Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ravenox

Business Address
    2824 Anthony Rd
    Burlington, NC 27215

Business Phone:
    844-627-5381

Business Website
    https://www.ravenox.com/

Business Email:
    customerservice@ravenox.com

Business Description:
    We’re rope makers. And we’re kind of obsessed. To turn the cordage world upside down, we’ve assembled a dream team of industry professionals whose lives as crazy as it sounds revolve around rope. Made up of outdoor adrenaline junkies & creative campers alongside techy fiber nerds and 20-year rope industry experts- we dream big to create ropes, cords, and clips that push all the limits and pass all the tests.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Evansville Tree Service

https://www.treeserviceevansville.com/
    Keywords:
    tree service Evansville, tree removal Evansville, tree trimming Evansville, Evansville tree service, tree service in Evansville
    Owner Name:
    William Slavens
    Business Address:
    4 NW 2nd St #200
    Evansville, IN 47708
    Business Phone:
    812-362-5005
    Business Email:
    williamslavens86@gmail.com
    Year Found:
    Number of Employee:
    Operating Hours:
    Monday-Sunday 7am-7pm
    Social Media Links:
    https://www.facebook.com/Evansville-Tree-Service-600539003725292/
    https://twitter.com/EvansvilleTree
    Description:
    Evansville Tree Service is your best tree service in Evansville, IN. We provide quality, professional, and affordable tree maintenance services. We're licensed and insured offering the following tree maintenance services: shrub pruningtree pruning, stump grinding, tree removal, wood chipping, brush removal, lot clearing, and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make Money Hubz

Phone Number
    Full Address:
    Seroil, Rajshahi, Rajshahi, 6200
    Website URL
    https://makemoneyhubz.com/
    Description:
    If you would like to make money online or would you like to receive the latest news about making money; read on.
    Kaywords:
    Make Money Online

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Either Microsoft, Azure or the Community Support should exist for: info.microsoft.com and https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/community/event

1. Registered for Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals Calgary via https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/community/events/ Received malformed iCalendar File. URL -Missing within click to join webinar (.gif) April 16,2020

404 Not Found
    The redirect url is empty

1. Registered for Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals India April 21,2020 via https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/community/events/ Received malformed html within iCalendar File. URL -Missing

404 Not Found
    The redirect url is empty

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
    VERSION:2.0
    METHOD:PUBLISH
    PRODID:-//Microsoft Corporation//Outlook 11.0 MIMEDIR//EN
    BEGIN:VEVENT
    UID:222245e9896a6348b8
    DTSTAMP:20200416T173222Z
    DTSTART:20200421T072000Z
    DTEND:20200421T093000Z
    SUMMARY:Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals
    DESCRIPTION:<p>To create your vision for tomorrow\, you need to understand what the cloud can do for you and your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I(WENDY SELLS) WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE BAD DEASE LIKE CORNAVIRUS GO AWAY FOR GOOD BECAUSE I HATE BEING COOPED UP IN MY APARTMENT ALL OF THE TI

WITH MY IDEA I WISH THAT THE BAD DEASE THE CORNAVIRIUS WOULD GO AWAY FOR GOOD BECAUSE I HATE BEING COOPED UP IN MY APARTMENT ALL OF THE TIME AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO SO THAT I DONT GET BORED ALL OF THE TIME. FROM WENDY SELLS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Jouw Dromen Verklaard

Owner Name:
    Medium Mary
    Business Address:
    Molenstraat 20
    Hengelo
    Overijssel
    7551 DC
    Netherlands
    Business Phone:
    Business Email:
    info@jouwdromenverklaard.nl
    https://jouwdromenverklaard.nl/
    Keywords:
    jouw dromen verklaard, dromen betekenis
    Description:
    Ik ben in een dorp geboren, dat afgezonderd van de beschaving was. Ik begreep het toen niet, maar ik had een sterke band met de geesten vermaakt, die te plek waren. Ik was zo onschuldig en had nooit gedacht dat het ooit mijn doel zou worden.
    Year Found:
    Number of Employee:
    Operating Hours:
    24/7
    Social Media Links:
    https://www.facebook.com/Jouw-Dromen-Verklaard-107883727549759
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/jouw-dromen-verklaard/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. maximized discussion not maximized

The textbox for discussions for PBI's, Bugs, Tasks are not maximized if maximized has been chosen. The window is, but the textbox not.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tag names to be only unique and show in sorted order in add filter in adding budgets

Tag names are currenlty not unique. This needs to be unique to avoid any conflicts and also for ease of setting up budgets. While setting up budgets, there were many tags with the same name as ours that came up and those had different values. This causes incorrectness in budget setup unless tags can hold unique names. Also the dropdown that shows tags in 'add filter' in budgets section doesnt sort the tags. One has to view all (maybe hundreds) tags one by one from top to bottom to find their tag and then can choose wrong tag- because the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to download AOL App?

Download AOL app, from the google app store or play store, afterwards install the app, it will take a couple of minutes. Create an account, using login credentials. The AOL email app is also available, this can all be done with the help of expert’s advice.
    For more:- https://getemailservices.com/aol-mail-app/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Help with IoT Monitoring Accelerator Solution

I am following the IoT Monitoring Accelerator Solution and it is working really well until I tried to add an edge device. The monitor web page failed to upload the deployment manifest file due to invalid file type. I am new to this and would like some help to resolve this issue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable visualization of billing of azure bills via power BI

I want to be able to see my azure Bill's at the end of the month using power bi and refresh them as regularly as i want to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add a watch button

Please add a watch button. Clicking on the existing button could easily mean one is able to reproduce or one supports the idea or is able to reproduce the bug.

On the other hand, a watch button simple indicates one took the time to review existing bug and ideas, and this particular one piqued one's interest.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Azure support and support service agents please train them good and make sure they understand English

I am a concerned customer who will end up paying for the support plan which I have been trying to explain to you service team to cancel. They do not understand the cause

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Set limit on how much items in recent resources list

I hope that there are a way to set a limit on how much items in (recent resources) page and to be much better if I can disable the list completely

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Set my own resource group view

When I did save my own view on resource group page to filter the list of groups for simpler management the portal keep resetting list view to default which really frustrating to keep choosing my own view.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pin type of sorting for list of resources inside RG

I like sorting my resources by kind but when I change resource group and return back I found sorting is set back to (no grouping) and I have to pick (group by type) every time which really annoying.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. unexpected behavior/result with mssql-statement

We are facing an unexpected/different behavior when concatenating strings and inserting the results in a nvarchar variable, for example
    DECLARE @Sql NVARCHAR(MAX) = '';

SELECT @Sql = @Sql + 'ALTER SCHEMA '+ REPLACE(QUOTENAME(TABLESCHEMA),'staging','') + ' TRANSFER ' + QUOTENAME(TABLESCHEMA)+ '.' + QUOTENAME(TABLENAME) + ';' + CHAR(13)
    --SELECT @Sql = STRINGAGG(CONCAT(@Sql ,'ALTER SCHEMA ', REPLACE(QUOTENAME(TABLESCHEMA),'staging','') , ' TRANSFER ' , QUOTENAME(TABLESCHEMA), '.' , QUOTENAME(TABLENAME) , ';'), CHAR(13))
    FROM INFORMATION
    SCHEMA.TABLES
    WHERE TABLESCHEMA in ('dbo') AND TABLETYPE = 'BASE TABLE'
    --ORDER BY TABLESCHEMA,TABLENAME

print @SQL

After contacting support the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Discounts for COVID-19 Impacted Small Businesses

Many businesses are severely impacted by COVID-19. For example, our sales are down over 95%. We would turn off our Azure services, but we do serve some companies that provide essential services. The number of transactions we are processing is way down, but our systems still must "run". It would be difficult to redesign our systems to support these lower loads, especially since they are temporary.

I'd like to request that Microsoft offer some sort of discount for small businesses that are impacted by COVID-19...just for the next few months. This will help ensure these business are around so that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azure web app like environment in our local system

There is any way to create Azure web app like environment in our local system just like IIS express because I'm facing an issue with my application, my application properly run on IIS but it's throw exception on azure web app so for troubleshooting I have to deploy every time my application on azure web app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Increase row count in Perf Counter tab of Diagnostic Settings menu on IaaS VMs

Current visible row count is 10, then it pages over. Most of this page of this tab is blank space. Other areas like the Log Analytics Workspace menu for Perf Counters don't even have multiple pages.

This should easily be expanded to display 25-30 items per page for easier viewing through the GUI, which would also match the general row count in most areas of Azure.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base