be able to create a free subscription for MCTs that allows develop the dictation of the corresponding courses in a more efficient way.
    That is, it must be a subscription that does not take the creation of resources to its use in a real environment and therefore its real cost but consider generating these resources in a laboratory environment.
    As the courses are temporary and have a variable consumption of resources depending on the modality of dictation, the methods of credits or payment by advance do not apply correctly for this type of use.
    I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create a storyquest, multiplayer video game variant of Microsoft Azure

I suggest the game have a devtool library (devtoolscape) so players can create their own devtools, game levels and player generated content generally. I also recommend offering an exhaustive tutorial in the form of optional learn-as-you-play sidequests. You could have trail-blazers, storyquestors, questmasters, questlibrarians, quest libraries and questlords. You could offer a choice of very gentle to very steep learning curves.

WHYEVER would Microsoft Azure Team DO such a thing?

BECAUSE the simplest, easiest, quickest, most natural, most intrinsically innate, most imaginative, most insightful, most in-depth, most inclusive, most sound and sensible, most meaningful, most Creative, most foolproof, most forward…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New Feature (High Demand)

It would be really cool if Azure Portal had some functionality to auto-map resources so that end-users can deduct app-designs/pipeline architectures or even SLAs. The portal will get messy as new resources are added to a user(s) account(s)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I wanted to use

I wanted to evaluate azure container registries but I needed Anonymous Pulls

They are in the roadmap as described in https://github.com/Azure/acr/blob/master/docs/acr-roadmap.md but I need to ask to enable them.

However I need to pay for a support plan in order to file the ticket to request this feature.

I'm using my personal account in order to evaluate ACR because it will take quite some time to obtain access an azure subscription in the large enterprise I work for. I will need to explain why I need it etc it will take days to get one. Hence I wanted to evaluate…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Azure team deleted all our models in learning and production

Hi, all our models are gone, please recover all for production use asap!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Azure Security Expert Badge

Is there any plan to add an Azure Security Expert Badge, as it currently stops at Associate in the certification details. But other routes have the Expert option. #Certification #AlwaysBeLearning

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. High School credit courses

Queenswood High School has operated a Ministry inspected, licensed and approved high school focus on helping students obtain the Ontario High School credits they need for their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).

Our founders’ vision was to provide an alternate school to students at an economical cost. Working with small groups of students, we have been successful in enabling them to meet the high expectations of admissions into the best universities and colleges.

We specialize in helping students get the university and college offers they seek. How do we do this? Our students have success in getting university offers because…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Change Azure testing partner - Pearson Vue is horrible. The worst experience I have had in testing. They do not give a ****.

Get another testing service to execute the exams. Pearson Vue is horrible. The worst experience I have had in testing. They do not give a ****.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Never use acid on marble floors to clear the surface

Acid damage natural stone is because stone contains some concentration of calcite, which reacts to even weak acids by dissolving. Marble and limestone have a high amount of calcite and are most susceptible to etching, but granite is not impervious for more details about the best treatment to remove dullness and return the gloss of the floor visit our website www.srmarblepolishing.com , www.srmarblepolishing.in and get free consultation..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This is not how i saw things coming. But 4 days ago I started my Cloud Operation on Azure with VM's V Networking and all i could think off

This is not how i saw things coming. But 4 days ago I started my Cloud Operation on Azure with VM's Virtual Networking and all i could think off. and in 2 days or so I got some users and and then more, and now I'm hooked I need a way to keep the network I have going now AND need to reach out to the users more becouse I need a team on this for sure. I nmeed MFA system and Certifcate asssingment for each user access level and I need this right now. And then I can explain…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to check if metadata request is going from primary ip

if the metadata request is getting timed out, check telnet

telnet 169.254.169.254 80

If this also times out, if the VM has multiple IP addresses, check
    telnet -b <IP1> 169.254.169.254 80
    for each IP address

typically this should work with the primary IP in the "-b" option of telnet. If that is the case it means, the default metadata request is going via a different IP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. publish article in blog

I would like to publish Industry wide usecase based approaches using Azure (eg: How Fintech usecase of cheque processing can be done with Azure Form Recognizer). Can you please let me know how can i publish article in Azure blog or techcommunity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (ADT4T) should be embedded in M365 A3 and A5

I support and develop IT services for schools in a district. We provide a single central AD/AAD to cover 23 Secondary schools. For several years we have used DreamSpark/Imagine and then ADT4T with the intention of granting access via AAD. Just recently we have been refused to continue operating the way we do and have been asked to adapt to the ADT4T program's methodology instead of Microsoft adapting to its customers. It seems incredibly backward and completely misunderstands and fails to accept how different countries manage their schools. There seems an obvious solution to this issue. Simply add ADT4T as…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base