(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. VNet Gateway for ExpressRoute

Two unavailable settings which are followed are appered for VNet GW for ExpressRoute when I using Azure Potal.
    I think these parameter should be deleted.

1. Enalbe active-active mode

2. Configure BGP ASN

I know these parameter are grayout but I hope it will be deleted.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure's resource name validation error messages should identify invalid characters

Currently, Azure's resource name validation error messages do not explicitly call out which characters in a given name are invalid and causing the error. The error messages should identify the offending characters so the user does not have to guess at it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Notify via Email and Create logs when a subscription is changed between directories

When a subscription is changed between, there should be a notification to the Service and Account Administrator of the Directory that said service has been moved. This so customers can maintain control in case a user changes the directory of a subscription.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Colorado Springs Foundation Repair Pros

https://www.foundationrepaircoloradosprings.com
    Keywords:
    Foundation Repair
    Business Address:
    11 North 34th Street #1
    Colorado Springs, CO 80904
    Business Phone:
    719-345-1156
    Business Email:
    csfoundationrepairpros@gmail.com
    Operating Hours:
    7am-7pm Mon – Sat
    Social Media Links:
    https://www.facebook.com/Colorado-Springs-Foundation-Repair-Pros-111600793549844
    Description:

We are your best foundation repair team. If you're looking for a experienced team that has the tools and expertise to get the job done right, then reach out now for a free quote.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 70 71 72 74 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories