Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. unexpected behavior/result with mssql-statement

We are facing an unexpected/different behavior when concatenating strings and inserting the results in a nvarchar variable, for example
    DECLARE @Sql NVARCHAR(MAX) = '';

SELECT @Sql = @Sql + 'ALTER SCHEMA '+ REPLACE(QUOTENAME(TABLESCHEMA),'staging','') + ' TRANSFER ' + QUOTENAME(TABLESCHEMA)+ '.' + QUOTENAME(TABLENAME) + ';' + CHAR(13)
    --SELECT @Sql = STRINGAGG(CONCAT(@Sql ,'ALTER SCHEMA ', REPLACE(QUOTENAME(TABLESCHEMA),'staging','') , ' TRANSFER ' , QUOTENAME(TABLESCHEMA), '.' , QUOTENAME(TABLENAME) , ';'), CHAR(13))
    FROM INFORMATION
    SCHEMA.TABLES
    WHERE TABLESCHEMA in ('dbo') AND TABLETYPE = 'BASE TABLE'
    --ORDER BY TABLESCHEMA,TABLENAME

print @SQL

After contacting support the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Discounts for COVID-19 Impacted Small Businesses

Many businesses are severely impacted by COVID-19. For example, our sales are down over 95%. We would turn off our Azure services, but we do serve some companies that provide essential services. The number of transactions we are processing is way down, but our systems still must "run". It would be difficult to redesign our systems to support these lower loads, especially since they are temporary.

I'd like to request that Microsoft offer some sort of discount for small businesses that are impacted by COVID-19...just for the next few months. This will help ensure these business are around so that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Azure web app like environment in our local system

There is any way to create Azure web app like environment in our local system just like IIS express because I'm facing an issue with my application, my application properly run on IIS but it's throw exception on azure web app so for troubleshooting I have to deploy every time my application on azure web app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Increase row count in Perf Counter tab of Diagnostic Settings menu on IaaS VMs

Current visible row count is 10, then it pages over. Most of this page of this tab is blank space. Other areas like the Log Analytics Workspace menu for Perf Counters don't even have multiple pages.

This should easily be expanded to display 25-30 items per page for easier viewing through the GUI, which would also match the general row count in most areas of Azure.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Support current OS releases for Web Apps

Web Apps currently run on Windows 10 1607 which is from 2016. Can you please provide newer OS builds? Can you provide a schedule? (There is something in the docs and a link to a blog post: Both say, you do update twice a month. But obviously this only means 'patching', not real updates.)

I'd really like to see -at least- 1709 for <hsts> settings in IIS.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. No Link - 'Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day:Fundamentals' (29th April 2020 0800 CET)

I attended yesterdays 'Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day:Fundamentals' (28th April 2020 0800 CET), which was great, but have not received a link to todays session (29th April 2020).

I would love to complete the training, and receive the exam voucher.

Can you assist?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow MS AAD Enterprise Application Self-Service feature to be applicable to Guest users

Currently MS AAD Enterprise Application Self-Service feature requires "An Azure Active Directory Premium (P1 or P2) license is required for users to request to join a self-service app and for owners to approve or deny requests. Without an Azure Active Directory Premium license, users cannot add self-service apps." as per the note on this page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/manage-apps/manage-self-service-access

This means that the self-service feature cannot be applied to Guest users, thus app access request/approval process cannot be implemented for Guest users, where it would be of most benefit, since Guest users are more of a security risk and where there is a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Better communication is needed when releasing new products

When releasing a particular service, both the website and the costumer support said the service was in general availability while the azure portal gave errors.

Took a couple of days up the chain of the product managing groups from MS to reach the product manager from the new service which clarified that there was a delay and the service was not yet available.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide a means to let clients like us find a contact point inside Azure when your support system tickets fail. The MD perhaps!

You seem to think that your set-up is perfect. I posed a very simple question A Government Dept uses our software hosted on your servers. They want proof that the servers reside in Australia. You would think this would be easy and important to your organisation. If we don't get an answer soon they will ask us to move to another provider. That will be good because you are very hard to deal with.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. have at least one storage option which works on both kubernetes and databricks at the same time

Currently, there are no storage format which works seamlessly in both k8s and databricks.

The fuse mount is extremely unstable for writings and is not ready to production and the SMB (fileshare) does not work with databricks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Group-based assignments for role assignments in PIM

When assigning who is eligible for a given AAD role in PIM, we should be able to add domain groups (e.g. IT Help Desk) instead of having to assign individual users. Enterprises already have role-based AD groups established based on team. Having to manage eligibility on an individual user based in a second spot is time consuming and more importantly error prone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Affordable website designing

This is a good post. I'm definitely going to look into it.Really very useful tips are provided here.thank you so much.Keep up the good works.
    http://www.affordabledesigning.com/services/website-designing-brampton-mississauga/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Affordable web design

I really enjoyed this post. You describe this topic very well. I really enjoy reading your blog and I will definitely bookmark it! Keep up the interesting posts!
    http://www.affordabledesigning.com/services/website-designing-brampton-mississauga/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Website designing Brampton

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I'm definitely going to look into it.Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Web design brampton

Just want to say thank you for the information that you have been shared on your site. Well, it is more better

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Web design Mississauga

I really enjoyed this post. You describe this topic very well. I really enjoy reading your blog and I will definitely bookmark it! Keep up the interesting posts!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Website design Mississauga

Thanks for this great share. This site is a fantastic resource. Keep up the great work here at Sprint Connection! Many thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ecommerce seo agency

Thanks for sharing this useful information! Hope that you will continue with the kind of stuff you are doing.
    http://www.affordabledesigning.com/services/local-seo-search-engine-optimization/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Search engine optimization services

I hope you have a nice day! Very good article, well written and very thought out. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future
    http://www.affordabledesigning.com/services/local-seo-search-engine-optimization/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. General feedback on 120030222001691. I think you should make it possible for a subscriber admin to change the billing information

General feedback on ticket 120030222001691. I think you should make it possible for a subscriber admin to change the billing information self without having to create a ticket and get help from Microsoft support.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base