(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. reimplement the feature to move a complete subscription from one tenant to another

In the classic portal you were able to move a complete subscription with all its ressources to a different tenant. This is not possible in the new portal anymore, as I was told by support. (117021615331845) Please reimplement this, so subscriptions as a whole can be moved again.
    Shouldn't be too hard, as transfering a subscription to a different MicrosoftID is no problem at all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow easy Security filtering through admin Interface or powershell for all services (IP Filtering, GeoLocation filtering, Account Filtering

We would like to have easy way from Service menu or Powershell, to filter access to service by IP, DomainName resolution, Mac Address etc...) instead of for example, manage it in the Web.cofig for Web App.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Automatic Visio Diagrams

The ability to automatically generate basic Visio Diagrams based on the resources deployed within a Resource Group.

Maybe some options to have server diagrams, network diagrams, storage diagrams, etc.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. application permission selection does not work if selecting all using top level check box

Its probably a bug in the existing system. I still have to check each permission individually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In some PowerShell cmd-lets, optional parameters become mandatory

Some optional parameters (eg. Stop-AzureRmVM needing the -force and -StayProvisioned $false parameters) become mandatory in Azure Automation as there is no scope for user input after the automation is triggered. There must be a way to catch these at design time so as to save workflow creation time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Need for RBAC permission specialized for "Local Network Gateway".

At the moment, we do not have a permission specialized for RBAC.

As its background, we want to limit the amount of the permission which we assign to our user.
    Since there are too many permissions when we add "Microsoft.Network/*", our user needs a permission specialized for Local Network Gateway.

We can set following permissions (Actions and NotActions) by setting up the NotActions listed below.
    However, in order to avoid unexpected permissions when a new feature is released, could you kindly add specialized Local Network Gateway permission?

[Japanese]
    RBAC の権限として、ローカル ネットワーク ゲートウェイに特化したものがありません。

各ユーザーに対して、必要最小限の権限のみを与えたいと考えていますが、
    "Microsoft.Network/*" を付与する方法では付与される権限が多すぎるため
    ローカル ネットワーク ゲートウェイに特化した権限を必要としています。

以下のように NotActions…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support site swap (deployment slot swap) in the new Azure CLI (az)

The old Azure CLI supported site swap, the new one doesn't. You have to write a PowerShell script to invoke site swap for deployment slots.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. enable Azure MFA server to accept RADIUS attribute 31 for trusted IP evaluation.

Currently the RADIUS client must send the authenticating user's IP address via attribute 66 for Azure MFA RADIUS server to correctly evaluate trusted IP addresses. It would be tremendously helpful if that was configurable so that an admin could select a different RADIUS attribute (such as 31) for trusted IP evaluation. We use a NetScaler gateway and it will currently only send RADIUS attribute 31 (Calling-Station-Id) to the RADIUs server. Quick fix I presume!

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. there's a bug in the system

when the status of a subscription moves to disabled, say because the spending limit has been reached, it is not possible to 'manage payment methods' since this hyper-link goes away.

so, resolving the disabled status to turn the machines back on requires a support call in order to:
    1) I create a payg account, attaching new credit card details
    2) MS support transfers the credit card info to the suspended subscription
    3) MS support then cancels the payg subscription
    4) I remove the spending limit

it is ridiculous that this cannot be solved by the subscription owner themselves without having…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [REQUEST] Ability to delete one of deployments in a resource group more easily by one simple Azure CLI command.

We can create a deployment by using "azure group deployment create" command with a json template exported from Azure Portal. On the other hand, there is no Azure CLI command to delete one of deployments and linked resources (such as NIC, Public IP, OS Disk...) in a resource group at the same time.

Please enable us to delete it by one simple Azure CLI command with a json template for resources we try to delete.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clarify Azure's accessibility by removing links in Imagine pages

It's confusing to have Azure for Students advertised on the Microsoft Imagine pages then, when clicking on the provided registration button, be told that it's not available for Imagine, only for Dreamspark. That I have emails explaining "Dreamspark is now Imagine" only furthers my confusion. Perhaps remove Azure for Students links from Imagine pages, straighten out what Dreamspark actually is or isn't, or make some other miracle happen that helps clarify this better. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Document how to provide asp.net-like localization/I18N/L10N for an on-board web server (nginx for example)

Document how to provide asp.net-like localization/I18N/L10N for an on-board web server (nginx for example). Such I18N has always been a decisive feature in microsoft products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add PowerShell support for managing autoscale

I'd like to be able to manage autoscaling my web app from an Azure Automation runbook. A PowerShell interface to manage autoscale settings would be extremely useful for this.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 38 39 40 42 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Feedback and Knowledge Base