(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Chapel Hill Deck Builder

URL
    https://chapelhilldeckbuilder.com
    Keywords
    Decks, deck builder, deck repair, deck contractor, custom decks, wood decks
    Description
    There’s a wide range of deck installation, deck repair, and outdoor services we can perform to your commercial or residential property in Chapel Hill, NC. From termite prevention services to weatherproof deck coatings and damage deck repair work, we have a team of dedicated contractors who work on these and other service needs. Every home and business owner can feel confident in knowing that when they choose us, the job is done properly, and efficiently, at their home or place of business. Call Chapel Hill…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SGA Development Inc

Website URL
    http://steelbeamscolumns.com/
    Keywords
    Metal Fabrication Services in Miami FL
    Description short
    SBC is certified by the American Institute of Steel Construction and of course Miami-Dade County, but our passion to be the best doesn’t stop there. We’re AISC, CASF, ACG and ABC Certified. As an equal opportunity employer, we are accredited with the WOSB and Latin Builders Association. And of course, we are OSHA-10 Certified, guaranteeing employee safety and leaving our clients without any problems. And it may be a small thing to some, but we work on-site without being a nuisance to the public, things like catcalling and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Kodak Verite 65 Driver Download

Kodak always works differently as they charge more for the printer than most but then less for the ink so its swings and roundabouts. The Kodak Verite 65 driver and software can only be downloaded from the website of Kodak Verite, so the first installation requires Internet access. The controls are four buttons in a line from the front area to the right of the flatbed, behind these two columns of two touch buttons and a small display of 4.5x3.5 cm described as 2 inches behind them. The entire section only defined front lifts to allow insertion and removal of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to partially pay your dues

There is no way one can partially make a payment using a configured credit card. There are many scenarios where I want to make use of more than one credit card to settle my invoice. This simple use case implementation does not exist in Azure billing!

One can however get this done using a support ticket which is an unfortunate waste of both Microsoft and an organization's resources

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Apple TV 4K

Let us start Apple TV 4K setup and the instructions are here. Power up your device using Power cable. It’s the HDMI port you can select to connect external ios devices. Set the Language and Display. Sign in to the Apple account, if required. Turn on the blue tooth option to proceed further. You can sign in with the TV provider if required or if you receive a prompt. For Apple TV 4K setup assistance, use the toll-free number available on our webpage https://www.appletv-4k.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hitbtc Support

Hitbtc being one of the imaginative trade stages has made a very popular name among the populace global. The trade stage is an
    European bitcoin trade that proffer cryptographic money exchanging once-over to vendors, individual dealers, and perceived worldwide. The Hitbtc stage offers to exchange method for the greater part of the advanced money still checking a portion of the significant fiat monetary forms. The organization while gift such astounding highlights, likewise offers a wide scope of insurance includes so that can work safely. visit https://onlinecallsupport.com/hitbtc-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have a beta sort protocol in Python-Numpy as pathogen-host sort ready to continue as dev. But I do not want huge cost at resource build..

Adept pathogen-host sort regard is critical to end user at practical translational medicine. I cite cranial encephalitis, typical to news report at Equine encephalitis. *morbidity, mortality.

BRRC-1, in case presentation at female ****** cancer, as an additional compelling regard.

Why the cloud would be practical, thus in the tissue complement of cleansed lawn.

As a dev author, I simply face unknown at computational need, and cost management.

Sales, are linked to future best estimates...entire to pure beta terrain.

I append the python-numpy sort regard as pathogen-host sort.(amino).

Why would it matter? That is shown in "Oncogene blockade in primate"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Support Azure Batch with service endpoint policy

Azure Batch pool can not be deployed on a subnet with service endpoint policy. The above deployment should be supported and be clear needed policy definition.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give concrete examples of how Application Gateway and Front Door are different

As an Cloud Solutions Architect, the key is to present the customer with the right tool for his/her situation. I find myself stuck at always using Application Gateway while I know that Front Door exists for a reason.

1. When should application gateway and front door use

2. What does application gateway offer that front door doesn't and vice versa

3. What type of products or environment require the specific usage of application gateway and which ones demand the usage of Front Door

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Azure Firewall Allow Control of SNAT

The Azure Firewall automatically performs a NAT for all non-private IP ranges. This can cause issues when public IP addresses are used internally (e.g. peering with service providers). When these IP addresses are routable on the internal network, it would be ideal not to perform a NAT for traffic to these destinations.

Adding the ability to control the SNAT would be greatly beneficial in these situations.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow ESP through Azure Firewall

ESP is currently not forwarded by the Azure Firewall even when an Allow All rule is in place. When using the Connection Security Rules in the Windows Firewall to secure traffic between VMs the connectivity breaks when having to cross an Azure Firewall.

Please allow ESP through the Azure Firewall or at least provide an option to create rules that allow ESP traffic.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Enable E-mail Notifications On Pending Azure AD User Password Expiration

When an Azure AD user's password is about to expire, an e-mail should be sent to a configurable e-mail account notifying them of an upcoming expiration. We are using Azure AD users to authenticate with Azure SQL Db's, and this 90 day expiration unfortunately broke several applications as their creds were no longer valid.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Lotnisko taxi, transport na lotnisko w Warszawie, prywatny transport, taxi na lotnisko, lotnisko taxi, Transport na Lotnisko w Modlinie, Tra

Nasza firma pomaga klientom z całego kraju dojechać możliwie najtaniej na wszystkie lotniska w Warszawie. Odbieramy i zawozimy klientów na lotniska w Modlinie, lotnisko Chopina, lotnisko warszawa-radom oraz na nowy budujący się centralny port komunikacyjny.
    Jesteśmy tutaj po to aby pomóc tobie dostać się na lotniska w całej Polsce. Proponujemy Bardzo korzystne ceny. Zapraszamy wszystkich serdecznie do spróbowania serwisu naszej firmy który pomoże Tobie dostać się prosto na lotnisko w Warszawie. Nasza firma obsługuje transport pomiędzy lotniskami w Warszawie. Między innymi z naszą firmą możesz się udać na lotnisko w Modlinie, na lotnisko Okęcie, na lotnisko Warszawa-Radom oraz przyszłości na…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide Metrics for CDN Endpoints (like we have for Storage Accounts)

Currently, there are no Metrics available for CDNs. Simply viewing overall usage/bandwidth requires convoluted solutions like waiting for the invoice CSV (30 day wait, complicated to parse), using Verizon stats page (limited functionality, not available for Akamai endpoints), or analyzing logs (requires setting up log analytics service, creating custom queries, etc).

A far better solution would be to make information like usage/bandwidth available as an Azure Metric, similar to what we already have for Storage Accounts. This would provide a simple, standardized, and user-friendly way to view these essential stats.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Personalized Home Inspections

Owner name
    Justin Brown
    Address
    325 12th st #C
    Huntington Beach CA
    Phone
    949-312-8232
    Website
    www.personalizedhomeinspections.com
    Keywords
    asbestos testing
    asbestos testing near me
    asbestos inspection
    asbestos testing cost
    asbestos testing service
    Description
    Buying or selling a home is a huge decision. Don't just hire just anyone. Hire someone who will walk you through the specifics of your property and provide the service and time you deserve. Most larger inspection companies care only about collecting your payment and moving on to the next inspection. We on other hand take the time to ensure you under stand every detail of the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. incorporate tenant name in PaaS dns address

Is it possible to create all my corporate PaaS as *.TenantId.database.windows.net as an example? That way I can prevent my users from accessing their personal / other tenant PaaS and prevent dlp.
    I want to be able to grant wildcard access to my corporate PaaS services on the firewall.
    Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. payment options using mpesa

i would propose azure to include local payment options such as mpesa for developer in areas where card payment isnt prevalent it would go a long way in increasing uptake of azure and all its services

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create More Detailed and Standard Java Docs

It would be great if the Java SKD had standard filled in JavaDocs that are easily accessible.

I have found some documentation, but it is only lists of functions and even these look out of date.

It would be extremely helpful to have standard documented JavaDocs available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base