Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Win zip password recovery software

Win zip password recovery software is the powerful tool to recover all the win zip file password. stella win zip password recovery software recover 32bit and 64bit win zip file password. stella win zip file password recovery software recover encrypted password of the win zip file. stella win zip file password recovery software recover any key combination win zip file password. for more info visit this link. https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/zip-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. RI Cost Saving monthly report

Dear Microsoft PG, We need Cost Saving report for the Reserved Instances on monthly basis as part of the Cost Analysis

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Best NSF to pst Converter Tool

The software which is known as the best NSF Converter Tool is developed by eSoftTools. This software has the ability to export information from Lotus Notes NSF file into Outlook file like- MSG, and PST, and many other file formats such as- EML, EMLX, HTML, vCard, etc. Also, a preview of all NSF mailbox items also will be displayed on the screen to export them selectively to other file types. The selective migration option is also offered with the maintenance of the complete tree order of the result. Emails can be stored with related meta properties like bcc, cc, to,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ost to pst converter

Ost to pst converter software is the best tool to convert all the ost file data into pst file. stella ost to pst converter software convert all the ost file data in to pst file. stella ost to pst converter software covnert 32bit and 64bit ost file data in to pst file. stella ost to pst converter software convert all the unmounted ost file data into pst file. stella ost to pst converter software convert deleted items data in to pst file. for more info visit this link.
    https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/ost-to-office-365.php

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Zimbra to pst converter software

Zimbra to pst converter software is the amazing tool to convert all the zimbra file data into pst file. stella zimbra to pst converter software convert 32bit and 64bit zimbra file data in to pst file. stella zimbra to pst converter software convert deleted items data in to zimbra file. stella zimbra to pst converter software convert all the zimbra file data into office 365 account. For more info visit this link. https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/zimbra-to-pst-converter.php

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I turn on my PC there is no display on the monitor and no lights on the keyboard/mouse. Motherboard LED glowing, CPU fan spinning. What

When I turn on my PC there is no {get help 1–888–570–1575} display on the monitor and no lights on the keyboard/mouse. Motherboard LED glowing, CPU fan spinning. What's wrong?

Repair the computer that turns on, but does not show anything on the screen

Sometimes it is possible that when you turn on the computer, but the screen stays still and shows nothing, and the main reason why your monitor shows the error "No signal" or "Check the video cable" on the screen is to some minor error or perhaps a major failure in your computer hardware.

There are many…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How do you troubleshoot an HP printer that won't print?

Most hp Printer {No.- 1–888–570–1575}, not working owners expect their printing devices to produce quality prints. Why not? After all, HP has great brand equity around the world. In reality, the quality of prints depends on the operation of the hardware and software components of a printer. Quality print appears in black ink on a sheet of paper without smearing. This is the expected print quality when a printer is operating normally.

Why won't my HP printer print black? If so, this is an indicator of the fact that something is wrong with your printing machine's ink cartridge. In some…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How do I fix an HP ENVY printer offline in Windows 10?

How do I fix an HP ENVY {1–888–570–1575 Number printer} offline in Windows 10?

Why does the HP printer say offline?

When your HP C7200, HP PhotoSmart C4700, or HP 5200 printer shows its status as offline, it means the device has communication problems. Therefore, you may not be able to receive print jobs. When your HP DeskJet printer status says Offline, no new commands can be given or processed to print. You can pause the commands you have given or stop them altogether. Once the problem is solved, you can use the functions of your device as usual.

Why…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Zoom Video not Working | Zoom not Connecting 2021

Zoom Video 1-888-570-1575 not Working
    You’re trying to join a Zoom meeting, but it’s working fine. No matter what you do, the video call does not work. In this article, I will explain how to fix the problem when the Zoom app is not working on your iPhone or iPad.
    Although this article was written primarily for iPhones, these steps will also work for iPad! IPad-specific information has been added when necessary to help you fix the problem as quickly as possible.
    We’ll start by solving two common problems people encounter when using Zoom: microphone and camera access. After that,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Best Ecommerce Platforms

There are eCommerce platforms that are known for their cheaper pricing but there are also best eCommerce platforms that are known for their unique and attractive feature. Read more:- https://www.sfwpexperts.com/10-best-ecommerce-platform-2020/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix Australian landing page for just-registered users - it contains Q&A instead of Q&A

English (US) page is OK.

I ended up on English (Australia) for no good reason (I'm from Finland), likely because I use Brave browser so tracking is flaky.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Netflix App not Working on Smart TV/ Phone Issues

These were the following ways to fix the Netflix app not working issue, if any more information or details are required on the Fix Netflix app Not Working On TV/Phone issue, then dial the Netflix customer service phone number or visit the website for more updates. If any dought, call on Netflix Support Number +1-325-238-8006 for any assistance support. Visit:- https://www.alternatetfn.com/blog/cant-sign-into-netflix-not-working

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Microsoft Authenticator for Windos 10

Hello,

My organization has implemented two-way authentication with MS Authenticator.

My smartphone was not starting today and I was unable to login.

It would be great if Microsoft developed Authenticator for Windows 10.

Regards,
    Abhishek

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please give release notes for Resource Graph

the Resource Graph module Az.ResourceGraph 0.10.0 has been released for powershell. It has breaking changes, such as adding a top level json structure data{} on returned data, also the option to query more than 1000 objects using -First xxxx no longer seems to work. The first issue I can resolve myself, but for the 1000 item limitation, I can't find a solution.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Post by Pradeep Nair "Azure and HITRUST publish shared responsibility matrix" should be renamed

When I clicked through the links to HITRUST, I got a mail later titled "Violation of HITRUST CSF License Agreement", where I was threatened with legal action.
    If Azure is "publishing" something then it should be clear about whether it is safe for me to access it. The title should be corrected as "offer ... under strict license terms."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. American Airlines Reservations Online Flight Booking Deal- Todays Offers

Grab the best Deals & discounted Flight tickets on phone booking. contact at American Airlines Reservations desk number for ✈ Flight Booking, flight Reservations, manage booking, check-in, Cancellation, Baggage Policy, Refund.
    For more information visit our website:- https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/american-airlines-reservations/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Guest accounts conditional access

Currently in case a @live.nl, gmail or outlook.com account is invited to azure ad and mfa is enforces with conditional access, users have to proceed 2 thru a mfa process. during registration there is also a requirement to registere the authenticator token with a company or school account while the users have a personal microsoft account.

It would help is users who already have a microsoft account and who already have mfa configured on the account, could use the already present token.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allegiant Air Reservations: Flight Booking number- offers & deals

If you are looking for cheap & Discounted deals on the flight booking? Allegiant Air Offering Best deals on Allegiant Air Reservations & booking on phone. Get more about Allegiant Air cancellation policy, baggage, change booking visit our website for more info.
    For more information visit our website:- https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/allegiant-air-reservations/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. United Airlines Reservations Flight Booking on phone - Todays offers and deals

Book your flight with United Airlines & get a Discounted ticket. contact United Airlines reservations number & make a booking online, know about ticket cancellation, baggage policy, change a booking, refund call us 24/7 hours.
    For more information visit our website:- https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/united-airlines-reservations/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Eva Air Reservations Flight Booking on phone - Todays offers and deals

Book your flight Eva air Airlines & get a Discounted ticket. contact Eva Air reservations number & make a booking online, know about ticket cancellation, baggage policy, change a booking, refund call us 24/7 hours.
    For more information visit our website:- https://sites.google.com/view/eva-airways-reservations/home

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base