(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New Certification Platform

Hello There,

I would like to take you through my experience using Pearson VUE to pursue my AZ 900 Certificate.

My access to the exam was revoked 15 times without mentioning the reason. On the 16th time I changed the nationality option from Syrian to another country, and I accessed the exam immediately!

Was my access revoked because of my national origins?! What kind of new discrimination does Pearson follow?! I spent 45 minutes trying to log in using while selecting Syrian Arab Republic and I kept getting revoked!

Kindly explain my terrible experience with Pearson while pursuing my Azure…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kubernetes Learning Path - 50 days from zero to hero

Extremely impressed with this learning path. Brendan Burns is brilliant. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to learn about containers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give more concrete examples on how Azure Security differs than Azure Sentinel

I'm having trouble understanding the difference between Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel when it comes to WAF and security advice

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to install azure cosmos db to different path

here it should be described the "how to", because all the info provided makes it very complicate to do this simple task

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Update the Web App Bot tutorial for QnA bot

Chat bot builder tutorial found at: https://docs.microsoft.com/fi-fi/learn/modules/build-chat-bot-with-azure-bot-service/1-introduction
    needs to be updated. User is unable to create a bot following this outdated tutorial. It is not possible to choose QnA bot anymore.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Possible to access the internal representation of a neural network trained in Azure Machine Learning Service or Azure ML Studio

I'm working with data scientists who would like to gain insight and understanding of the neural network models that they train using the visual interfaces in Azure Machine Learning Studio/Service. Is it possible to dump out and inspect the internal representation of a neural network model? Is there a way that I could write code that accesses the nodes and weights of a trained neural network to visualize the network as a graph structure? Or if Azure Machine Learning Studio/Service doesn't support this I'd appreciate advice on a different machine learning framework that might be more appropriate for this kind…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. NSF to Office 365 Migration

NSF to Office 365 Migration Tool is the great utility that easily migrates all the Lotus Notes mailbox data into Office 365 mailbox without losing a single character of the data. It maintains data integrity and hierarchy after the Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration.

More Info- http://www.nsfto.com/office-365/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Outlook PST Split Tool

MailsDaddy PST Split Tool is an exclusive solution that easily split the Outlook PST files into multiple small PSTs in a single click. the Outlook PST Split Tool comes with some unique Split PST options such as- Split by date, Split by size, Split by email id, and Split by folder. It is compatible with all versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS.

More Info- https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-split-tool/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Madagascar to supported country list

I have initiate a learning path with Azure but when arrived at creating an azure account I can't continue anymore because my country(Madagascar) is not listed in supported country. Can you please add it to the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. EML to Office 365 Migration

To convert EML emails into Exchange Online mailbox then use MailsDaddy EML to Office 365 Migration Tool. The software has search mail and autoload option to adds and browse single and multiple EML files that help to easy migration process. It easily generates the preview of mailbox items and gives many advanced features.

More Info- https://www.mailsdaddy.com/eml-to-office-365-migration-tool/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Services Dynamic DNS Managed DNS Managed Access Email Domain Registration Server Monitoring SSL Certificates DDNS

Services
    Dynamic DNS
    Managed DNS
    Managed Access
    Email
    Domain Registration
    Server Monitoring
    SSL Certificates
    DDNS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Worst Service, People India go to AWS because most of them dont have credit card and also limited one month access , AWS better than azure

Worst Service, People India go to AWS because most of them dont have credit card and also limited one month access , AWS better than azure

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I try to use Microsoft Azure (Designer) , it's very hard. I think Azure Studio classic is greater than Microsoft Azure (Designer)

I try to use Microsoft Azure (Designer) , it's very hard. I think Azure Studio classic is greater than Microsoft Azure (Designer)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create more content for Azure training

Feel that you guys need to work on your documentation part. Also will prefer for more learning videos. I watch Azure Friday but more videos on services, best practices are welcome. It will help us

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a tool to remove the Azure Active Directory from the Server 2019 Image or Upon setting up the new VM place a notice beside the option

When the image of Server 2019 is linked to Azure AD during the initial setup and created the user doesn't have the ability to unlink the Azure AD if they decide to change to Azure Active Directory Services (Domain Controller) because of registry entries on the VM. Create a tool to remove the registry references to free the VM from the Azure AD or on the page during setup of the VM add a message if the user selects to utilize the Azure AD that the option is not able to be reversed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Never use acid on marble floors to clear the surface

Acid damage natural stone is because stone contains some concentration of calcite, which reacts to even weak acids by dissolving. Marble and limestone have a high amount of calcite and are most susceptible to etching, but granite is not impervious for more details about the best treatment to remove dullness and return the gloss of the floor visit our website www.srmarblepolishing.com , www.srmarblepolishing.in and get free consultation..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. billing on a "free" (no pay) trial, with unexpected subscription to a pay option; Azure site is very misleading

I've used the free trial and even before the end of the trial, I received a notification that my trial would be charged about 20 euros for just one month (but effectively no data store, just trying to load the provided examples and reading at the documentation).

My experience with Azure was extremely bad. The site is full of junk, its UI is a real nightmare; the billing options are also nightmare to look at., even when Microsoft sent me a notifdication that something would be charged, I found NO place in the UI saying that I had used "non-free"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. xp

What is XP for every course?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. anonymous

anonymous regahawlery for example is not getting hacked so you don’t send help us and system make sure. after u can tuch

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base